How close are we to FUE using hair cloning?

Keratinpro

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No response, just sh*t talk over here. Kinda sad.
Sorry I was losing IQ points talking to a wall. I believe you mentioned it in a previous thread, however the seed funding is most likely reached by now but they did not mention or promise giving any sort of update this year only that their intention was to reach 11.5M in the first quarter of 2021. I believe in September there should be an update on trials as their news section is updated around that time frame. Hope that helps.

Keratinpro

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
do you see the progress because I've been seeing only hairy mice for over a decade and looking for investors to catch the money Tsuji is said to have a 100% cure and what can't find a few million for human trials?
Shut up

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it's no use writing and wrapping me, what will it change? nothing, you are here in a mutual circle of adoration, and it will not change anything, stemson if he has a solid solution it will be available quickly, if it's a sh*t like ARI, then in 5 years we won't even mention it, I'm not a pessimist, I'm a ralist I don't get excited with a few mouse hairs, for me the human test is the only evidence

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

friend just report and block. Don't you realise that the "pessimists" are the most optimistic? notice that they are always active and literally wandering around the forum in the new technologies session like a soul in pain.

This user was banned from several sites and on this forum he has been banned a couple of times. Believe me he suffers like the negative ones who always say the same thing over and over again but never leave. Report him!

Keratinpro

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
friend just report and block. Don't you realise that the "pessimists" are the most optimistic? notice that they are always active and literally wandering around the forum in the new technologies session like a soul in pain.

This user was banned from several sites and on this forum he has been banned a couple of times. Believe me he suffers like the negative ones who always say the same thing over and over again but never leave. Report him!
I'm an id*ot too for entertaining his stupidity lol

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I am a realist, I come to the forum for information, it does not matter what I think or what I write here, because Stemson's progress or failure will happen anyway, I have no influence on these scientists or the price of a possible procedure, just like all of you here just like everyone on this forum, I would like the medicine to be tomorrow for 10k dollars for everyone as soon as possible, but I rely on facts, maybe as a brainless fool I will present some facts tissuse and tsuji have their breakthrough treatments developed and ready for human trials, so why haven't there been investors so far? you could make a fortune on this, explain it to me?

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe it will be around 50k when its would be affordable. Just the transplant of 20k graft by itself today can cost like this and more.. so cloning the hair even if it would be effcient would not cost below 50k-40k . Plus not everyone would need it (not every person end up nw7) so its would still be small market..
Almost all men have recession at their temples (aka mature hairline) even if they don't suffer from male pattern baldness

If Stemson is successful, it would have a huge market from even non balding men who want to restore their juvenile hairline. And of course us balding men who also want to have our dream hair even if we're not NW7.

I'm ~NW1.5 and I can't wait for this technology. After Stemson is done with me I'll be a Norwood -7 I swear y'all won't even be able to see my forehead lol. I'll be out here looking like chewbacca

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Almost all men have recession at their temples (aka mature hairline) even if they don't suffer from male pattern baldness

If Stemson is successful, it would have a huge market from even non balding men who want to restore their juvenile hairline. And of course us balding men who also want to have our dream hair even if we're not NW7.

I'm ~NW1.5 and I can't wait for this technology. After Stemson is done with me I'll be a Norwood -7 I swear y'all won't even be able to see my forehead lol. I'll be out here looking like chewbacca
Their market will be massive, that's why they don't have to overcharge. Men & women from everywhere will want to recreate their perfect hairlines and restore all loss.

DuncanOP

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
do you see the progress because I've been seeing only hairy mice for over a decade and looking for investors to catch the money Tsuji is said to have a 100% cure and what can't find a few million for human trials?
Tsuji have some problems clear:

1) He didn't conviced new investors of the success by using his techinique

2) The procedure will be really very expensive, then it leave doubts about the benefits of investing in his process. See, suposse he have success in his technique, what will happen if the concurrency like Stemson or Yokohama University release they process with a lower cost and
too effectivess? The time frame to his competitors release their products can be too small to justify the fundings to Tsuji.

I personally think his moviment is dead. But I hope to be wrong. If we have more alternatives, better.

Their market will be massive, that's why they don't have to overcharge. Men & women from everywhere will want to recreate their perfect hairlines and restore all loss.

100% agreed

MrKmass

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not sure what to think about hair cloning. If this obviously worked for many of us willing to invest money it would be a remedy to regain youthful hair.

But the debates are between those who are convinced that it will happen and those who say that we have been hearing "in 5 years" for 20 years.

The facts give reason to the second. Nevertheless this kind of technology will certainly come out one day and at that moment those who will have said "in 5 years" will be right.

From what I understand Stemson is the most serious candidate to offer us our dream. Can someone who really knows about technolgy tell us if it is viable? There must be a lot of the unknown.

We have to keep our hopes up, fight with our guns until this damn hair war is over. I think we have to stop assuming and rely on concrete facts: Does this technology seem legitimate? What makes her different from others who have failed before? Do they have the resources to use the technology? If all these questions are answered correctly, the problem "it's been 20 years that we have been waiting for 5 years" does not even arise.

Times can change and our problems can be solved. Everything is progressing, always. I think we should be hopeful and the end of the tunnel is not far away. The only thing we are sure of is that we have never been so close. We live in better times than those who expected 20 years ago.

Finally, a question:
If such a thing existed, stem cells or hair cloning, we could get new hairs on our donor area that was transplanted on top of the scalp?

Shush

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not sure what to think about hair cloning. If this obviously worked for many of us willing to invest money it would be a remedy to regain youthful hair.

But the debates are between those who are convinced that it will happen and those who say that we have been hearing "in 5 years" for 20 years.

The facts give reason to the second. Nevertheless this kind of technology will certainly come out one day and at that moment those who will have said "in 5 years" will be right.

From what I understand Stemson is the most serious candidate to offer us our dream. Can someone who really knows about technolgy tell us if it is viable? There must be a lot of the unknown.

We have to keep our hopes up, fight with our guns until this damn hair war is over. I think we have to stop assuming and rely on concrete facts: Does this technology seem legitimate? What makes her different from others who have failed before? Do they have the resources to use the technology? If all these questions are answered correctly, the problem "it's been 20 years that we have been waiting for 5 years" does not even arise.

Times can change and our problems can be solved. Everything is progressing, always. I think we should be hopeful and the end of the tunnel is not far away. The only thing we are sure of is that we have never been so close. We live in better times than those who expected 20 years ago.

Finally, a question:
If such a thing existed, stem cells or hair cloning, we could get new hairs on our donor area that was transplanted on top of the scalp?
I'll just answer to your last question my friend. The idea of hair cloning is to take 30 - 50 hair from the back of your head and make thousands out of those few. So yes, of course, they could potentially fill your donor area aswell

DuncanOP

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Finally, a question:
I think that depend of what technique you are refering.

If you are talking about Stemson, I think you can do it, but I don't see the benefit. The hair cloned from stemson will need maintence from what I heared about it.
They describe the main idea of the process in a paper on their website:

Another interesting candidate is Yokohama University. They plan to start human trials in 2023 and have a approach to clone hair using germinative stem cells culture. Personally, I think Yokohama University have a more feasible process.
But I know nothing about biology and the state of art of regenerative medicine nowadays. Then it don't mean something significantly.

MrKmass

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll just answer to your last question my friend. The idea of hair cloning is to take 30 - 50 hair from the back of your head and make thousands out of those few. So yes, of course, they could potentially fill your donor area aswell

Thank you very much for your reply!

I think that depend of what technique you are refering.

If you are talking about Stemson, I think you can do it, but I don't see the benefit. The hair cloned from stemson will need maintence from what I heared about it.
They describe the main idea of the process in a paper on their website:

Another interesting candidate is Yokohama University. They plan to start human trials in 2023 and have a approach to clone hair using germinative stem cells culture. Personally, I think Yokohama University have a more feasible process.
But I know nothing about biology and the state of art of regenerative medicine nowadays. Then it don't mean something significantly.
I will go and read this article more closely, thank you.

Well I would say it's good news if there are different approaches to the problem, it increases the chances that one of them will find the definitive solution.

DuncanOP

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you very much for your reply!

I will go and read this article more closely, thank you.

Well I would say it's good news if there are different approaches to the problem, it increases the chances that one of them will find the definitive solution.

You are welcome.
I think some users like Keratinpro knows more about Stemson approach and are very optimist about it.

I already read a shorted explanation about their method. But it is lost in the massive thread about Stemson https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...-stage-of-their-hair-cloning-research.130917/

Also I forgot this shortly explanation :confused:

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Finally, a question:
I am a realist, so far no company has presented hard evidence that they have a cure, which does not mean that I am not optimistic about the future, because sooner or later someone will cure our bald heads

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hehe I love the debates around here.

We should decide a date, a start point, where we can look back and say: "Here. We had enough technological advancement to clone hair at this moment for sure. It took us X years to clone hair. So that means your are right and I am wrong." You guys don't want to discuss this much and with so much passion if you won't be able to point fingers in the end, right?

Uhummm Here's what's going to happen to both extremes: The most optimistic and addicted people to this website will leave if their hopes aren't met and the most pessimistic members will resurface when the hype is high. And the cycle continues.

I heard about Tsuji in 2016, I think. We had the Galaxy S7 Edge already. Nice phone and a curved screen was the sign that everything was possible. So it looks like we already had good technology to clone hair back then... This means I've been waiting for hair cloning for 5 years now.

Last edited:

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hehe I love the debates around here.

We should decide a date, a start point, where we can look back and say: "Here. We had enough technological advancement to clone hair at this moment for sure. It took us X years to clone hair. So that means your are right and I am wrong." You guys don't want to discuss this much and with so much passion if you won't be able to point fingers in the end, right?

Uhummm Here's what's going to happen to both extremes: The most optimistic and addicted people to this website will leave if their hopes aren't met and the most pessimistic members will resurface when the hype is high. And the cycle repeats.

I heard about Tsuji in 2016, I think. We had the Galaxy S7 Edge already. Nice phone and a curved screen was the sign that everything was possible. So it looks like we already had good technology to clone hair back then... This means I've been waiting for a hair cloning for 5 years now.
Interestingly, when they start using genetic engineering to design children, someday ugly people, bald short ones will be eliminated

Shush

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interestingly, when they start using genetic engineering to design children, someday ugly people, bald short ones will be eliminated
You are cringe, stuff like this really hits me and make me wonder if I'm also sick like you for regularly checking a site where people talk like this.
Concretely who here thinks that we will soon have hair cloning ?
What do you mean with soon? There are companies planning to start clinical trials around 2022 - 2024. So if with soon you mean between 5 ( xD) and 10 years then yes , you might have cloning by then. Honestly watching the speed science is progressing I wouldn't be surprised if we had something - a new molecule or mrna cure - that would make cloning obsolete before we even get access to it. Just my thoughts tho

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are cringe, stuff like this really hits me and make me wonder if I'm also sick like you for regularly checking a site where people talk like this.

What do you mean with soon? There are companies planning to start clinical trials around 2022 - 2024. So if with soon you mean between 5 ( xD) and 10 years then yes , you might have cloning by then. Honestly watching the speed science is progressing I wouldn't be surprised if we had something - a new molecule or mrna cure - that would make cloning obsolete before we even get access to it. Just my thoughts tho
I beliebe cloning would be the first effective cure before all those other mathod. The other mathod trying to revive dead folicels , cloning is about replacing them.