How close are we to FUE using hair cloning?

Keratinpro

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay then leave the site and don't bother finding out about future solutions. I am genuinely shocked as to how many people keep saying the EXACT SAME thing over and over again, "oh I'm a realist" "What about Intercytex?" "We should've gotten a cure by now" "This is 20 years away". Why do you people give a d*mn then? Leave and shave your head bald and move on. You're wasting your time reading and writing information that is literally uninformative and repetitive, absolutely 0 CONTRIBUTION to anything useful. You should open your own website where you guys talk about how "we are doomed, and I'm a realist". A literal waste of time. And you in particular froggy since I've joined the forum, have said/provided absolutely nothing useful, always with the childish questions, "Are hair follicles DHT resistant?" "I'm not going to pay that much" "I'm a realist" "How do you know it will cost that much?". Let me ask you, have you cited any links or updates on newfound science on hair loss? What contribution have you made to the people on this site?
Good one

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ugh oh, to get back on track...

There should have been news in Q1 of 2021!? Kinda late mh.
Or am I something missing!?

Or was it just that they will finish preclinical pig studies in Q1 of 2021!?

Keratinpro

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe it will be around 50k when its would be affordable. Just the transplant of 20k graft by itself today can cost like this and more.. so cloning the hair even if it would be efficient would not cost below 50k-40k . Plus not everyone would need it (not every person end up nw7) so its would still be small market..
That is true that not everyone is a NW7 and will not need an extensive amount of work done but people who are Norwood 3 or people even with Norwood 1 might still want to utilize this to either get better hair than they currently have or do not have a good enough donor supply for the future. People will slowly stop having hair transplants and go on to have hair cloning and the business will start rolling just like any other business.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That is true that not everyone is a NW7 and will not need an extensive amount of work done but people who are Norwood 3 or people even with Norwood 1 might still want to utilize this to either get better hair than they currently have or do not have a good enough donor supply for the future. People will slowly stop having hair transplants and go on to have hair cloning and the business will start rolling just like any other business.
if you seriously think that for $ 10k you will have a head full of youthful hair then congratulations on your naivety for me the only credible news are photos of people before and after hair cloning I know that in a few months you will be getting excited about a pig with a few new hair, this research is about collecting money and doing endless research on the very marketable problem of people - baldness, man, get down to earth you and your optimists - no one will make you new hair you have what you have such a life such genes

Keratinpro

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
pigs are reportedly not satisfied with their hair and Alexey is ashamed of posting anything
You see what I mean? You're always talking garbage, how are you meant to be taken seriously? Where did you get this information from and how can you say that with confidence? What goes on in that skull of yours???

Keratinpro

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
if you seriously think that for $ 10k you will have a head full of youthful hair then congratulations on your naivety for me the only credible news are photos of people before and after hair cloning I know that in a few months you will be getting excited about a pig with a few new hair, this research is about collecting money and doing endless research on the very marketable problem of people - baldness, man, get down to earth you and your optimists - no one will make you new hair you have what you have such a life such genes
Again froggy you are showing limited intellectuality. You have been explained the same thing over and over again, but it doesn't seem to penetrate your brain. I did not say it would START off by $10,000. If you can READ, it says the cost of this procedure will EVENTUALLY go down to $10,000. Over time, the price decreases, Propecia was extremely costly in the 90's, now it is very very cheap. It will start off around $50,000 and will go down over the years...my God. What are you doing? Are you so dense that you cannot understand that trials, results, money, hiring people all take time to do and cannot be magically performed over night for the great froggy? If what you have is what you have, I repeat WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? Why are you on a forum when you bathe in doubt and "realism".

poopfeast420

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe it will be around 50k when its would be affordable. Just the transplant of 20k graft by itself today can cost like this and more.. so cloning the hair even if it would be effcient would not cost below 50k-40k . Plus not everyone would need it (not every person end up nw7) so its would still be small market..
Transplants cost 20k because a doctor has to harvest thousands of grafts and then cut thousands of slits to implant them in a manner that preserves current hair.

This system doesn't use slits and there's no need to harvest. Except for maybe the hairline, they should be able to be implanted by a nurse or a robot eventually. Take out the doctor charging 500+ per hour in labor and it becomes a lot cheaper.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Again froggy you are showing limited intellectuality. You have been explained the same thing over and over again, but it doesn't seem to penetrate your brain. I did not say it would START off by $10,000. If you can READ, it says the cost of this procedure will EVENTUALLY go down to $10,000. Over time, the price decreases, Propecia was extremely costly in the 90's, now it is very very cheap. It will start off around $50,000 and will go down over the years...my God. What are you doing? Are you so dense that you cannot understand that trials, results, money, hiring people all take time to do and cannot be magically performed over night for the great froggy? If what you have is what you have, I repeat WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? Why are you on a forum when you bathe in doubt and "realism".
How do you know that the price will start from 50k and not, for example, from 200k? in fact, on the forum there are only guesses and dreams of bald people, and the truth and facts are on Stemson's website, I come here because in one place I have a lot of information about various companies a few years ago some people were already sitting on a plane to Japan which somehow cannot take off

Keratinpro

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you know that the price will start from 50k and not, for example, from 200k? in fact, on the forum there are only guesses and dreams of bald people, and the truth and facts are on Stemson's website, I come here because in one place I have a lot of information about various companies a few years ago some people were already sitting on a plane to Japan which somehow cannot take off
Leave this site and shave your head, there's no hope what you have is what you have your genes determine that. Explaining something to you once just doesn't cut it, it has to be repeated a 1000 times and even then it's still futile.

Keratinpro

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Transplants cost 20k because a doctor has to harvest thousands of grafts and then cut thousands of slits to implant them in a manner that preserves current hair.

This system doesn't use slits and there's no need to harvest. Except for maybe the hairline, they should be able to be implanted by a nurse or a robot eventually. Take out the doctor charging 500+ per hour in labor and it becomes a lot cheaper.
Even though what you're saying makes sense, the fact that this is a new procedure involving stem cells and the involvement of scaffolds this will definitely be up there in the mid 5 figures.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Leave this site and shave your head, there's no hope what you have is what you have your genes determine that. Explaining something to you once just doesn't cut it, it has to be repeated a 1000 times and even then it's still futile.
Why does Batman need hair? you wear a mask

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ugh oh, to get back on track...

There should have been news in Q1 of 2021!? Kinda late mh.
Or am I something missing!?

Or was it just that they will finish preclinical pig studies in Q1 of 2021!?
No response, just sh*t talk over here. Kinda sad.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I genuinely hope you don't utilize Stemson, you can sit on this forum forever and be a "realist".
you live your dreams here, so far no breakthrough is visible, only hairy mice, not a single positive case in humans

Keratinpro

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you live your dreams here, so far no breakthrough is visible, only hairy mice, not a single positive case in humans
It's a work in progress you fool how can there be proof on human when it's in the pre-clinical stages? Wow

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a work in progress you fool how can there be proof on human when it's in the pre-clinical stages? Wow
do you see the progress because I've been seeing only hairy mice for over a decade and looking for investors to catch the money Tsuji is said to have a 100% cure and what can't find a few million for human trials?