How close are we to FUE using hair cloning?

Shush

My Regimen
Reaction score
I beliebe cloning would be the first effective cure before all those other mathod. The other mathod trying to revive dead folicels , cloning is about replacing them.
Yes but the fact is that creating ex novo a mini organ, probably the most complex in our body, that behaves like your native hair might be more complicated than finding a way to just regenerate the hair that got damaged and miniaturized

Keratinpro

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are cringe, stuff like this really hits me and make me wonder if I'm also sick like you for regularly checking a site where people talk like this.
I've been trying to convince froggy that he is mentally deranged but he doesn't seem to believe me.

Veneno566

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the period of 5 to 10 years that I was thinking, given that I learned a little about the issue of cloning, it scared me to see that 20 years ago we were saying the same thing as today. I thought like you for the arnm but still it would be necessary to know where to act, on the production of dht or the production of new hair follicles (which seems to me less probable)
You are cringe, stuff like this really hits me and make me wonder if I'm also sick like you for regularly checking a site where people talk like this.

What do you mean with soon? There are companies planning to start clinical trials around 2022 - 2024. So if with soon you mean between 5 ( xD) and 10 years then yes , you might have cloning by then. Honestly watching the speed science is progressing I wouldn't be surprised if we had something - a new molecule or mrna cure - that would make cloning obsolete before we even get access to it. Just my thoughts tho

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been trying to convince froggy that he is mentally deranged but he doesn't seem to believe me.
hahaha what kind of insanity do you see in me? if everything depended on me, everyone would be beautiful, perfect and have thick hair

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes but the fact is that creating ex novo a mini organ, probably the most complex in our body, that behaves like your native hair might be more complicated than finding a way to just regenerate the hair that got damaged and miniaturized
Well they already manage to do it...
They just need to get to human clinical trails

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can see hair cloning being released in 5 years if they really put all their heart and mind into it. The investors' whip cracking on their back is essential too.

But I believe 5 years is too optimistic. 10 is a bit of lack of hope in our current science. 7-8 years is a nice deadline.
For the cure to be available for the common man, 10+ years. That is what I believe. It is all speculation, ofc.

Finasteride will still be a low cost cure for ages to come, especially for ppl with low income and young men who don't want to see their hair falling in their 20-30s.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can see hair cloning being released in 5 years if they really put all their heart and mind into it. The investors' whip cracking on their back is essential too.

But I believe 5 years is too optimistic. 10 is a bit of lack of hope in our current science. 7-8 years is a nice deadline.
For the cure to be available for the common man, 10+ years. That is what I believe. It is all speculation, ofc.

Finasteride will still be a low cost cure for ages to come, especially for ppl with low income and young men who don't want to see their hair falling in their 20-30s.
I do not know if investors will wait that long, in my opinion, if there is no positive progress within a few years, the money will simply run out and close the business