How Can You Be Confident As A Young, Balding, Short Guy?

shookwun

Reaction score
just lol at chicks that say, "yeah, like right?" or just "Right?" as a confirmation to something someone has already said. For example - question: "Like, why is Shookwum hanging out with complete dumb *** sloots?"... response: "like, right?".
Lmao thats exactly how they said it.

They looked at each other while i was in the conversation 'like right,' 'right' and giggled

High school friends I grew up with. I enjoy having female friends.

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you dont.

or as the chicks I was with yesterday would say when creepy dudes approach them

'where do these guys get this confidence from' :D
lol yes. Just see how confidence worked for this bloke (it didn't):

whatsthepointintrying.jpg

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're joking there but you're actually correct. If you're a short NW6 or beyond then you have no chance. No chance at all. Get in shape, have great skin care, dress well, improve your teeth etc. and then...you'll still have no chance. Also, confidence won't make a difference either. I recommend that you enjoy the new-found liberation of not ever having to get married, have children etc.

Im not ugly and right now im nw1.5 with diffuse early stages and yet to go on finasteride yet. I did end up getting to 5'6 atleast which is much better than where I was near end of hs. I dont think its time for me to enjoy the new found liberation yet but in a few years if things get worse than I guess you are right.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I enjoy having female friends.

that occassionally suck your dick in between boyfriends? or do they just want to "cuddle". haha :p

shookwun

Reaction score
that occassionally suck your dick in between boyfriends? or do they just want to "cuddle". haha :p
no, i legitimately have a few close platonic female friends that I have known since I was a teenager.

they are very attractive, but to be honest I would never attempt anything more then just being friends.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
no, i legitimately have a few close platonic female friends that I have known since I was a teenager.

they are very attractive, but to be honest I would never attempt anything more then just being friends.

ok, when I said this same thing I verbally massacred... so, just wait for it....

KyleTroy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're joking there but you're actually correct. If you're a short NW6 or beyond then you have no chance. No chance at all. Get in shape, have great skin care, dress well, improve your teeth etc. and then...you'll still have no chance. Also, confidence won't make a difference either. I recommend that you enjoy the new-found liberation of not ever having to get married, have children etc.
He will have a chance with plenty but fewer

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
OP, you are so one dimensional it’s not even funny.

Some ppl have it easy some have it hard, if you’re 5’2 Indian, you just have to work harder.

But yeah, make excuses and do nothing, because you actually think complaining online will some how fix any situation.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
How Can You Be Confident As A Young, Balding, Short Guy?

MDMA might help.

In all honestly it's better to be realistic than confident. If you're a confident balding short guy without some extreme compensatory talent you'll end up annoying the hell out of anybody. For example, people will find you arrogant if you don't always agree with them.

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
OP, you are so one dimensional it’s not even funny.

Some ppl have it easy some have it hard, if you’re 5’2 Indian, you just have to work harder.

But yeah, make excuses and do nothing, because you actually think complaining online will some how fix any situation.

I'm definitely not just sitting here and doing nothing about it lol. I just made this post to get some insight from other shorter guys who are in similar situations and to see how they're doing.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
nice cope.

I suppose alcohol and women in clubs are a also lie to eh!

It was a subtle discussion about the gym and guys approaching. Then suddenly one of them went on about 'where does these guys get this confidence from'

the other then went ahead and talked about how she hates it when ugly guys try to pick her up. 'do they seriously think we are on the same level'

A women wont tell you this because she rather keep it internal. However, it was a random discussion and there was no pressure between the parties I was with. they were being honest, and there was nothing bratty about it.

I lold

Women can change on a dime on these issues, it's annoying. They'll say one thing one minute, say the opposite ten minutes later, and in both cases be completely genuine in what they're saying.

A friend of mine, I like her personally but it's hard to discuss somethings with her. For all of her past boyfriends the first thing that she says about them is their height. There was a 5'9 guy that she first described as "that guy that she experimented not being shallow with, and it didn't work out." Later on, she got enraged at me when I told her that she valued looks, she said that she cares about is good conversation. She denied the implications of her own words, and was mad at me for pretending to understand her.

Another woman I know has told me that personality is the only thing that matters, she has said this many times. I like her personally, we've been friends for twelve years and I've seen her with many guys ... she only ever goes for thin white men with dark hair, and by white that doesn't include pale nor Southern European. She has many beliefs. She says that among the people she knows, there is no correlation between looks and relationship success, it's all about personality. She says that she knows ugly guys who do great in online dating, and handsome guys who do awful. She's basically a religious theologian on the issue.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah ppl don't generally take on shook nd polar bear. Mofos retaliate with 2000 words replies once they get to it.

BS I've argued with other of them many times as have many others.

They're smart guys with life experience, if you can't handle go suck your own dick as a means of shutting the f*** up.

Baldingat188

Reaction score

This is because resident chad has seas of women to hook up with he can be ok with friend zone

Fkdup

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
BS I've argued with other of them many times as have many others.

They're smart guys with life experience, if you can't handle go suck your own dick as a means of shutting the f*** up.

Lol what the actual f*** up, did I misspelt the word Generally :D? Coming from a decent user like u, its a hilarious attempt to pickup an unnecessary argument. I guess u needed to release some built-up frustration by venting on something:mad:. I ll give it a pass though.

abra

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol what the actual f*** up, did I misspelt the word Generally :D? Coming from a decent user like u, its a hilarious attempt to pickup an unnecessary argument. I guess u needed to release some built-up frustration by venting on something:mad:. I ll give it a p
*** though.

I loled too. Random burstout on a good observation by afro. Though liked the way u responded u coolhead.

abra

My Regimen
Reaction score
By short I mean under 5'7 and losing ur hair while being in ur 20s or teens. How is it possible to still be confident when you know that you got handed a bad hand in life. Ever since i reached the end of puberty my confidence has been exponentially declining hard. Even being bullied in hs because of being an easy target at 5'4.5 125lbs did not bother me at the time because I thought thing would get better but as I got older and now starting to lose my hair at 21 its hard not to be down all the time knowing very clearly that you got screwed on the genetic lottery.

I have seen some chicmagnet manlet but nearly all of them were either alpha as f*** or highly successful.