How Can You Be Confident As A Young, Balding, Short Guy?

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
:( This is so demoralizing

Emphasis on "if they're lucky". I still wonder whether some of the people on here suggesting "find a heavier woman" have actually tried following their own advice. If they did, they'd know that every kind of woman rejects a bald man. Fat, thin, rich, poor, intelligent, unintelligent, short, tall, etc. etc. You won't get a chance with anybody if you're bald. So yes think about that TC. You can't just fall back on heavier or less intelligent or less rich women. There's no category of woman that will give you a chance as a bald man.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I get a terrific response from overweight women, they're just much more responsive and they put in actual effort.

It's too bad that I don't respond to them. My life would be immeasurably easier if I did like prefer them. I would be long married, blue pilled, confident as f***, with children, etc.

Lena Dunham would probably turn me down though as she already has @blackg .

blackg

Reaction score
I get a terrific response from overweight women, they're just much more responsive and they put in actual effort.

It's too bad that I don't respond to them. My life would be immeasurably easier if I did like prefer them. I would be long married, blue pilled, confident as f***, with children, etc.

I'd be a happy man with Lena's big pale thighs wrapped around my face.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score

Perhaps there is your problem.

You're in your mid 30s and I don't know the direct statistics but I'm pretty certain, from memory, that around 60% of women over 30 are overweight.

Slim women, unless they have a woeful face, are already in the top tier by 30.

blackg

Reaction score
Are you in England or America?

All I see is fat fucks for the most part.
I don't believe in this myth of the Western "fat f***."
I just think our brains are wired to notice those that look out of the ordinary.
That's seems to amuse us simple folk.

So we might notice 10 fat people during our daily routine while totally ignoring the hundreds of healthy looking people we pass.

I think if you did a survey of the entire Western population then only about 25 percent would be considered overweight.
And even less of them would actually look overweight.

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No one is going to straight up say that to a stranger, particularly a female to a male. It doesn't resolve the awkward situation because it's liable to anger the guy and this then puts the girl in more danger. No doubt they think this about unattractive dudes though
Them implying it is enough, and once you've experienced it firsthand it will destroy your confidence forever. Now, whenever I see a woman smile at me/say hello, I assume it's either because someone dared her or it was directed toward some Chad who was behind me the whole time. Yeah I'm mentally damaged, no need to remind me.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't believe in this myth of the Western "fat f***."
I just think our brains are wired to notice those that look out of the ordinary.
That's seems to amuse us simple folk.

So we might notice 10 fat people during our daily routine while totally ignoring the hundreds of healthy looking people we pass.

I think if you did a survey of the entire Western population then only about 25 percent would be considered overweight.
And even less of them would actually look overweight.

http://www.healthdata.org/news-rele...ght-or-obese-and-weight-growing-problem-among

The stats bruh

doubleindemnity

Reaction score

When you say 'terrific response', do you mean that it's easy to chat to them online and get dates or have you actually had positive dating experiences with them? If it's just the former, then you'd be in for a shock when you actually go on a date. Heavier women are women at the end of the day and they value a man's hair above almost everything else. They have pretty much the same standards as less heavy women and will - in the same way - not want to date you if you're a NW6, no matter how clever, in shape, interesting, well-traveled, fun, funny etc. you are.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
When you say 'terrific response', do you mean that it's easy to chat to them online and get dates or have you actually had positive dating experiences with them? If it's just the former, then you'd be in for a shock when you actually go on a date. Heavier women are women at the end of the day and they value a man's hair above almost everything else. They have pretty much the same standards as less heavy women and will - in the same way - not want to date you if you're a NW6, no matter how clever, in shape, interesting, well-traveled, fun, funny etc. you are.

I mean that when I go on dates with them, I get a lot more enthusiasm from them. It never feels like playing tennis against the wall like it often does with attractive woman.

Less attractive women do not have the same standards, and when they do, they usually do not keep them for long. Assortative mating is an actual thing. This is why most couples are on average looks-matched. You'll notice that the best-looking women that you know are on average with better-looking men.

The best-looking woman that I know is with a bald man, though he is 6 feet tall, well-framed, white, and high-status. They're expecting their second child.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
The best-looking woman that I know is with a bald man, though he is 6 feet tall, well-framed, white, and high-status.

Embrace shaved ripped professor on the heels game