How Can You Be Confident As A Young, Balding, Short Guy?

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
A better question is this. Why do you want to be confident? It doesn't make a difference. Just go through your life being diffident and don't feel bad about it. There's nothing wrong with you if you're not confident and you're not losing out on anything through your lack of confidence. Trust me because I've been on both sides.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
you dont.

or as the chicks I was with yesterday would say when creepy dudes approach them

'where do these guys get this confidence from' :D

LOL

btfoed

shookwun

Reaction score
LOL

btfoed
lol i thought of this forum yesterday when these chicks mentioned this., They all agreed, and looked at each other and said 'right'

lol after a few cups of wine of course they poured the truth out how they hate it when ugly guys approach them.

Oh and heres the bomb

'Do they seriously think we are on the same level' one of them replied.

100% women hate it when ugly guys approach them.

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
Rule number 1 on HairLossTalk.com – check if OP has BDD regarding hairloss.

Spoiler:
he has no hairloss

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...near-corner-dont-know-what-to-do-next.107794/

lol trust me I do, at the time I posted that picture I was just starting to notice changes. Its much worse now and Im diffuse thinning on top and hairline is thinning out fast too but im more worried about the diffuse thinning ontop. It is now at the point that someone actually asked me if I was thinning. And I have a dad who is NW7 at age 21-22 so I knew this was in the cards. Trust me, its not BDD I was hoping it was but even my derm told me I was in the early stages and she can see thinning. Nobody loses a bunch of density over night it happens over a period of time and for me the process of hairloss started.

Last edited:

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol i thought of this forum yesterday when these chicks mentioned this., They all agreed, and looked at each other and said 'right'

lol after a few cups of wine of course they poured the truth out how they hate it when ugly guys approach them.

Oh and heres the bomb

bruh i might as well go for guys at this point lmao

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
bruh i might as well go for guys at this point lmao

You're joking there but you're actually correct. If you're a short NW6 or beyond then you have no chance. No chance at all. Get in shape, have great skin care, dress well, improve your teeth etc. and then...you'll still have no chance. Also, confidence won't make a difference either. I recommend that you enjoy the new-found liberation of not ever having to get married, have children etc.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Oh and heres the bomb

You either hang out with superficial and bratty chicks or you have zero feedback from reality and your ''stories'' are completely made up.
Many unattractive girls have approached in my life,especially in every school i went, half of the girls were asking me for a relationship,but i never mocked anyone because they weren't in my level...In contrary,i was always flattered by every single one of them and i was finding it extremely heartaching to reject them.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
You gain confidence by validation aka getting laid

Go out and get laid and then the confidence will come .

Source : a 5”6 balding man

you don't have visible balding

shookwun

Reaction score
You either hang out with superficial and bratty chicks or you have zero feedback from reality and your ''stories'' are completely made up.
Many unattractive girls have approached in my life,especially in every school i went, half of the girls were asking me for a relationship,but i never mocked anyone because they weren't in my level...In contrary,i was always flattered by every single one of them and i was finding it extremely heartaching to reject them.
nice cope.

I suppose alcohol and women in clubs are a also lie to eh!

It was a subtle discussion about the gym and guys approaching. Then suddenly one of them went on about 'where does these guys get this confidence from'

the other then went ahead and talked about how she hates it when ugly guys try to pick her up. 'do they seriously think we are on the same level'

A women wont tell you this because she rather keep it internal. However, it was a random discussion and there was no pressure between the parties I was with. they were being honest, and there was nothing bratty about it.

I lold

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope none. The first 3 days I had placebo sides but other than that I feel like I get horny all the time and I’ve been on it for over a year .

Thats good to hear I hope im the same. Getting on finasteride next month.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Oh and heres the bomb

just lol at chicks that say, "yeah, like right?" or just "Right?" as a confirmation to something someone has already said. For example - question: "Like, why is Shookwum hanging out with complete dumb *** sloots?"... response: "like, right?".