holyhair's story - (my st0ry a bit different)

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
youre swedish right holyhair ?
Fungoral and Nizoral is the same thing.. you dont need to order nizoral in to sweden. Fungoral is the european name :D

holyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
sorry been busy so havent come around to posting pics..its 1 year mark in a few days so i will take tons of pics and put up by then.

compare pics etc.

but anyway..i think i still se improvement..actually most on the right temple..

ive been thinking about the hassle..the amount of money its put into it all.

would i do all this if i was a regular guy?

no..i think i would shave it..use the money to live..buy a car..travel etc.

but im not so im sticking to it.
im not sure that the improvement has anything to do with the female hormones..but i suspect they help the drugs to win just a little bit more.

but its at the price of total loss of sexlust..so i wouldnt advice it.

if the regrowth keeps up i might call it a win story.
cant say ive seen any miracles..i think considering the amount of stuff i put into myself it would have been more effect.

i think miracle regrowth is so rare people shouldnt put their hopes up for that..im sad to say it actually because its a nice dream..but i think its only for few rare ppl.

i spend less time in the mirror and on the forum..its not that any miracle has happaned but simply the fact that life goes on..and the shock wears off...i dotn think people have incredible regrowth and drop out of the forum anymore.

i think they simply come to terms with it...life crawls on and you get calm about it ..you get some improvement in the hair and you get reassured you have done what you can and move on.

i dont wanna do the rogaine for life so i will do the haircloning thing later on when its out and working..the propecia i will stick with for some long term.

edit: my post seems very negative..i must remarkn once more..i still see regrowth results..its a positive trend..so abvioulsy one should not give up 2 early in teh game ( i had more os less figured i wouldnt get more result by now)..but still..no miracles.

holyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
i past 1 year mark yesterday,pics have been delayed because my camera finally gave up one me.

i will post comparison pics as soon as i have a new camera.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
:smack: :smack:

holyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
well..i dont spend much time here anymore...i chech in once and while though to checkup on the haircloning progress.

took som snaps with my new cellphone cam..wethair pics..my roots are showing also i need to redye my hair it gives the appearence of skin shining trough..its not its just my light haircolot roots.

anyway..how is my remedy going? well i dont know really..cant say ive had any life changing improvements but im kinda certain it atleasst hasnt become worse since i started...im kind of disappointed how rappy results all the time money and effort really gives...im setting my hope to haircloning more or less.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Looks like you've had lots of improvement since the pics on page 2.

Anybody would be jealous of a solid hairline like yours.

IBM

Reaction score
holyhair, you're still a men? Or now you're a women? If yes why you still take propecia?

holyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
yes it has had a general improvement in the state as overall.
and i dont think it will increase really anymore than this..and its not really enough for me i need haircloning to get what i want.

im not saying that people shouldnt spend the time and money i think you should.
it will atleast give peace of mind to do something..and you probably get som slight improvement and you can go on living instead.

but i dont think one should stare to much on the pictures of people having fullscale baldness and get 20s year old hairline back.

it wil just be disappointing...expect som general improvement and get peace of mind..get the coloning when its out and dont stare in the mirror..dont count hair..you will just go sick and insane.

i want to drop the minoxodil...its a constant pain the *** to apply..and i dont think it really does anything for me..and the local pharmachy havent got the foamstuff.

im kinda stuck with it though fearing the shedding of stop using it..until cloning hits the market..then i will stop using it.. take the beating and clone the sh*t out of my head.

holyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
i havent had gender correction surgery yet.
we have a real life period that takes a few years in sweden som i not there yet so i still take the propecia.

IBM

Reaction score
holyhair said:
i havent had gender correction surgery yet.
we have a real life period that takes a few years in sweden som i not there yet so i still take the propecia.

You got that results with propecia only? Or you're taking estrogen?

holyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
im taking estrogen..propecia..silica+ fungoral and rogaine once everyday.
i think propecia..silica+ fungoral are the most important...i think it gives the health back to the hair.
the hormones has helped some but not as much as one would expect estrogen doesnt really do much for the hair except making it a bit softer really.
it softens your body some..slows down hair growth overall on your body..not much else.

im probably not a big responder to rogaine..i guess it might give more results to some.

bubka

Reaction score
congrats holyhair, pretty impressive

so impressive in fact, I think IBM is interested, maybe you could meet at a dinnershop

RaginDemon

Reaction score
her case is a bit different though... she is also taking estrogen, which might somewhat benefit the hair.