holyhair's story - (my st0ry a bit different)

Apoc

Established Member
Reaction score
LC_Vega said:
if you like having a dick that works properly, and you want to have kids, stay well away from female hormones

He wants to be a woman. So go for it, I'm very interested what a large amount of estrogen will do to your hair. I've ever read about that anywhere. Of course you should be under medical supervision.

Vega

Reaction score
apoc if he wants to be a woman, thats fine. what i know about this is..

if he takes oestrogen in the correct quantities, it will stop male pattern baldness, there is no debate about that. Transexuals have done this for years. It works. this is not new, it has been done 1000's of times before. There is no question at all that it works.

taking oestrogen lowers the level of serum testosterone in the blood, and therefore hormonally, you are a woman, and therefore you dont lose your hair.

however, what you do lose, is a bit more serious. With decreased testosterone in the blood, the testes slow down and then stop functioning. They go into permanent decay. After 6 months to a year, your ability to have children will disapear for ever. Your penis will shrink, and in many cases, stop functioning all together. Hard-ons will not be possible in many cases. Oestrogen changes the skin tone, you look more feminine, but with a male bone structure you still look like a man. You will develop breasts, but not to the extent of a natal female.

i think before embarking on this course of action, its very important someone is aware of the consequences. Wearing a skirt is one thing, but embarking on this kind of action is something totally different

Apoc

Established Member
Reaction score
Well I'm not trying to rationalize it LC but if he wants to be a woman... I'm not stoping him. Just take plenty of pictures and you can make some serious money from this. Oh and put it on youtube.com. You know those clips where people take a picture every day for 6 years.

holyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
i dont care about my dick really.

and yes i will be under medical supervision in some form or another.
im trying to get a gender evauation done trough the doctors but if that fails (transgender sexchange evaluation) i will use female hormones i buy from another country and take blood test at a private doctor.

i know the risks i can mess myself up and die in worst case scenario.

i think the angle is a bit different in the pictures but im quite certain my left temple has improved..i know it because it has regrown a shitload of fuzz..its also covered in white small hairs that dry out the minoxidil so i have to apply twice to actually be sure the skin has absorbed any..it just disappears..really annoying.

the right temple is not showing the same results..still bald..some black hairs giving hope ..but not much else then that.

i think my front has actually become wider so its almost visible but im not sure anymore..its might actually have receeded and by that giving an impression of being wider.

funny thing i bought multiman vitamins because i often feel tired..almost fell off the chair when i read it has saw palmetto in it..think i read that word somewhere on this site?

anyway ..im wondering how female hormones will affect my current regimen nizoral propecia and rogaine..will it be affected at all or should i just keep going?

Its also ironic that i went to a private clinic and started to remove my beard with laser..very expensive..painfull.
its odd..to kill hair while trying to save some different hair.

to kill a beard you need laser that strikes the active haircells with heat.
you repeat it about 6 times.

to regrow hair you need like 10 different things and shitload of luck.

im hoping for hair transplant to come soon..i will probably take a huge loan and do it.

Something interesting for you gents is that i have talked to a pre-op Ttransgender who has alot of operated girlfriends..they all say once you cut your balls off you actually do regrow hair..

None has reported regrowth on hormones alone.

Ah i almost forgot why i posted in the first place!
I have taken a bloodtest to check my liver since propecia can actually kill it if its damaged..the reason is that i had poor liver values whan i was young (boy did we drink alot).
The results i got a few days ago was all normal!
yay!

holyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
2 weeks and 6 days until i reach the 6 months mark.
thats half the trip.

im not halfway to what i wanted.

yes i have signs of regrowth..the fuzz..the black hairs.

but im not even close to halfway.

i feel depressed.

grow damn it...grow...

slowly i think i realise i wont reach my goal...i dont know what to do then.

i hope hair transplant from intercytex will be out soon and that the results will kick ***.

someone told me that cloning only give the cloned cells half their lifetime?

Is that true? what will the point be in taking a huge loan to get hair that lasts what? 4 years and then die?

i out my hope into this quote from another site:

"3) Are you able to determine if the new hairs generated by SIT are vulnerable to DHT just like our regular hair? Do you think if patients may need SIT maintenance session every 3-5 years?

Dr. Bazan: Classified. My opinion is that it may be permanent hair.
"

ToupMaster

Established Member
Reaction score
holyhair said:
i dont care about my dick really.

Something interesting for you gents is that i have talked to a pre-op Ttransgender who has alot of operated girlfriends..they all say once you cut your balls off you actually do regrow hair..

None has reported regrowth on hormones alone.

I personaly have seen no regrowth of any type in the half dozen or so transexuals I have worked with for years.

holyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
strange..what age was the postop TS you have known?
Can it be a agerelated issue the younger the better odds?

ToupMaster

Established Member
Reaction score
[quote="holyhair"Can it be a agerelated issue the younger the better odds?[/quote]

Well, they used to be younger :)

I'm sure the younger you are when the testies are removed the better your chance of Hair recovery.

holyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
6 month mark.
my fuzz is now so developed it actually shows on the pics of my crap camera.
i still see improvement,i will regain about 1cm all around the hairline if it keeps up.

i have also read som Ts/TG sites from different clinics..they state that hormones and finasteride and minoxidil walks hand in hand and work great together,so im hopeful!

pics are with dry hair not combed so it looks crap tough.

front:

right:

left:

JayBear

Established Member
Reaction score
Good luck on your gender reevaluation. I have a lot of TS/gender queer friends and the best advice i can give you is this: You don't need hormones or operations to define who ou are. If it works, great, if it isn't working or your health is at risk, stop!

holyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
started hormones today.
if it affects the hair ill let you know.

IBM

Reaction score
I've the same question as Taugenichts. I'm wondering why oral spironolactone have not the same popularity as finasteride?

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hair looks thicker in most recent pics. I'm sure that your hair dying is not good for your hair my ex-wife would do that stuff a lot, lots of different colours and her hair looked beat up from doing that a lot.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
holyhair said:
started hormones today.
if it affects the hair ill let you know.

Bad news, you have a very masculine hairline. You have a mature hairline. My g/f has a round hairline with absolutley no temple ressesion. That is a female hairline my friend.

You have great thick hair otherwise. I am here to tell you that you need a small hair transplant. Yes an hair transplant (normally I am against hair transplants but you are special). It seems to me like your regimen is working great, as your hair looks better now (I am 100% that you regrew hair in your temples, congragulations).

Now that you know you are regrowing your hair, you need to go all out man. Get an hair transplant that covers up your temples. Since your hair isn't even that bad (great for a guy, not bad for a girl), your hair transplant will be pretty dang cheap. Trust me, you will look 10000 times more female if you get those temples filled in.

Get a loan. With the temples filled in you can get a good man that is rich, use his money to pay of hair transplant. :lol:

p.s. You should make a new thread in sucsess stories showing off your temple regrwoth.

holyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
a happy post for once!

i have been deeply depressed and tired on the hormones so i havent bothered to check my hair for a while at all.

today i was so tired after work i figured screw it im to tired for applying rogaine..then it hit me i havent checked the hairline at all for a while..so i went to the mirror...and oh crap it has picked up regrowth on the right temple..black hairs in dead mans land almost over 1cm into the bare area.

alot of new black short short hairs in the front also top area.

seems like im still regrowing.

And some replies to posts:

I dont know what oral spironolactone is,the finasteride is a anti androgen and its going to work with the estrogen in my body so im kinda taking it cool with to much to fast right now..i got a shitload of female hormones and antiandrogens running trough my body right now as it is...overdosing might harm internal organs..really fast..really bad..so im going to do checkups at a doctor se my values before adding anything more for a while.

Finasteride is actually one of the best anti androgens suggested on websites by clinics that work with TS/TG girls like me,i might up the dosage with using 2.5 proscar but not yet.

About hair transplant yes im probably going to do a hair transplant but im awaiting the intercytex company to show their first results (i want pictures of real people)..haircloning is the way to go i think from what i have learned from this forum.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
holyhair said:
a happy post for once!

i have been deeply depressed and tired on the hormones so i havent bothered to check my hair for a while at all.

today i was so tired after work i figured screw it im to tired for applying rogaine..then it hit me i havent checked the hairline at all for a while..so i went to the mirror...and oh crap it has picked up regrowth on the right temple..black hairs in dead mans land almost over 1cm into the bare area.

alot of new black short short hairs in the front also top area.

seems like im still regrowing.

And some replies to posts:

I dont know what oral spironolactone is,the finasteride is a anti androgen and its going to work with the estrogen in my body so im kinda taking it cool with to much to fast right now..i got a shitload of female hormones and antiandrogens running trough my body right now as it is...overdosing might harm internal organs..really fast..really bad..so im going to do checkups at a doctor se my values before adding anything more for a while.

Finasteride is actually one of the best anti androgens suggested on websites by clinics that work with TS/TG girls like me,i might up the dosage with using 2.5 proscar but not yet.

About hair transplant yes im probably going to do a hair transplant but im awaiting the intercytex company to show their first results (i want pictures of real people)..haircloning is the way to go i think from what i have learned from this forum.

ANYONE ELSE THINK THAT HOLYHAIR AND CCS SHOULD HOOK UP? I MEAN THEY WOULD HAVE SO MUCH IN COMMON WITH THE male pattern baldness THING, AND HOLYHAIR WOULD BE THE BEST LOOKIN GIRL CCS COULD GET.

BESIDES, DIDN'T CCS'S SOY MAKE HIM HAVE BISEXUAL FANTASY'S?

p.s. You are lookin quite girlish in your shots holyhair. Once you get those temples fixed with an hair transplant you'll be set.

holyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
you caps lock key is stuck sir.

no i wont post anything in success before i think it is success.
i will post pictures at 12 month mark and by then it will probably show if its success or not.

im sure it has improved all in all the state of my hair but i wouldnt call it success yet by any means.

i think a success is when you have reached the goal you aimed for.
i aimed for going backwards about 2 years..im not there yet.

im also cheating by using female hormones so im not sure i even qualify for the success section even if i would get a perfect harline.

however 12 months is the spot where we can tell..its to early now.

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
holyhair said:
you caps lock key is stuck sir.

no i wont post anything in success before i think it is success.
i will post pictures at 12 month mark and by then it will probably show if its success or not.

im sure it has improved all in all the state of my hair but i wouldnt call it success yet by any means.

i think a success is when you have reached the goal you aimed for.
i aimed for going backwards about 2 years..im not there yet.

im also cheating by using female hormones so im not sure i even qualify for the success section even if i would get a perfect harline.

however 12 months is the spot where we can tell..its to early now.

Hey, why are you giving us the finger in one of your pics :eek:
Anyway, good luck

holyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
7 months more or less.
for once the pics is quite ok dont ask why i dont know.
uncombed dry hair.

left:

right:

top:

I cant see much differance myself...i still think my hair is crap.
But for some wierd reason it seems like i dont have to apply as much minoxidil as before..i still have minoxidil in the dropplet still using the same dosage as when i started?

it also goes quicker..i dont know its a smaller area to apply regrowth? or its only my brain i dont know...my hair is still crap though.