holyhair's story - (my st0ry a bit different)

holyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
lets compare some.

its still not fair since my camera suck and plays trick with the images though.

1st month left:

7months left:

1st month right:

7 months right:

i have other pics also..hwen i compare them i can see a quite improvement in the general state of hair..
that is a mix of wet vs dry hair i know..stupid comparison

but compare the shapes of the hairline..it has changed a bit

Nick4441

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Your hair is loads thicker now...you were suffering some diffused thinning and can't see that now . Hirline looks much stroneger all round and maybe moven forward a bit on sides. finasteride has worked well for you...

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
your hair looks great :)

the hairline has definitely improved.

and tho it's a wet vs dry comparison, it looks thicker to me too. you should be happy :)

holyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
i am sure propecia is working for me but i think the nizoral should not be underestimated my hair is always the worst the day before nizoral..its like it has adapted to it..i only do nizoral once a week and i can see it slowly degrade trough the week then peak again.

i think the vitamins and the silica plus is really giving better grounds in general also for the hair to grow once its given a chance by the drugs.

i put my hope to rogaine for regrowth but i only have space for one application per day...but i still see sprouters once and in while coming up black and strange..but in all honesty im disapointed in how little it have done so far for me..

my personal view on the drugs is that a little from all the dies with manny tools is teh way to go..i dont think you should hammer the body with all you got i very high doses, it just doesnt feel right somehow..nothing can be good in to high doses but that is just what i think.

so if i would drop soemthing it would be the rogaine for sure but sicne it doesnt interfere so much only used once a day and i still havent emptied the first bottle i dont see the point to stop it.

the most strange thing is that my haircolor has changed..its way darker then my natural color.

im not sure how much this adds to the less thin look.

so ill keep it up and hope for more regrowth..but as the months pass the hope gets less.

G

holyhair, good results

try using nizoral 3x a week instead of just once a week if you can.

holyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
i simply cant afford upping the dosage right now,nizoral is expensive and in tiny bottels,i spend insane amounts of money on hair right now the laser treatments is killing my economy..and the ever growing drug supply for growing hair in other places..i think my body must be really askign itself what the hell i want..more hair or less hair?

but yes i think everyoen should add nizoral no question about it..its really doing stuff.

i also think my best combo for the off days is shampoo with olive oil and conditioner with youghurt..otherwise the hair and scalp goes dry like a desert in no time.

but i think that might depend on hairtype..but i also apply it to the areas where i use minoxidil..and it works wonder for teh skin also i have 0 irritaion after i started that combo...it went red before.

G

holyhair said:
i simply cant afford upping the dosage right now,nizoral is expensive and in tiny bottels,i spend insane amounts of money on hair right now the laser treatments is killing my economy..and the ever growing drug supply for growing hair in other places..i think my body must be really askign itself what the hell i want..more hair or less hair?

but yes i think everyoen should add nizoral no question about it..its really doing stuff.

i also think my best combo for the off days is shampoo with olive oil and conditioner with youghurt..otherwise the hair and scalp goes dry like a desert in no time.

but i think that might depend on hairtype..but i also apply it to the areas where i use minoxidil..and it works wonder for teh skin also i have 0 irritaion after i started that combo...it went red before.

if i were you id cut the laser treatments for now and just start shaving your body hair. nizoral is important. just my opinion though

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
holyhair said:

Tiny bottles? Are you talking 1% or 2%? I use 1% and its not a small bottle at all. It should last about 3 months or more..

So

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah 2% is small and i find nizoral doesn't lather that well (sometimes) therefore having to use a little more, especially if you have a lot of hair.

holyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
8 month mark,took new pictures and compared them to last month..no change so wont bother posting them.

i realised that the baseline pics i took hade a angle from the front when shooting the sides..so taken some from that angle today though.

cant make up my mind if im losing or winning when it comes to the hairline.

soon time to renew the propecia prescription for another year..i probably will.

i might switch to proscar if i can..i wil talk to my Doctor about it.

also stopped smoking yesterday..who knows it might improve bloodflow etc to the haircells and stuff.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
holyhair said:
8 month mark,took new pictures and compared them to last month..no change so wont bother posting them.

i realised that the baseline pics i took hade a angle from the front when shooting the sides..so taken some from that angle today though.

also stopped smoking yesterday..who knows it might improve bloodflow etc to the haircells and stuff.

No offense but you have a very manly hairline. My g/fs hairline looks tons different from yours. Hers is very round and has no jagged edges or temple resession. Same with all the girls I see. You, on the other hand, have the jagged-temple look that is a classic man's hairline.

If you don't get this fixed then people will notice that you used to be a man from a mile away. You know you can fix it, its called a hair transplant.

Just some friendly advice.

G

WorldofWarcraft said:
holyhair said:

No offense but you have a very manly hairline. My g/fs hairline looks tons different from yours. Hers is very round and has no jagged edges or temple resession. Same with all the girls I see. You, on the other hand, have the jagged-temple look that is a classic man's hairline.

If you don't get this fixed then people will notice that you used to be a man from a mile away. You know you can fix it, its called a hair transplant.

Just some friendly advice.

You have a girlfriend? How much does the pump cost to blow her up?

Stu85

Established Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
You have a girlfriend? How much does the pump cost to blow her up?

:lol:

Anyway WoW, not everyone is as obsessed with hairlines as we are. Most people will not be able to differentiate between a male or female hairline. And if Holy Hair wear her hair down then nobody will notice the hairline anyway.

holyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
actually he is right give me time infront of the mirror and you wont notice.

anyway..positiv update!

regrowth still coming and so happy its on the right side..the bad one.

also i clearly se a thick layer of white fuzz hair on the left entire field..oh how i wish it would go permament then i would have full recovery..one can wish atleast.

the right side i might actually go permanent on the regrowth and i if do i will have recovered about 1 cm on the top...that would be actually really great results..its soft hair ..kinda dark but soft as baby hair..but long so who knows...time will tell..i dont spend time at the mirror on daily basis anymore.

unless im depressed then i can stand for an hour and just feel sick about it.

and yes i will do hairtransplant but im waiting for the haircloning to go commecrial first with some good results.

Follically Challenged

Experienced Member
Reaction score
holyhair said:

You're absolutely wasting your money on Propecia, I made that same mistake. Proscar is cheaper, and you get more finasteride per day. (Although, not much.) Still, it's a win-win.

I'd switch from silica to BioSil, if you can, too.

Also, you said you are waiting for hair cloning to come out? Why? You don't have a lot of hair loss, FUE is minimally invasive and will do the trick.

holyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
what is biosil? never heard of it.
i want haircloning because its permanent and thicker and less brutal.
if im gonna spend the money i want the best.

beside from that.
Just wanted to update with positive post..im seeing more regrowth on the right temple..some baby hair but also a fingertip big area in fron right side with black thick hair..left side i dont know..hard to tell..i dont know if its the hormones working with the finasteride and the minoxidil or not..buts its improvment and it feels good.

holyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
9monhts mark..taken some pics will upload later.

hmm my regrowth is still getting better..i dont know if its the hormones interacting with the drugs or if its the drugs haveing a late kickoff..watched some finasteride charts and as it seems it can take up to 24 months to get final results so who knows.

im having so dense babyhairs in the left corner now that it resists pushing the fingers trough..its getting longer and stronger and more dense..if its hairs who are going to die or not i dont know.

on the right side i have a patch of black thich hairs on the top coming strong but less dense then the babyhair field.

this is only miracles for me..the big picture is still crappy.

i wouldnt call the local tv channel over this really.

still if it keps up the growing adn gets permanent i would call it a sucess story since i would then proably have met the goals i sat up at the start line

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
sounds like you're doing really well, congratulations, you should be happy! :)

post your newest pics .. !!