Holy Sh** Jordan Peterson Of All People?!?!?!

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i don't get pissed off at women for being shallow, you can't really blame them for human (and actually on a deeper level, animal) instincts. it does annoy me though when these women complain about the very choices they made when they rejected the bald man for a guy with a bad attitude.
i am the same way when it comes to fatties. just not interested.

what annoys me is this sad disease. i could easily get women with hair. (not every woman but enough)

LastSamurai

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been watching this guy's videos on youtube and I'm a fan. He cuts through all the BS you hear these days and his advice is quite empowering; his approach seems to be centered around starting with the small things - tidying your room etc - and making these 'simple' transformations in our day-to-day environment that will ultimately help to transform our mentality.

LastSamurai

Established Member
Reaction score
And this is not the case for women?

No this is not the case for women, at least in the western world. Look at the Harvey Weinstein case. A lot of these women were prostituting themselves to advance their career and then claimed assault years later when it was fashionable. I'm not saying Weinstein wasn't a predator, but why would these women go up to his apartment in the first place ?

Women get to choose what's morally right depending on their circumstances. They sucked dick to progress their career, and now they're taking down the same dick to take the moral high-ground.

Welcome to the twisted values of feminism in the 21st century.

INT

Reaction score
No this is not the case for women, at least in the western world. Look at the Harvey Weinstein case. A lot of these women were prostituting themselves to advance their career and then claimed assault years later when it was fashionable. I'm not saying Weinstein wasn't a predator, but why would these women go up to his apartment in the first place ?

Women get to choose what's morally right depending on their circumstances. They sucked dick to progress their career, and now they're taking down the same dick to take the moral high-ground.

Welcome to the twisted values of feminism in the 21st century.

I wanted to reply give a serious reply to you but when you said the part I put in bold letters you disqualified yourself from being objective and arguing from a place of logic with someone who is not objective is a waste of time.

You are exactly the kind of guy Jordan Peterson targets.

Last edited:

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was alerted to this thread by a couple of users and seeing my comment on the first page - point still stands. The transplant is really not remarkable, especially when you consider his starting point as a Norwood 3 with reasonable thickness.

hqdefault.jpg

I think it's definitely a failure of the surgeon in terms of hairline design but Peterson himself is just a hard case too. Massive high forehead,really long face, old and not good looking. The transplant doesn't look convincing if you look at it cosmetically, it's see through in the transplanted areas and behind the areas too, even in moderate lighting. The high straight line just creates an unaesthetic unnatural look too. Despite sometimes showing his white hair which matches the skin the diffuse look is apparent. He has a lot of donor and probably needs another go, dense pack and with a better surgeon.

Important to comment that it's more than good enough for his age and I doubt there is much difference to his look before and after surgery in terms of impact. No temple points either. I believe idealforehead also pointed this out and several other users. But Peterson would admit himself, he was never aesthetic and purely an academic so that's that.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSahMtlS5p-kGWKPH84PP23xjBAsQxz1Ni77FWbEl38AZIT6zzJ.jpg

It's harder to look good as a guy in his mid 50s but Peterson will get the "ageing well even if not attractive" tag which is still something. Even through that, as an ordinary guy he would remain somewhat relevant to women and a little younger perhaps. His skin is not in great shape either and looks weak.

As an older man to stand out in your age group and much below, you really need your looks to hold (assuming they were there to begin with), decent body, no hair loss (unless you're black) and excellent skin. Also adapting the hair colour for an appropriate age look or slightly younger.

David Easter is still playing roles with girls half his age in soaps and is around Peterson's age. Scott Maslen is a decade younger than both of them but hard to imagine he'll age like that.

latest?cb=20151115133546.jpg

jack20branning-507x830.jpg

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
I wanted to reply give a serious reply to you but when you said the part I put in bold letters you disqualified yourself from being objective and arguing from a place of logic with someone who is not objective is a waste of time.

You are exactly the kind of guy Jordan Peterson targets.

Sometimes Topic is so serious that it's best to leave it there.

LastSamurai

Established Member
Reaction score
He knows his audience. He likes to tell guys that it is not their fault that they are unhappy but that it is society. He objectifies women and describes them as irrational creatures that can only have a passive role in a man's life etc etc. He promotes male self-loathing at the expense of society and modern day women,

INT, can you please give examples of where he describes women as irrational creatures?

Can you give examples where he says its not men's fault they're unhappy but society's?

Peterson advocates personal responsibility. That is one of his key teachings. He believes in taking accountability for your life, and not blaming others. I know this because I have studied a lot of his lectures. Although he may say some blunt things about feminism and post-modernist theory, he is not mysogenistic nor does he represent the kind of sub-section of men that you are implying follow him.

What he does do is talk about a lot of interesting ideas that captivate people. He introduces philosophy and ideas from figures like Nietzsche and Carl Jung. I don't listen to him because of his views on women, whatever they apparently are. I am more interested on his take on self-improvement and his take on some of his favorite philosophers and how their teachings can be applied in daily life. Peterson is doing well to generate a higher standard of public debate about a number of interesting topics.

He doesn't sugar coat what he says or panda to the mainstream liberal elite, and that makes him dangerous. You would do well to read more of what Peterson advocates and talks about before coming up with the above stories on him. It sounds like you haven't even done any direct research on him, merely you were informed by a liberal media source and decided to take a standpoint because that's the acceptable thing to do without even knowing what he truly stands for.

Do yourself a favor and educate yourself first and you might actually find he is an extremely interesting person to read and listen to.