Holy Sh** Jordan Peterson Of All People?!?!?!

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's really not. Norwood spotter might say something but I doubt most people would look at him and think he had a transplant.
His hairline is really nice, densely packed and looks incredibly natural.
The temples are thin, yes, but it's still an incredibly good-looking guy at his age and he could very easily fill in the corners with Toppik and it would honestly look fantastic.
If you suffer from hairloss, this is the dream ticket, guys.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
his hair transplant definitely significantly affected aesthetics of his face in a positive way, hairline also looks very natural even tho he's difussing all over and in partcular near the cornerns having such hairline makes him look much younger despite grey hairs

justlol@you

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mentally ill charlatan who attributed his magical hair regrowth to a carnivore diet instead of a hair transplant

feel like people are overlooking this because they like JP's lectures or some of what he has written (i do too). Supposedly one of his rules for life is "tell the truth, or at least don't lie"

WEEELLLPP so much for that one

justlol@you

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's really not. Norwood spotter might say something but I doubt most people would look at him and think he had a transplant.
His hairline is really nice, densely packed and looks incredibly natural.
The temples are thin, yes, but it's still an incredibly good-looking guy at his age and he could very easily fill in the corners with Toppik and it would honestly look fantastic.
If you suffer from hairloss, this is the dream ticket, guys.

I first saw normies questioning if he had a hair transplant, not people from hair loss communities. Knowledge of hair transplants arent as exotic/esoteric as you guys seem to sometimes think (strangely? Its like people on plastic surgery communities thinking normies dont know how to spot a nosejob or implants. This just isnt the case, especially in the extremely image conscious age we live in now.)

while it is a decent job, I would say it is a surprisingly average FUE given the kind of income he has and could probably go to the best in the business. By that i mean ive seen a hundred FUEs out of turkish hair transplant mills that look much the same... I disagree that is natural looking. The hairline is suspiciously straight especially for a man his age, giving that borderline jamie foxx "did he draw it on with a sharpie?" look. and the frontal area, to me at least, screams ive had fue whats up

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah. I agree. I would've thought he would go to Hasson & Wong considering he is Canadian and has got the money to do so.
That said, he can always get a little update but I doubt it bothers him a lot anymore.
He seems like the kind of guy who wanted to fix this rather smallish thing for him and now he seems rather happy with the result as he should be.

brill007

My Regimen
Reaction score
And people wonder why we willingly castrate our androgens for the sake of hair
this is some deep sh*t seriously

women do the same thing with cosmetic surgery / clothing / makeup etc.

Can you imagine how much time a women will spend in her lifetime getting ready/putting on makeup ?

INT

Reaction score
Not related to his hair but after looking into his work again after a long time I find it interesting that both his opponents on the left, but just as much his followers on the right, really misinterprate a lot of the things he says.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A. Jordan Peterson is a lazy turd who never experienced a percent of the things he’s yelling about with authority. Beware of such a man. They always have an agenda behind them, as their only occupation is to manipulate the masses.

B. Castrating yourself has nothing to do with women putting on make up. I assure you no woman ever pulled out her ovaries to regrow hair. Don’t be delusional.
You dont know what you talking about, peterson is one of the really few rational and highly inteligent people today who speak on public about all those different subjects that media and social media deal with, and in general issues actually.

INT

Reaction score
You dont know what you talking about, peterson is one of the really few rational and highly inteligent people today who speak on public about all those different subjects that media and social media deal with, and in general issues actually.

Let's just say that he is selectively rational and intelligent... He has said some very stupid things about religion, diet, global warming and he tends to paint a misleading picture of ideologies he does not agree with.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's just say that he is selectively rational and intelligent... He has said some very stupid things about religion, diet, global warming and he tends to paint a misleading picture of ideologies he does not agree with.
Well, I dont know what you refer to, maybe give example. I have seen him talking on several intereviews, debates, dialogues etc, and was really impressed by his high level of logic, and the way he articulates and expresses ideas at the best way possible. Im not saying everything he says is 100 percent true and objective , but I would say the vast majority

Last edited:

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any man who preaches and most importantly preaches about sh1t he hasn’t experienced is a scumbag and useless. Remember this very well for the rest of your life and you won’t be misguided or lured into things, ever. I don’t need a fcuking lazy *** modern day philosopher to lecture me about 9-5 jobs and correct life decisions. Put him to work 8 hours a day on a scaffold in the burning sun, then we will see how great he is. I can’t fcuking stand people who will talk about everything and LECTURE. Fcuk Jordy Peperson and his giant tongue.
Lol dude you had the exact same rent in the other thread, about finastride, I thought you just advocating against finastride, but I guess you just hate stuff lol. You obviously talking from anger rathar than logic, the fact that peterson didnt work 8 hours under burning son has nothing to do with anything I said about him.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL. Just imagine that that would actually be JP.

As karatekid said, he offers a highly intellectual discourse on topics of social media, the rules of attraction and men's position in society as a whole. I can't recommend it enough for anyone who wants to 'clean his room'.

INT

Reaction score
As karatekid said, he offers a highly intellectual discourse on topics of social media, the rules of attraction and men's position in society as a whole. I can't recommend it enough for anyone who wants to 'clean his room'.

The issue I have with him is that he injects his own ideology in what he claims to be human nature etc. He claims to not be a political speaker but he is, he just covers it with his academic status.

When a respected scientist denies the existence of systemic racism and the effect of people on global warming I cringe. Same thing about his comment regarding women wearing red makeup because it mimics ripe fruit in the wild... That is stuff that belongs in the PUA world, not in the scientific community.

Last edited:

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The issue I have with him is that he injects his own ideology in what he claims to be human nature etc. He claims to not be a political speaker but he is, he just covers it with his academic status.

When a respected scientist denies the existence of systemic racism and the effect of people on global warming I cringe. Same thing about his comment regarding women wearing red makeup because it mimics ripe fruit in the wild... That is stuff that belongs in the PUA world, not in the scientific community.
But he did say that about ~50% of global warming is caused by humanity, what you talking about?

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://cleantechnica.com/2018/12/20/jordan-b-peterson-climate-change-denier-faux-lover-of-science/

I do not like the tone of the article but it does provide an overview of the tweets of JP regarding climate change.
I didnt read the whole article, just pass over his twits, and didnt find something, what exactly he says that denies human effect on global warming? I think he just want to show the fact as they are, backed by research and science, rather than try to over exaggarate and scare people, like many uneducated idiologists do.
The fact that the most popular figure that preaches to the world about the issue is some 16 year old kid, and not some scientist, with actual experience and knowledge on the issue, say something about them, and also kinda insult to our inteligence.
I myself not an expert of course, I dont really care about it personaly, but Im just saying what I think about the way that the world run today, more populism less rationality

INT

Reaction score
I didnt read the whole article, just pass over his twits, and didnt find something, what exactly he says that denies human effect on global warming? I think he just want to show the fact as they are, backed by research and science, rather than try to over exaggarate and scare people, like many uneducated idiologists do.

No that is the thing. He does not show the things how they are backed by science. 97% of all peer-reviewed climate change papers agree on the link between human activity and climate change. This is almost as conclusive as the link between smoking and lung cancer... I am talking from the consensus of the experts, not from a few ideologues like you said. Ironically, this is exactly what JP tends to do. He doubts the scientific consensus on climate change .Peterson has said he is "very skeptical of the models that are used to predict climate change", He has also said, "You can't trust the data because too much ideology is involved". In a 2018 Cambridge Union address, Peterson said that climate change will not unite anyone, that focusing on climate change is "low-resolution thinking", and there are other more important issues in the world

He does not stop at climate change though. Same-sex parenting is another topic he likes to talk about. He mentioned many times that children need a mother and a father. Not a mother and a mother or a father and a father. The Medical Journal of Australia summarized four different systematic reviews and meta-analyses of dozens of studies from different organizations in Australia and the USA from 2010 to 2017. Conclusions:
  • “an overwhelming scholarly consensus, based on over three decades of peer-reviewed research, that having a gay or lesbian parent does not harm children”
  • “children raised by same-sex couples fare as well as other children across a number of wellbeing measures, including academic performance, cognitive development, social development, and psychological health”
  • “being raised by same-sex parents does not harm children, with children in such families doing as well emotionally, socially and educationally as their peers”
  • “gender or sexuality of parents did not adversely affect child health or wellbeing
JP is a conservative who uses his intellectual status as a blanket of authority to push conservative beliefs. Nothing against conservatives btw, I find myself somewhere in the middle, but I just hate pseudoscience.

The fact that the most popular figure that preaches to the world about the issue is some 16 year old kid, and not some scientist, with actual experience and knowledge on the issue, say something about them, and also kinda insult to our inteligence.

What a horrible fallacy... You discredit science because there is a 16 year old girl that preaches about it and gets attention. If that same girl would have been preaching for cancer awareness, should that be a reason to take cancer less serious?

I myself not an expert of course, I dont really care about it personaly, but Im just saying what I think about the way that the world run today, more populism less rationality

I agree with this. But you will see more populism on the side of people who deny climate change than the people who believe the scientific consensus. And it is people like Peterson who thrive on populism.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

Well systemic racism is definitely a thing, it's called affirmative action. He said that red makeup mimics the arrousal of women during ovulation which is not too absurd.
You could have picked better examples since he spouts legitimately retarded nonsense from time to time, for example he claimed that two intertwined snakes in Hindu religion represent a DNA helix, because the believers might have been on conscious expanding drugs which allowed them to perceive these things.