Holy Sh** Jordan Peterson Of All People?!?!?!

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was already familiar with like 90% of the ideas and advice in the book but it was a great reminder. It brought me to tears many times.

Peterson uses everyday life stories to get his point across and its style is lethal. It's not for everybody though, people who are not truly prepared to hear what he has to say will probably rage-quit the book.

If you read it properly, it's a book that could make you realize that you've been wrong about some things for the past 20 years. My mom is currently reading it and having her eyes opened to all the mistakes she's made in her marriage is certainly not easy for her.

Jordan Peterson is not gaining worldwide notoriety for nothing, he definitely knows what he's talking about when it comes to how to live your life properly.

I just ordered it on Amazon. Should be arriving next week

I like how he basically tells people in the most articulate way possible to quit being little b****s, to stop riding the wave of group and victim identity, to recognize and embrace the fact that life can more often than not be completely shitty but that doesn't absolve you of responsibility or mean that you can't make something beautiful out of what you have

There's already a couple things I've heard him say that I don't agree with.... while telling the truth tends to be ideal when its possible, I don't think you should necessarily feel obligated to tell the truth ALL the time. I used to think 100% openness was the way to go in the past but it arguably killed a relationship I was in that may have otherwise been something great. My openness held me back in other instances as well. I also don't think there's necessarily a Marxist lurking around every corner, but maybe I'm misunderstanding him on that one

Either way I think he may be the embodiment of the wakeup call that our pussified and self-absorbed culture is in desperate need of.

He's also taken up the fight against male pattern baldness in his own life :D so he's already relatable on a level of something that affects my day to day life and thinking. Clearly has at least some understanding of the benefits of looksmaxing, as in this video he briefly mentions how ugliness and attractiveness can affect the quality of one's life:

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm always baffled and angry when clinicians are unable to distinguish between dysthymia and clinical depression.
If someone feels sad and wants to eat chocolates and sleep all day,that's not depression,even if it is diagnosed as such.

REAL DEPRESSION has objective pathognomonic symptoms:
1)Sleep disorder...The depressed wakes up every hour for no reason and is unable to go into deep REM sleep.
2)Gastrointestinal disorder...The depressed has lost appetite even for his favorite foods,is always nauseated,and has stomach pain.
3)Breathing disorder...The depressed feels like drowning and is unable to take deep breaths.
4)Bluntening of the senses...especially smell and taste.

Clinicians fail to recognise that mourning and sadness are secondary symptoms in depression and not the cause.
When someone asks me how depression feels,i tell him to try to recall how it feels to suffer from an intense gastroenteritis.

DEPRESSION MAKES YOU WANNA VOMIT YOUR GUTS OUT!

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn this Dr. Diep seems like the real deal!

I think I know who I'm going to if sh*t ever really hits the fan for me.

I am curious about Dr. Diep

I never hear him mentioned when people talk about the top surgeons, but everything I've seen of his looks very impressive. Granted they may be cherry picked cases

I think he has a solid reputation for working with black people's hair, I wonder if his overall rep and turnout for Caucasian hair characteristics is similar

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
most incels can cope, why cant i? thats what i tell myself when i feel down

lol was reading a depression thread on wizard chan, dude had it right haha.

"Existence is not so tortuous that I would want to end it unnaturally. Even when all I feel are negative emotions, it's not unbearable for a short time of 100 years or so max. I did consider killing myself for a long time but I've been to the depths of my depression for long enough that I'm no longer afraid of it and I'm pretty sure I'll never kill myself. The worst moments always pass and then I go back to browsing the web and jacking off. It's not great but it's not unbearable torture either.

What kind of existence is so horrible that you literally can't stand it anymore? Feeling like sh*t about yourself for not being a good little normalfag hardly seems like enough to justify suicide."

https://wizchan.org/dep/res/160650.html#160650

i can relate to that so much, especially about having episodes of incel depression but before you know it is over and you're back to coping

also how youre gonna die anyways, so may as well keep living.

shookwun

Reaction score

"Existence is not so tortuous that I would want to end it unnaturally. Even when all I feel are negative emotions, it's not unbearable for a short time of 100 years or so max. I did consider killing myself for a long time but I've been to the depths of my depression for long enough that I'm no longer afraid of it and I'm pretty sure I'll never kill myself. The worst moments always pass and then I go back to browsing the web and jacking off. It's not great but it's not unbearable torture either.

What kind of existence is so horrible that you literally can't stand it anymore? Feeling like sh*t about yourself for not being a good little normalfag hardly seems like enough to justify suicide."

i can relate to that so much, especially about having episodes of incel depression but before you know it is over and you're back to coping

same with baldness.

have episodes where you hate life, wanrt to kill yourself, and become suicidal. Cry it out, and the next day you are back to coping and feeling more sane in mind.

its a repeated process that we will all experience. Gloomy days

thats why i lol when i see these suicide threads. dudes act like they went through anything different that any of us experience. we all feels these emotions, vent then go back to a somewhat bearable life style

some people think they are speciAl snowflakes.

shookwun

Reaction score
I have finished chapter 1

standing up means voluntarily accepting the burden of being

to stand up straight with your shoulders back is to accept the terrible responsibility of life.

we experience much of our positive emotion in relation to goals. we are not happy, unless we technically see ourselves progressing - progression implies value. and the very idea of progression implies value.

hiding away does nothing but hold you back. LOL at the idea of revolting back......

those that have more will probably get more. Those that have nothing, will stay with nothing.

But what gets me about his lobster ideology is that he doesn't conclude that we need to deal with the hand we were delt. the most dominant lobster did not earn his deck, rather he is the product of good genetics, that are carried on by by both a healthy women, and male. While the lesser dominant lobster( incel) - soft shell, low serotonin, high levels of adrenaline, and cortisol is the product of a desperate mating system. In which he will die off by either opponent, or will live till he fades away. We have no control over this! the more dominant lobster when defeating other lobsters becomes stronger, in mind and chemical.

the lobster hierarchy of mating is no different then comparing chads, and incels. except incels have developed evolutionary techniques to remIn relevant through mating strategies such as resource exploit, money and moving to poor countries to exploit a women who's at a disadvantage.

blackg

Reaction score
I have finished chapter 1

standing up means voluntarily accepting the burden of being

to stand up straight with your shoulders back is to accept the terrible responsibility of life.

we experience much of our positive emotion in relation to goals. we are not happy, unless we technically see ourselves progressing - progression implies value. and the very idea of progression implies value.

hiding away does nothing but hold you back. LOL at the idea of revolting back......

those that have more will probably get more. Those that have nothing, will stay with nothing.

But what gets me about his lobster ideology is that he doesn't conclude that we need to deal with the hand we were delt. the most dominant lobster did not earn his deck, rather he is the product of good genetics, that are carried on by by both a healthy women, and male. While the lesser dominant lobster( incel) - soft shell, low serotonin, high levels of adrenaline, and cortisol is the product of a desperate mating system. In which he will die off by either opponent, or will live till he fades away. We have no control over this! the more dominant lobster when defeating other lobsters becomes stronger, in mind and chemical.

the lobster hierarchy of mating is no different then comparing chads, and incels. except incels have developed evolutionary techniques to remIn relevant through mating strategies such as resource exploit, money and moving to poor countries to exploit a women who's at a disadvantage.
Well said, shookwun.

shookwun

Reaction score
quote this from his book

'Chaos, the eternal feminine, is also the crushing force of sexual selection. Women are choosy maters. Most men do not meet female human standards. It is for this reason that women on dating sites rate 85 percent of men as below average in attractiveness.

these are actual facts that were done on okcupid

https://theblog.okcupid.com/your-looks-and-your-inbox-8715c0f1561e

Women are part of the reason why we have 'f***-boys' these same women who will not give any other men a chance, but reserve themselves for an attractive fuckboy. Then get pissed off afterwards when he doesnt bother to follow up, and keep in contact. its these same women, who do not give men on there level a chance, but think a handsome man will stay with them. Sure, fuckboy is doing them a favour but his actions followed by hers put men of lower calibre in a non-ideal situation.

Yes, a women rather reject all you incels, and normies and wait for a f*** boy.

yes a women would rather be SINGLE then be with a guy thats subpar. Where the reverse is, most men would settle for less.

Which explains why you see so many single women in metropolis cities.

Why is why you only see ugly dudes with hot chicks in rural areas, where you know the owner of a convenience store down the road, and buddies wife who runs the local diner.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score

Just get a solar charger, some p**rn on a laptop, a real doll, then go live in the mountains off the land alone. That was my plan!

why is p0rn being censored?

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
quote this from his book

'Chaos, the eternal feminine, is also the crushing force of sexual selection. Women are choosy maters. Most men do not meet female human standards. It is for this reason that women on dating sites rate 85 percent of men as below average in attractiveness.

these are actual facts that were done on okcupid

https://theblog.okcupid.com/your-looks-and-your-inbox-8715c0f1561e

Women are part of the reason why we have 'f***-boys' these same women who will not give any other men a chance, but reserve themselves for an attractive fuckboy. Then get pissed off afterwards when he doesnt bother to follow up, and keep in contact. its these same women, who do not give men on there level a chance, but think a handsome man will stay with them. Sure, fuckboy is doing them a favour but his actions followed by hers put men of lower calibre in a non-ideal situation.

Yes, a women rather reject all you incels, and normies and wait for a f*** boy.

yes a women would rather be SINGLE then be with a guy thats subpar. Where the reverse is, most men would settle for less.

Which explains why you see so many single women in metropolis cities.

Why is why you only see ugly dudes with hot chicks in rural areas, where you know the owner of a convenience store down the road, and buddies wife who runs the local diner.

And people wonder why we willingly castrate our androgens for the sake of hair

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember reading in some youtube comments that his autoimmune disorder is the cause of his hair loss and weird looking hair.

While he may have lost more ground because of the disease along with male pattern baldness, I can't believe the clearly implanted-looking (full-on terminal hair with low density) aren't the result of an hair transplant.

I don't know if you guys are with me, but Peterson looks badass. Not only does he have a powerful personality, the SOB also looks amazing.

INT

Reaction score
Please explain what you mean by this.

He knows his audience. He likes to tell guys that it is not their fault that they are unhappy but that it is society. He objectifies women and describes them as irrational creatures that can only have a passive role in a man's life etc etc. He promotes male self-loathing at the expense of society and modern day women,

blackg

Reaction score
He knows his audience. He likes to tell guys that it is not their fault that they are unhappy but that it is society. He objectifies women and describes them as irrational creatures that can only have a passive role in a man's life etc etc. He promotes male self-loathing at the expense of society and modern day women,
Yeah I kind of agree. He's the perfect foil for the anxieties of the new male.

A majority of men seem to be very uncomfortable with the idea of female agency.

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Yeah I kind of agree. He's the perfect foil for the anxieties of the new male.
A majority of men seem to be very uncomfortable with the idea of female agency.

Ya'll might enjoy this article. I did.