hmmmm

Paladin_X

Reaction score
To hairlosstalk

To the owner of this site.

I appreciate your kind words, and taking time to provide feedback on a thread that has generated a lot of tension and hostilities. Honestly, I appreciate your attempt at justifying yourself to one person, and of course it was not necessary, but you took time out to do it.. Because I really, truly believe that despite my babbling you did see some truth or at least a little point to what I have said.. When i first started posting, all I was trying to say is that there is marketing involved in business.. Thats a fact for any type of business.. Because without making money, there is no way you can maintain a business.. Not even non-profit organizations. And all i was trying to get at is that you cant believe everything you read or see 100 percent.. And that anyone who questions long term effects of a steady intake of chemicals into the body should not be criticised and put down as being a moron... Thanks alot for your input..

And no matter the case.. the site is not an advocate for the snake oil products/companies, which is a great thing. For instance hairsite.com is a marketing battle ground for ALL SORTS OF THINGS.. in fact many of the companies and products that have been advertised there have been recalled.. Thanks for the post.. I am trying to end the discussion which caused so much tension, but obviously people here are getting pleasure out of it..

The only experience I have had with hair replacement is one particular company, but there are two that I know of that provide great resources, and a great product for very little money.. I didnt need a long term contract, or take a huge risk trying the product.. They are legit, stand behind the product, and if you are not satisfied will refund your money.. and the prices are quite low.. Hair replacment, and hair systems to me are the biggest crooks and con jobs in hair replacment.. however the good thing about hairsystems is that there are alot more companies, competing against each other, so the products become cheaper, and better every year.. Unfortunately, with medications our options are very limited.. You either go with the proven, clinical treatments, or you experiment with a bunch of crap. . And again the main point of all of my posting is that no one really knows the true risks involved with these medications.. But many people take offense to that.. Thanks again.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Paladin_X said:
When i first started posting, all I was trying to say is that there is marketing involved in business.. Thats a fact for any type of business.. Because without making money, there is no way you can maintain a business.. Not even non-profit organizations.
We agree.

Paladin_X said:
And that anyone who questions long term effects of a steady intake of chemicals into the body should not be criticised and put down as being a moron.
We agree again.

Paladin_X said:
For instance hairsite.com is a marketing battle ground for ALL SORTS OF THINGS.. in fact many of the companies and products that have been advertised there have been recalled.
We agree again.

Paladin_X said:
Unfortunately, with medications our options are very limited.. You either go with the proven, clinical treatments, or you experiment with a bunch of crap.
We agree again.

Paladin_X said:
And again the main point of all of my posting is that no one really knows the true risks involved with these medications.
We agree again.

HairLossTalk.com

Redbone

Reaction score
Gentlemen please stop responding to this post and let this thread die, it has no basis and is killing the hard drive. The novels this kid writes are inexorable.

Troymaclure

Established Member
Reaction score
honestly you kids and your squabbling...Bruce give him his conkers back, there's nothing more there than a four-er anyway and they've been soaking in vinegar way too long :(

G

Troymaclure said:
honestly you kids and your squabbling...Bruce give him his conkers back, there's nothing more there than a four-er anyway and they've been soaking in vinegar way too long :(

Good one, troy! Did you see the Simpsons all appearing on "Inside the Actor's Studio?" Hilarious! :laugh:

Troymaclure

Established Member
Reaction score
hey Bruce hows it going man...didn't read all the posts here just saw some kind of argument going on and you in the middle of it asking what 'conkers' were lol
! Did you see the Simpsons all appearing on "Inside the Actor's Studio?" Hilarious!
have to admit i don't really know that programme...how did that work, whats it about? We just get sh*t like Emmerdale or Aunties' Noel Edmonds' Family Christmas Videocamera blooper Disasters (Vol. VII) on TV over here :(

G

Troymaclure said:
hey Bruce hows it going man...didn't read all the posts here just saw some kind of argument going on and you in the middle of it asking what 'conkers' were lol
! Did you see the Simpsons all appearing on "Inside the Actor's Studio?" Hilarious!
have to admit i don't really know that programme...how did that work, whats it about? We just get sh*t like Emmerdale or Aunties' Noel Edmonds' Family Christmas Videocamera blooper Disasters (Vol. VII) on TV over here :(

Interview show. They usually do one actor and focus on their career. Here they had all the voices behind the Simpsons and focussed on the show.

Very very funny and fun to see the voice actors.

Troymaclure

Established Member
Reaction score
oh right now as it happens they kind of did do something similar over here a couple of years ago...they had Nancy Cartwright here and Dan Castallaneta and a few of the others...the best guy is Hank Azaria, Chief Wiggum is so class - shame about the guy who did Troymaclure and Lionel Hutz he was great too

G

Troymaclure said:
oh right now as it happens they kind of did do something similar over here a couple of years ago...they had Nancy Cartwright here and Dan Castallaneta and a few of the others...the best guy is Hank Azaria, Chief Wiggum is so class - shame about the guy who did Troymaclure and Lionel Hutz he was great too

Yes, we miss Troy. Wondeful voice over! Phil Hartman was the best.

Cal Que Later

Established Member
Reaction score
So sorry to bring up old posts but I have been away for awhile.

It took me about 20 minutes but a read all the posts and what everyone had to say and came up with the following. Paladin I agree with a lot of what you said except for the entire thing about wigs, personally I would rather be bald than go around wearing a piece on my head all them time. There is no doubt in my mind that if these large corporations wanted to find a cure to diseases or baldness they could do so in a matter of years. The problem would be though they would end up losing billions of dollars by creating a product that did not require a person to continue using it for years to come. This is one reason why I have started to believe that hair cloning, if it ever comes out, will either not work for everyone or only produce average results and will not restore your hairline to your desired density. I am hoping that Polio was not the last big disease that has been cured and that others large diseases have since been cured but I have forgotten about them. I know that people that have Aids are now living much longer lives than they were in the past, but their treatment requires them to take many pills.

Has the world turned into one were instead of looking for cures we look for ways to get the most money out of people possible? And instead of living without the affliction of disease we are instead told to cope with the fact that we have to live with it and hope the treatment works for us? I have lost friends and family to cancer and Aids and would be sickened at the thought that they died because companies were looking for ways to make more money with treatments while research for a cure was pushed aside for finacial gain.

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
Man Michael Moore is a friggen dipshit, and this post has gone on too long.

G

Odelay said:
Man Michael Moore is a friggen dipshit, and this post has gone on too long.

Yes I think your `post` has gone on for too long too.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Michael Moore frames things in a way that kind of over-exaggerates his claims, and I think he is cheap for doing that.

But, I think his general ideas are pretty much right on.

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
I think he makes good documentories and all, but the guy is a pompous jackass that thinks he knows more than he actually does. He thinks his thinking is logical and everyone else's way is incorrect, and that stunt he pulled at the Oscars was in very poor taste.

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
Zimmy said:
Yes I think your `post` has gone on for too long too.

I think you have too much time on your hands and need to piss off.

G

chill man , i was just keeping the tone of this irritating thread. :lol: