HMI-115 PRLR antibody: The Most Promising Treatment Ever

Feramon1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think that's likely. The upregulation probably occurs everywhere prolactin is active but is only evident in tissues that express 5AR (DHT conversion doesn't require high T) due to Testosterone being lower.

Hm I wasn't hinting at environment being more important than genetics. Supraphysiologic are doses of a substance that are FAR larger than would ever occur naturally. This type of environment, with supraphysiologic levels of DHT, would never occur naturally in any population and would have to be artificially induced. The degrees of resistance that different people's hair follicles have to DHT is entirely genetic and some people are so resistant that we effectively consider them immune (i.e. they won't bald in their natural lifespan).

If human lifespans were extended to multiple centuries and Androgenetic Alopecia was not cured/treated(cruel world if this ever happened), it would be interesting to see how immune the people who we consider immune today are.
I answered you with the first sentence, the rest were my thoughts and assumptions. Also, I didn't say that the environment is more important than genetics, rather I think that it is equally important when we talk about young and aggressive shedding, again, these are just my assumptions, but I am grateful for the information.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
You all can take a DNA test and it will tell you if you're likely to go bald early. Unless your DNA shows you're not likely to bald early then you're just trying to make yourself feel like you don't have bad genes. No one is perfect, everyone has some bad genes somewhere in their DNA.

HMI 115 IS THE CURE dude

My Regimen
Reaction score
Step 1-DHT increases Reactive Oxygen Species.

Step 2-ROS increases the PH of the hair follicle environment.

Step 3-PRLR expression dramatically increases in a high PH environment.

Step 4-Cascade continues and lead to follicle destruction.

-For DHT we have anti androgens/finasteride
-For ROS we have antioxidants
-For Prolactin the best thing we can do for the moment is avoiding masturbation and sex.

for ROS we have antioxidant like vitamin c but they don’t work as effectively

LoWS

My Regimen
Reaction score
You all can take a DNA test and it will tell you if you're likely to go bald early. Unless your DNA shows you're not likely to bald early then you're just trying to make yourself feel like you don't have bad genes. No one is perfect, everyone has some bad genes somewhere in their DNA.
What is your opinion on the company Turn Bio?

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember some chinese guy who posted in the first prolactin thread. Is he still around or is someone in contact with him? Im pretty sure we could get more information from the chinese reddit equivalent
This would be Great. I don‘t know his Name. Does anybody Else could help us?

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its funny when people think scientists should be broke and the very moment they pursue some minimal entrepreneurship they become "salesman cons". Sinclair has an active lab and keeps doing scientific research so why would doing a side business invalidate anything at all.

Appereantly you must be some broke communist that only gets state financed to make valid scientific research.

Honestly I find these new trend of scientists/researchers being more public better for humanity than the lab autist who doesn't spread this knowledge to the open public.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its funny when people think scientists should be broke and the very moment they pursue some minimal entrepreneurship they become "salesman cons". Sinclair has an active lab and keeps doing scientific research so why would doing a side business invalidate anything at all.

Appereantly you must be some broke communist that only gets state financed to make valid scientific research.

Honestly I find these new trend of scientists/researchers being more public better for humanity than the lab autist who doesn't spread this knowledge to the open public.
I agree with that, but Sinclair is not exactly the greatest scientist. All his research has amounted to a failed vitamin. The real breakthroughs come from other people, he just talks about them. He's the most overrated scientist on earth. Closely followed by Aubrey, who doesn't even have a degree in biology.

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think Sinclair findings will be anything relevant in the future, although I think his divulgation about spreading the word out about curing aging being possible in next 100 years is very useful.

Just sayin' that if all research has to come from state-funded autists who never pursue any entrepreneurship, then, we are for sure fucked.

In fact if some gigabillionare ala Elon/Bezos became obssessed with longevity the whole industry would go way faster.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think Sinclair findings will be anything relevant in the future, although I think his divulgation about spreading the word out about curing aging being possible in next 100 years is very useful.

Just sayin' that if all research has to come from state-funded autists who never pursue any entrepreneurship, then, we are for sure fucked.

In fact if some gigabillionare ala Elon/Bezos became obssessed with longevity the whole industry would go way faster.
Sinclair's research is done at Harvard paid for by endowments and public dollars.

Bezos actually is obsessed with longevity. He and Thiel founded Altos labs which is where the best scientists in anti-aging work now. The big breakthrough will more likely come from there than the Sinclair lab.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Aubrey De Gray is a salesman. But, if you periodically repair the damage isn't that effectively curing aging? This would have to revert all your cells to a younger, healthier morphology
All researchers trying to raise funding are salesman. They have to sell their "product" (research). Sinclair way more so than De Grey.

Sinclair co-founded Sitris and sold it to GSK for 720 mil. They closed it down because the research was worthless.

With Aubrey De Grey, he was at least a Computer Scientist before breaking into biology which is why he had unique insights that pushed the field forward. He was also already independently wealthy and invested 100% of that wealth into SENS.

I wouldn't call periodic repair a cure. A cure would mean the damage is no longer produced, but that's just me. I guess it's semantics. I would think its possible to do that to cell selectively (i.e. leave scalp hair follicles to fend for themselves and see how long they remain DHT resistant).

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i need a whole new face and body and full head of hair ....... instead of trying to go to f*****g mars and blasting trt could they please cure me :/

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with that, but Sinclair is not exactly the greatest scientist. All his research has amounted to a failed vitamin. The real breakthroughs come from other people, he just talks about them. He's the most overrated scientist on earth. Closely followed by Aubrey, who doesn't even have a degree in biology.
I agree that at this point, both Sinclair and De Grey are just talking heads and neither will do any more meaningful research. But of the two, I think De Grey has contributed far more and also been the most maligned because he was an outsider to the field of Biology. Not to mention all the recent drama that came down on him hard.

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Getting the word out on longevity will inspire many young scientists and interest from broader public in this field, regardless of how valid their scientific claims are it is undeniable they provide value. They are obviously centered on divulgation and business now but it's never comparable to clown moneygrab levels like Dave Asprey, at least they have some solid foundation and knowledge of past and current research by other labs

Feramon1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Getting the word out on longevity will inspire many young scientists and interest from broader public in this field, regardless of how valid their scientific claims are it is undeniable they provide value. They are obviously centered on divulgation and business now but it's never comparable to clown moneygrab levels like Dave Asprey, at least they have some solid foundation and knowledge of past and current research by other labs
I think you are too optimistic. Many scientists have been engaged in populist activities for many years, but for some reason we do not observe real results.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Prof Sinclair on Reddit:

„I have no information on the phase 2 studies. The phase 1 is being conducted in Melbourne in men and women with patterned hair loss.“

The phase 2 will only commence after completion of the phase 1, and evaluation of the date.

The duration of the phase 1 study related to the time it will take to recruit the patients and then treat the patents (minimum of 6 months to produce meaningful results) and then evaluate the date.“

Zon Ama

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Prof Sinclair on Reddit:

„I have no information on the phase 2 studies. The phase 1 is being conducted in Melbourne in men and women with patterned hair loss.“

The phase 2 will only commence after completion of the phase 1, and evaluation of the date.

The duration of the phase 1 study related to the time it will take to recruit the patients and then treat the patents (minimum of 6 months to produce meaningful results) and then evaluate the date.“
Didn't they start giving injections to the first people who participate in the trial.

He probably knows a lot more, but he won't be able to share the information because of NDAs etc