HMI-115 PRLR antibody: The Most Promising Treatment Ever

HMI 115 IS THE CURE dude

My Regimen
Reaction score
Something else that I find interesting is that a similar PRLR mA is being used to treat prostrate cancer . many of the best drugs that treat prostate cancer also work for male pattern baldness

“Based on preclinical data, combination therapy of LFA102 with those novel agents targeting hormonal pathways in metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer and metastatic breast cancer is promising.”

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Something else that I find interesting is that a similar PRLR mA is being used to treat prostrate cancer . many of the best drugs that treat prostate cancer also work for male pattern baldness

“Based on preclinical data, combination therapy of LFA102 with those novel agents targeting hormonal pathways in metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer and metastatic breast cancer is promising.”
Not only that, but acne too. Metabolic syndrome is also associated with Androgenetic Alopecia, and I'm sure you know about all the old men regrowing their hair on RA drug benoxaprofen before it was quickly banned.
PRL_disease.JPG

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They don't need the money. Don't do this. They have more than enough to conduct the phase 2.

I'm sure they are. There are lots of NW3-5 diffuse thinners. They aren't going to accept people with no temple loss at all.
I am sorry i don’t understand your answer.

i asked you whether you think of Hope Medicine Will do trials with diffuse hair loss people… and you answered „Yes they Are“

could you please Tell me what you have meant?

Flamingflaps

Established Member
Reaction score
I am sorry i don’t understand your answer.

i asked you whether you think of Hope Medicine Will do trials with diffuse hair loss people… and you answered „Yes they Are“

could you please Tell me what you have meant?

I think his point was that if they do trials on the more typical Norwood patterns, some of those people will also have diffuse thinning. If you’ve got a Norwood 4, there’s also going to be diffuse thinning throughout the scalp. But doing a trial on someone with full coverage but a little sparse throughout - they couldn’t guarantee that it’s AA.

either way, if it works on the typical patterns why wouldn’t it work on diffuse patterns?

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you so much for the very thorough analysis pegasus! Wish you were one of the guys in the lab, then maybe the 5-year curse might become history by now :D.
Anyways, I haven't been online for a while, so Im wondering if Bayer is currently the only known company pursuing the prolactin receptor angle.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think his point was that if they do trials on the more typical Norwood patterns, some of those people will also have diffuse thinning. If you’ve got a Norwood 4, there’s also going to be diffuse thinning throughout the scalp. But doing a trial on someone with full coverage but a little sparse throughout - they couldn’t guarantee that it’s AA.

either way, if it works on the typical patterns why wouldn’t it work on diffuse patterns?
I Want to Go into Phase II trials with diffuse pattern

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
That article overlooks that prolactin has a direct effect on HFSCs, that HF produces its own prolactin independent of the pituitary gland and serum prolactin levels, and that catagen is initiated by a reduction in Wnt signaling and that loss of blood flow comes afterwards as a result of catagen not a cause. When Wnt signaling is restored the HF enters anagen again and blood flow is restored.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you so much for the very thorough analysis pegasus! Wish you were one of the guys in the lab, then maybe the 5-year curse might become history by now :D.
Anyways, I haven't been online for a while, so Im wondering if Bayer is currently the only known company pursuing the prolactin receptor angle.
For hair loss they are the only one

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
too bad (that they wouldnt accept me) I'm a Norwood 1 but HEAVY diffuse thinner ... my hairlooks looks like female hair-loos almost

Anyway, watch this guy's 1 year old opinion on the subject

You don’t know If they would accept you right? You Are just speculating Right?

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
are you in Australia, because only australian residents of a certain area are allowed to register to the trial so nevermind if you only have diffuse thinning
No i am Not in Australia But i Hope that they will do Phase II trials in US and EU soon to participate in

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
How come there is no group buy on this yet?

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, how much could it cost for our "research institution"? (we can maybe pull one up)

If there isn't production problems why wouldn't they want more people willing to test it who finance it themselves.