Hitting my annual yearly low - just need to vent

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man's venting about not being able to attract attractive women whilst being in a long-term relationship. Tears in my eyes here.
yeah and what would it even help you? couldnt bang them anyway, or only with too much effort...

Baldingat188

Reaction score
I Remeber reading your posts on here years ago back when there was a more active community.

anyways I feel like I am hitting my yearly low as well. Mine always seems to kick in around November and December. However I think you may be in a better place than you realize. 5”9 with a decent physique is already doing pretty well. I have no idea what you look like but assuming you are even average looking, I don’t think you would have problems.

I took the alternative route to keep my hair by taking finasteride. I now have my hair but that is all I have. I don’t look like a grown man and I have a non existent sex drive due to the years of finasteride use. I can hardly even get myself turned on and can hardly get an erection even if my life depended on it…. What I’m saying is hair is not everything.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes we sold our house to bank some profit since all the work I did paid off and we made a nice chunk. I tried to bail twice but she got me to come back. Thought things were good and we rolled it into something else. Already regretting it. What's the difference though. I'm bald anyway.

I've done that a couple times, ended a relationship then we got back together. Never worked I just became miserable. If your hair has decimated your looks that bad though to the point other women don't even notice you - breaking up probably will make you feel worse, in the short term anyway

MDL999

My Regimen
Reaction score
I Remeber reading your posts on here years ago back when there was a more active community.

anyways I feel like I am hitting my yearly low as well. Mine always seems to kick in around November and December. However I think you may be in a better place than you realize. 5”9 with a decent physique is already doing pretty well. I have no idea what you look like but assuming you are even average looking, I don’t think you would have problems.

I took the alternative route to keep my hair by taking finasteride. I now have my hair but that is all I have. I don’t look like a grown man and I have a non existent sex drive due to the years of finasteride use. I can hardly even get myself turned on and can hardly get an erection even if my life depended on it…. What I’m saying is hair is not everything.
Thank you so much for typing this out man, I cant ever explain but this really had an effect on me. I've tried finasteride and i did have sides, similar to what you explained and i was kind of miserable on it, but i always wondered if i shouldve stayed on it to keep my hair. My conclusion was hair isn't exactly everything and im not severely balding anyways. Also hairsystems if i get very desperate.

You made me realize i most likely took the right choice, cant spend my twenties with 0 libido.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't even relate to any of those threads with the loser/defeatist mentality and Patrick Bateman type personalities lol, getting girls isn't really hard

There was an actual guy here with a Bateman avatar lol, skillset included memes, games and posting about chads v staceys 24/7 and hating on girls hardcore. That's just the surface but you can see how this goes, on the internet like minded people may find him cool and creative that further enforces that behaviour, whereas real life is different. If in real life someone is creepy in personality, balding, low paid job, unattractive, dresses like a loser = it all adds up, that's society for you. I'm sure he would say that's why he "checked out" but it's a bit of natural selection there in that what came first? It was the bad vibes and warped mind.
In real life all the guys my age have a girl, including balding and completely bald guys

Those incel dudes from the Internet just need to drop all the weird childish hobbies and behaviors, or find an alternative girl who is into Internet culture as much as them

Incel guys will always struggle because their mental health problems are different to even alternative girls. Sure it's possible but even those girls like the rest look for love, security, attraction, comfort, loyalty, trust etc. A Bateman caricature can only get that on a forum from some of the boys unfortunately unless they change.

I was on lookism a few days back, never usually go on there but a transplant thread was linked which took me there. I was surprised to see them advice a guy really well concerning his hair. He already had a transplant and a 6.5cm forehead and wanted to lower it more, he had listed all his facial proportions which was really too much but whatever. However, he got sound advice, I expected them to say lower it but instead they said save the donor for the back and crown if you bald there, your hairline is now fine and lowering it all too much will create a bigger balding area as it never looks the same as native hair even with a dense pack. Really valid posts. Maybe they also post on here lol.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There was an actual guy here with a Bateman avatar lol, skillset included memes, games and posting about chads v staceys 24/7 and hating on girls hardcore. That's just the surface but you can see how this goes, on the internet like minded people may find him cool and creative that further enforces that behaviour, whereas real life is different. If in real life someone is creepy in personality, balding, low paid job, unattractive, dresses like a loser = it all adds up, that's society for you. I'm sure he would say that's why he "checked out" but it's a bit of natural selection there in that what came first? It was the bad vibes and warped mind.

Incel guys will always struggle because their mental health problems are different to even alternative girls. Sure it's possible but even those girls like the rest look for love, security, attraction, comfort, loyalty, trust etc. A Bateman caricature can only get that on a forum from some of the boys unfortunately unless they change.

I was on lookism a few days back, never usually go on there but a transplant thread was linked which took me there. I was surprised to see them advice a guy really well concerning his hair. He already had a transplant and a 6.5cm forehead and wanted to lower it more, he had listed all his facial proportions which was really too much but whatever. However, he got sound advice, I expected them to say lower it but instead they said save the donor for the back and crown if you bald there, your hairline is now fine and lowering it all too much will create a bigger balding area as it never looks the same as native hair even with a dense pack. Really valid posts. Maybe they also post on here lol.
I know guys in real life, who dress, well have a job, but don't do that well with girls and barely get laid because they are simply ugly with trash tier genetics. Not everyone who struggles with women has some mental problem.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Thank you so much for typing this out man, I cant ever explain but this really had an effect on me. I've tried finasteride and i did have sides, similar to what you explained and i was kind of miserable on it, but i always wondered if i shouldve stayed on it to keep my hair. My conclusion was hair isn't exactly everything and im not severely balding anyways. Also hairsystems if i get very desperate.

You made me realize i most likely took the right choice, cant spend my twenties with 0 libido.
You definitely made the right choice to consider all aspects of life rather than just hair. I’d argue that as long as your a 4/10 or above you should accept the bald route if you get fina sides

however not to sound to hypocritical here but I am still on finasteride. I know it is completely stupid and I want to quit everyday. The problem is I really do think I would drop from 6/10 to 2/10 and I don’t think I can handle that. So instead I’ve been settling for eunuch life. I know literally everyone says that they are impacted by hairloss worse than everyone else but … I just have 0 redeeming features for hairloss.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know guys in real life, who dress, well have a job, but don't do that well with girls and barely get laid because they are simply ugly with trash tier genetics. Not everyone who struggles with women has some mental problem.

That does happen but it's rare and you don't known how they behave with girls truly either. I don't think you are the best to judge their personality either no offence :p On here, based on my experience I never saw someone so ugly that will repel all girls, in fact some of the so called incels were even good looking with a full head of hair. But aside from the mental issue, wanting an attractive girl also plays a role, if you're a 5, should probably stop dreaming of an 8 for example, unless you luck out but even then it's probably not going to rock her world the same way. I think that part is hard, need all types of chemistry in a relationship but better to find someone similar in looks who likes your personality too.

MDL999

My Regimen
Reaction score
You definitely made the right choice to consider all aspects of life rather than just hair. I’d argue that as long as your a 4/10 or above you should accept the bald route if you get fina sides

however not to sound to hypocritical here but I am still on finasteride. I know it is completely stupid and I want to quit everyday. The problem is I really do think I would drop from 6/10 to 2/10 and I don’t think I can handle that. So instead I’ve been settling for eunuch life. I know literally everyone says that they are impacted by hairloss worse than everyone else but … I just have 0 redeeming features for hairloss.
Im definetly above average in the looks department, tall fairly broad shoulders and masculine face. So i would definetly be "fine" however everyone looks better with hair no doubt. But i really dont mind going for a hairsystem, however i would do it in a smooth transition, going for it before i lose too much hair. Have you considered hairsystems instead?

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't even relate to any of those threads with the loser/defeatist mentality and Patrick Bateman type personalities lol, getting girls isn't really hard

not going to lie , but I struggle and that’s with an active dating life

had 2 dates this week

could have had 3
I don’t even look like a bodybuilder, slim and tall

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In real life all the guys my age have a girl, including balding and completely bald guys

Those incel dudes from the Internet just need to drop all the weird childish hobbies and behaviors, or find an alternative girl who is into Internet culture as much as them
You're totally right except for the part about childish or weird hobbies . Its normal to be a nerd nowadays

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao the most brutal thing for me was the fact I set a record in hairloss. I have lost them almost all the fastest, starting at 16 and being NW5 at 20, whereas my brothers had only NW2 by my age and when 16 they had no hairloss at all
I was extremely thin nw5-nw6 at 20 as well. But knowing incels here are you sure? I have proof, look at my old profile "exodus" on the thread "officially norwood 6 at 21"