Hiding Hairloss/norwood Progression2-3???

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why am I mentally ill ?

Also - you’re .

Are you asking me? Ask your mother and check your post history. Now f*** off and get a life i ain't joined the forum to speak with all the incels that roam it. Your blocked also, talk with the other incels until you remain out of air. Good riddance

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, if you want to believe in Merck after what we all know, that's your choice. But I've given my opinion here enough. If you think it's worth the risk, take the hormonal pills.
Not every finasteride study is done by Merck lol u keep repeating it theres hundreds of studies on finasteride none of which are made or sponsored by Merck. Get ur head finally out of ur ***.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey if those other studies are enough to make you sleep at night, good for you. I don't trust a lot of those and if I remember some were done or sponsored by special interest groups.

In the end you only need two brain cells to understand long term hormonal treatment will do more than just save the hairs on your head.

But we had this discussion enough, I won't stop you taking those pills.

You seem to really hate merck, but dutasteride wasn't made by them and you still don't like that much either.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey if those other studies are enough to make you sleep at night, good for you. I don't trust a lot of those and if I remember some were done or sponsored by special interest groups.

In the end you only need two brain cells to understand long term hormonal treatment will do more than just save the hairs on your head.

But we had this discussion enough, I won't stop you taking those pills.
Many of the studies u quote are sponsored by the PFS foundation. I can pull the same card as you do. They have financial motives aswell.
No proof for this claim as per usual. Long term studies indicate otherwise.

And ur hypocritical as f***, dropping seti on ur bald head when it has almost no safety data and its a chemical drug like any other. Did u get bullied by a Merck employee in high school or something?

StevenGerrard

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Every rational person who knows what Merck did hates them.

And duta inhibits al three forms of 5alpha-reductase, even more potent than fina in other words. Enough people who also got the same side effects as fina even after discontinuation sadly...

which side effect bothers you the most? your hated towards finasteride seems unwarranted and slightly mental

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
which side effect bothers you the most? your hated towards finasteride seems unwarranted and slightly mental

Pigeon can speak for himself of course but i think he had problems getting a full erection from what he has said in the past.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pigeon can speak for himself of course but i think he had problems getting a full erection from what he has said in the past.
Yeah he is obviously frustrated that he can't use it because of side effects and therefor wants noone else to use it so he spreads misinformation.

StevenGerrard

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

that is it? what a cry baby. I can achieve a full erection (granted it takes me moderate physical stimulation) but so what?

I have no problem conceding that my libido is significantly lower (not that it bothers me) but then again I'm in my mid 30s. Who knows if it's aged related or from all the Duta+finasteride...

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, the typical answer as usual, I didn't expect otherwise.

Look friend, we all know you are desperate as fck to fight the fact you're balding and I understand you. Even if I post 100 studies showing how fina is dangerous, you'd still ignore that and pop your pills. This is a discussion without end.

I don't trust the studies you do, that's your choice.
Error 404: Argument not found.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Took it for 2 years and had the typical side effects. Know some people who experienced much worse too. But I won't change anyone's mind here so if you think it's worth the risks try it for a long period.
I know someone who got aids from taking an aspirin, i am now going to dedicate my time spreading misinformation so nobody ever takes aspirin again.
Pigeon the baldcel, 2K20.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
At three months now, seems to slow down my hairloss but still a bit too early to make any conclusions. It took one complete year of fina usage to reach maintenance for me, the first few months I took fina, I didn't notice much change.

Btw, check out the zix thread, more an more people reporting good results.

Finasteride wasn't even maintaining my hair so i doubt zix is an option for me, plus im trying to bypass the use of topicals as much as i can these days. Glad you are optimistic about it though, hope it achieves maintenance for you.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
that is it? what a cry baby. I can achieve a full erection (granted it takes me moderate physical stimulation) but so what?

I have no problem conceding that my libido is significantly lower (not that it bothers me) but then again I'm in my mid 30s. Who knows if it's aged related or from all the Duta+finasteride...

Who knows, exactly... If in your mid 30's you are having this kind of problems when only 30% of the whole men population could have sexual problems by this age, than what can i say, good luck in the next years, let's see you at 40 when you will not be able to get it up, grown some man boobies and so on, i'm sure you will find some reasons behind those also, anything except a drug that shrunk your prostate and that kills 2 enzymes that we don't fully understand not even now, in 2020.