Hiding Hairloss/norwood Progression2-3???

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really think you are retarded, it's not me you dumb f***, this is my only account.

You’re the only retard who writes as much as you and pushes the same points with such little balance and rationale. If by some off chance it isn’t you and there really is someone as stupid as Norwood 11 then go and read all the responses to his stupid posts as they’ll likely apply to you as well.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, imagine how stupid you are in actually believing what you are delusionating over there lmao. You can ask the mods you idiot, we are different persons, it's my only account and it's the last time i'm saying it, you can believe what the f*** you want, won't make a difference anyways, it's clear that you and the other idiot are well under the average IQ rating.
Sorry boyou, but i am not your therapist. I am not getting paid to handle mental illnesses.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re the only retard who writes as much as you and pushes the same points with such little balance and rationale. If by some off chance it isn’t you and there really is someone as stupid as Norwood 11 then go and read all the responses to his stupid posts as they’ll likely apply to you as well.

At least i can write more than 2 retarded lines full of nothing and can make a proper sentence based on an idea, information and knowledge. What can you do except offending others and taking tranny drugs? Keep coping and delusionating yourself in thinking that somebody is really giving a sh*t if you like what i wrote or not. You two must be more retarded than your post history already is showing.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
At least i can write more than 2 retarded lines full of nothing and can make a proper sentence based on an idea, information and knowledge. What can you do except offending others and taking tranny drugs? Keep coping and delusionating yourself in thinking that somebody is really giving a sh*t if you like what i wrote or not. You two must be more retarded than your post history already is showing.
Nobody reads your garbage text walls u illiterate dumb f***. Go play with ur lego again.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody reads your garbage text walls u illiterate dumb f***. Go play with ur lego again.

Is that supposed to discourage me or what? Of course incels like you and those other 2 retarded dumb fucks won't read, you didn't read that much in your whole life, why would you start now? And it's obvious that you choose to read only what does not contradict your beliefs and ignore the rest. It's that simple, you are so desperate in saving your hair that if tomorrow a study would show that drinking semen and injecting sh*t into your veins would get your hair back, you and the other 2 idiots would be the first who would try it.

You are well known on the internet for your mental illnesses and a life wasted on hair loss forums, the whole reddit is laughing of you with print screens of your comments and so on. And your not the only one of course, your friend LongJumpingCricket is the same and so on. You dumb fucks actually don't realize that a lot of people lurk this forum without creating accounts but they read all the sh*t you dumb fucks are writing. You are the lowest tier of the internet, like some internet cockroaches, nobody gives a sh*t about you or your opinions, you can offend and say whatever, nothing is gonna change the truth, not to talk about your shitty useless lives spent on the hair loss forum lmao

Last edited:

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is that supposed to discourage me or what? Of course incels like you and those other 2 retarded dumb fucks won't read, you didn't read that much in your whole life, why would you start now? And it's obvious that you choose to read only what does not contradict your beliefs and ignore the rest. It's that simple, you are so desperate in saving your hair that if tomorrow a study would show that drinking semen and injecting sh*t into your veins would get your hair back, you and the other 2 idiots would be the first who would try it.

You are well known on the internet for your mental illnesses and a life wasted on hair loss forums, the whole reddit is laughing of you with print screens of your comments and so on. And your not the only one of course, your friend LongJumpingCricket is the same and so on. You dumb fucks actually don't realize that a lot of people lurk this forum without creating accounts but they read all the sh*t you dumb fucks are writing. You are the lowest tier of the internet, like some internet cockroaches, nobody gives a sh*t about you or your opinions, you can offend and say whatever, nothing is gonna change the truth, not to talk about your shitty useless lives spent on the hair loss forum lmao
My lord, you always write journals in your replies. Please, next time include a TL;DR

Or better yet, stop embarrassing yourself way more than you already do.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score

No you got me confused with pigeon. He is clearly selectively rational and throws everything on his head for one hair back. But very entertaining posts mate.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My lord, you always write journals in your replies. Please, next time include a TL;DR

Or better yet, stop embarrassing yourself way more than you already do.

Still trying to make me feel bad or embarrassed? Wtf you think your some kind of guru of this forum or wtf, how could you actually think that somebody gives a sh*t about what you say? Seriously now, scram nobody gives a sh*t a it won't make me stop writing or saying what i think anyways, so keep at it i will block you and the other incels anyways, i'm not here to talk with mindless sheep.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Still trying to make me feel bad or embarrassed? Wtf you think your some kind of guru of this forum or wtf, how could you actually think that somebody gives a sh*t about what you say? Seriously now, scram nobody gives a sh*t a it won't make me stop writing or saying what i think anyways, so keep at it i will block you and the other incels anyways, i'm not here to talk with mindless sheep.

You’re bald and refuse any available treatments so why do you even bother posting knowing full well there are no other alternative treatments even announced ? We all know your opinion on Tsuji .

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re bald and refuse any available treatments so why do you even bother posting knowing full well there are no other alternative treatments even announced ? We all know your opinion on Tsuji .

Lmao, i'm not even close to bald you fat f***, keep projecting lmao and keep thinking i'm some other guy lol, delusional idiot. I will write whatever the f*** i want, wherever the f*** i want and when i want it. That's why it's called a free f*****g public forum, and a hair loss one especially, not a pro tranny drug one. So f*** off nobody forces you to read nothing or to accept others opinions, nobody cares about your also anyways.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You hurt my feelings. Please, don't block me.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao, i'm not even close to bald you fat f***, keep projecting lmao and keep thinking i'm some other guy lol, delusional idiot. I will write whatever the f*** i want, wherever the f*** i want and when i want it. That's why it's called a free f*****g public forum, and a hair loss one especially, not a pro tranny drug one. So f*** off nobody forces you to read nothing or to accept others opinions, nobody cares about your also anyways.
Ok if you say so bald boy.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok if you say so bald boy.

Lmao, imagine spending your life trying to insult strangers over the internet and thinking that your some kind of cool guy or something. The most bald and homeless human on this earth is better than you, you poor lifeless f***

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao, imagine spending your life trying to insult strangers over the internet and thinking that your some kind of cool guy or something. The most bald and homeless human on this earth is better than you, you poor lifeless f***
You're*
You're really bad at this, huh.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol at this babyrage. Stay mad baldie.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol at this babyrage. Stay mad baldie.

Yeah i'm so mad i can't even express my feelings lmao, f*****g stupid incel. Now go crawl in your basement that you didn't leave for a couple of years, being on the hair loss forum projecting your shitty life on others everyday non stop haha, f*****g twat

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score

Didn’t read .

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Entertaining thread, the usual butthurt balding trannies are also present again I see.

Oh well my good friends, this will always result in the same way, a bunch of insults, end up agreeing to disagree and moving on.

Carry on.

It’s all well and good preaching the dangers of a drug pigeon but your views are insanely one sided. Even if you very generously favour the dangers in the form of statistics less than 1 in 10 are affected in the 10 year safety studies in any form at all.