Hiding Hairloss/norwood Progression2-3???

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Speculate? Wtf are you talking about, i just posted link to studies published in the korean journal of urology, they analyzed all the studies done until 2014, wtf are you talking about. Are you one of those who chose to see only what they want and suits their desperation or wishes and ignore all the other things that could perturb that "faith"? And wtf is with this stupid analogies like MDMA, take it everyday let's see what happens to you in a couple of years, wtf are you all 12 year olds that are stuck in their own mentality just because you are losing your hair and are desperate enough in believing anything that could save your hair?

Yup read that study when it came out. Figures really aren’t wildly different ? Figures like 3% having less libido and 4.5% suffering ejaculatory disorders.

The analogy works fine. People are negatively effected from all sorts of drugs.

Also Tomriddle I recognise your writing - not your first account ?

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup read that study when it came out. Figures really aren’t wildly different ? Figures like 3% having less libido and 4.5% suffering ejaculatory disorders.

It is actually my first account, i don't really like to write nothing over the internet but i am hit also by mbp and amazed at the amount of stupidity, ignorance, lies and misinformation around it in general, but especially on the dedicated forums for it like this one for example, that regardless of it's "bigger" activity compared to the others, it has also the most incels and desperate folks that would do things that i could never imagine somebody especially that young would ever do, for hair or whatever. I am just amazed and expressing my opinion, it's not like i wish somebody bad things or judge somebody's personal decisions or treatments, if they are happy and don't hurt others with their actions, i think it's enough to justify their actions, even if i don't agree with them and never would do them myself.

Last edited:

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

@TomRiddle is actually @norwood 11. He is mentally unstable.

Notanuther1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@TomRiddle thanks a lot for highjacking my thread...I was wondering why I had so many responses...Geez. I guess I know why I don't visit this forum much.

Notanuther1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I suppose you're talking about this guy, Redstar: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158889153&page=1

Yup, guy ended up with pfs and on propeciahelp after a couple of years...

Tbh it's hormonal treatment and pure common sense tells us this is not the way forward. Having to take a hormonal drug for the rest of your life for your hair will cause more than just saving your hair. Wish we had a wonder pill to save hair but sadly we don't. This crap has destroyed many lives of young hopeless balding men who wanted to believe that it was safe, ignoring the mountain of anecdotal evidence that it can and probably will f*** you in the long run.

@Notanuther1 Try zix for 6 months and see if it works, it's still unkown that's why we don't have a ton of anecdotal reports but it's becoming more popular and popular, enough evidence know to know that it works for a lot of people.
Does six regrow hair or just maintain?

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't take their cope personally. Most here on hairloss forums want to believe fina is safe and downplay the side effects, desperate young balding men see fina as their ultimate salvation. They see an attack on fina as a personal attack since they are so emotionally invested in the drug.

New analysis of studies from this year also concluded fina has a big impact on sexual health. But hey, they will cope like always and see no other way out.

I really don't get it, i mean there are advantages as well i never said that it's gonna kill you or something, i was just expressing my personal opinion over the whole balding thing, not just fina or duta or minoxidil or what ever the f*** people take. I personally hate drugs whatever they are but as i said, for some they are mandatory and without them a lot of people would die or suffer more than they already are. But i never ever saw in my life so much personally invested people in a pill, just because it's the only way they could potentially save their hair for a couple of more years. And this shows the real impact that hair loss could have on some individuals, it's clear that most already had some mental problems that hair loss only brought to the light or accentuated. I'm not even gonna bother anymore, i knew it from the start that i shouldn't say anything, i lurk this forum for a while now and the things i saw should have kept me from starting discussions and conversation with this kind of people, it's literally impossible to have a constructive conversation with any of them, they only know that they want to save their hair and that's kind of it, they will promote anything that has an effect regardless of what could happen and they will defend it with their lives, like i saw most saying on this forum that without this drugs, from finasteride dutasteride estrogen bla bla they would be suicidal, and that's says it all. Too bad these people could influence others and low IQ kids in taking such extreme treatments, they are like some kind of cult and will do anything to add more people to it, misery likes company, it's a well known fact.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude just stick to your other account. Don’t pollute the forum with more autistic accounts.
He made this other account in case the @norwood 11 one is temporarily banned again. I actually went to a thread not long ago and saw him having a discussion with himself (trying to prove that it isn't his alternate account).

Funniest sh*t. This dude is clearly mentally unstable.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, imagine how stupid you are in actually believing what you are delusionating over there lmao. You can ask the mods you idiot, we are different persons, it's my only account and it's the last time i'm saying it, you can believe what the f*** you want, won't make a difference anyways, it's clear that you and the other idiot are well under the average IQ rating.