Here's A Post For All You "no One Will Like Me, And It's Because I'm Bald"

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
I’ve garnered my fair share of dislikes over this post, but at 4 pages I’m willing to call it a success. Only a few posts telling me to kill myself and that women don’t like me. Thanks for being a part of this with me, guys. It’s a good break from Brotzu, I think.

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
This must be just a personal thing. For me it is hugely a part of identity and not just attracting the opposite sex, I absolutely couldn't stand looking at myself post-transplant with a buzzed head despite the fact I was resigned to not having any relationships with women during those months. I like to look at myself in the mirror and think I look ok with features that suit me. A buzzcut does not suit me, I feel like a transgender person must feel with one; as if I am in the wrong body.

I really agree with you here, Janice. The only thing I’d like to expand upon is that we all have a different setting for what’s self-acceptable, and if a man’s good with a shaved head and doesn’t want to do a certain treatment for valid reasons, we may as well salute him. Aside that, I totally agree with your self-centered (not in a bad way) concern with hair loss. I’m in that boat.

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women f*** men they aren't attracted to if its any compensation.

I've fucked women who are ugly.
I fucked ugly women too but because we want sex.
When women f*** ugly guys its cause they want something from them