Here's A Post For All You "no One Will Like Me, And It's Because I'm Bald"

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Persinality isn't so easily changed., you know. The "big five" are largely genetic and the rest comes from your parenting and environment growing up. Its not like you can hit the personality gym and do some confidence curls. Especially neuroticism is very difficult to change.

You submit to grave error when absolving yourself from any will to power.

blackg

Reaction score
NOTE: You know from the title if this post applies to you or not. I just had to post this because I see these whiny posts all over the place about how 'only a fullhead can get a girl'. Learn about the biology of attraction a bit more before you give yourself a pass to be utterly unavailing.

http://www.ehbonline.org/article/S1090-5138(17)30315-X/fulltext

"Females were four times more sensitive than males to economic status cues when rating opposite sex attractiveness, indicating that higher economic status can offset lower physical attractiveness in men much more easily than in women,"

Go make some money you sorry Sallies. Maybe women don't like you because you sit around and inculcate your own uselessness by feeling sorry for yourselves.
A fat wallet won't help if you look like John C Reilly, son.

MV5BMTc4MDEzMDkzOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzQzNzcy._V1_UY317_CR34,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

blackg

Reaction score
Yet ugly men are more likely to get cheated in, i'd much rather spend my momey on cars and b****s rather than in shallow gold diggers
Tell me, what sort of cars are you into, son?
American classics?

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tell me, what sort of cars are you into, son?
American classics?
Lol no, im into actual european cars, but i have a special love for old m3, last year i was about to buy a bmw m3 e30 to fix it. What about you?

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't give a sh*t what women think and others think!!!!!!!!!

This f*****g hair loss or baldness bothers Myself, I personally don't like it.

I don't give a sh*t what other people think.

Everyone wants to feel comfortable in their own skin.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
If not for women I would not be on treatments and I'd be buzzcutting my hair.

Your identity should not be coming from your haircut guys that's ridiculous. Among men "just shave it off", own it by having an awesome career, lifting weights, etc actually works with 100% effectiveness.

Men don't give a sh*t of you have a split curl.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

blackg

Reaction score
Lol no, im into actual european cars, but i have a special love for old m3, last year i was about to buy a bmw m3 e30 to fix it. What about you?
European cars are for pretty boys that smell like perfume factories while sporting perfectly manufactured facial hair.
This ain't my thing.

Give me a rumbling 69 Chevy Impala any day!

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
have you felt bad afterward?
Never.

I think theres women I would have been embarrassed to be seen with in public.

But most men with high sex drives are a bit like me - they've all slept with their fair share of ugly women.

Whenever I speak to another 'jack the lad' we often laugh about all the awful women we've slept with.

Its a weird badge of honour.

But make no mistake - the women we sleep with and the women we consider for a relationship are oceans apart.

blackg

Reaction score
Never.

I think theres women I would have been embarrassed to be seen with in public.

But most men with high sex drives are a bit like me - they've all slept with their fair share of ugly women.

Whenever I speak to another 'jack the lad' we often laugh about all the awful women we've slept with.

Its a weird badge of honour.

But make no mistake - the women we sleep with and the women we consider for a relationship are oceans apart.
I wonder what these women that you're embarrassed to be seen in public with actually think of you?
The man who so considerately gave up his aging, approaching middle-age, flabby body so one of these poor women could spend a night of fireworks between the sheets.

You really are a good samaritan

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Disagreed. Appearance is important among men as well.

Yes but hairline isn't.

Walter White and the entire Breaking Bad cast can appeal to make viewers as great characters.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder what these women that you're embarrassed to be seen in public with actually think of you?
The man who so considerately gave up his aging, approaching middle-age, flabby body so one of these poor women could spend a night of fireworks between the sheets.

Don't overthink it, mate.

It was probably just a bit of fun for the both of us.

blackg

Reaction score
Don't overthink it, mate.

It was probably just a bit of fun for the both of us.
Fair enough..
I'm just stirring your ***.

When do you go back to the UK?
You're in Vietnam, right?
You're kinda on the same timezone as I am, Australian East coast.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fair enough..
I'm just stirring your ***.

When do you go back to the UK?
You're in Vietnam, right?
You're kinda on the same timezone as I am, Australian East coast.
Not going back to the UK for a while.

I actually miss Europe more than UK. I've always preferred places like Italy and Croatia over England.

Plus, the return flights around a $1,000 off season.

I can do a week in Bangkok including flights for $500 - so theres a massive financial incentive to stay in asia.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

Dude I'm sure you've had the same experience before. There's no point in ruining ones reputation or being seen as desperate by going out in public with someone who isn't attractive that you slept with. Sometimes you sleep with someone just for the sake of it and don't want to hang out with them in general circumstances anyway.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes but hairline isn't.

Walter White and the entire Breaking Bad cast can appeal to make viewers as great characters.

This must be just a personal thing. For me it is hugely a part of identity and not just attracting the opposite sex, I absolutely couldn't stand looking at myself post-transplant with a buzzed head despite the fact I was resigned to not having any relationships with women during those months. I like to look at myself in the mirror and think I look ok with features that suit me. A buzzcut does not suit me, I feel like a transgender person must feel with one; as if I am in the wrong body.