Here's A Post For All You "no One Will Like Me, And It's Because I'm Bald"

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ayye that's the bald Vegan Homie Johanas Bartl. Dude lives in LA and runs through poon like Marshawn Lynch runs through D-Lines.
Didn't know he was vegan

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
My income, benefits, and prospect are approximately twice the median for single men of my age group. They are not extraordinary but they are above average.

It doesn't seem to be helping me.

What actually matters: FWHR, height, facial symmetry, shoulders, hands, forearms, chin, jaw, hair on top of head, body hair, depth of voice, and pheromones.

You can’t just not include a single thing that you have control (I.e have to take responsibility) over. I agree, to an extent, with what you said.

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My income, benefits, and prospect are approximately twice the median for single men of my age group. They are not extraordinary but they are above average.

It doesn't seem to be helping me.

What actually matters: FWHR, height, facial symmetry, shoulders, hands, forearms, chin, jaw, hair on top of head, body hair, depth of voice, and pheromones.
You don't need to have all of these, for instance i don't believe in FWHR here's an example of why
upload_2018-1-1_11-21-30.png

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't need to have all of these, for instance i don't believe in FWHR here's an example of why
View attachment 74874

To be fair, that guy doesn't look 'unsexy', just older and arguably a bit more masculine with slight hair loss. A lot of women will dig that 'mature' look.

In the before photo's he is your typical pretty boy type.

It's a different game he has to play, if he has the hair loss look with a good job etc he will get pussy.

TONSofBODYHAIR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m a millionaire many, many times over (don’t care if you believe me or not), and at least 50% of my success was luck. Telling people to just “work hard and make money” is inane - if it were that easy and largely a product of self-determination, everyone would be wealthy. Got any more sentitious twaddle to help us cope?

gib moni pls

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m a millionaire many, many times over (don’t care if you believe me or not), and at least 50% of my success was luck. Telling people to just “work hard and make money” is inane - if it were that easy and largely a product of self-determination, everyone would be wealthy. Got any more sentitious twaddle to help us cope?

How has your money affected your interactions with women?

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score

I’m not telling people to just work hard and make money. Obviously if you have the personality of a cavern men’s room toilet, you’re ‘luck’ might be less. It’s mainly pointing out that there are things aside your hair, because some people on the forum think that’s all it is. And of course it’s not just how you present yourself to women, it goes around the board. Don’t worry, if you’re sh*t, money won’t save you. Then again, neither will hair.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m not telling people to just work hard and make money. Obviously if you have the personality of a cavern men’s room toilet, you’re ‘luck’ might be less. It’s mainly pointing out that there are things aside your hair, because some people on the forum think that’s all it is. And of course it’s not just how you present yourself to women, it goes around the board. Don’t worry, if you’re sh*t, money won’t save you. Then again, neither will hair.
Pft you're obviously missing the larger point here.

I can't fix my shitty personality or my mediocre body. Do you realize how much work that is?

I just want to have sick hair and wear sexy clothes to trick people into liking me.

Just gotta look good enough to make up for being an a**h** I think.

Good news is that hairloss is pretty easy. Just gotta wait 5 years until they figure it out.

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Pft you're obviously missing the larger point here.

I can't fix my shitty personality or my mediocre body. Do you realize how much work that is?

I just want to have sick hair and wear sexy clothes to trick people into liking me.

Just gotta look good enough to make up for being an a**h** I think.

Good news is that hairloss is pretty easy. Just gotta wait 5 years until they figure it out.

Thanks for mansplaining that to me. I think I get it now.

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
It hasn't; I live in an area full of wealthy people, so I'm not an aberration, and I don't chase cheap women. The women I've dated were accomplished in their own right, and while they might not have been with me if I hadn't been successful, it didn't get me in the door. I'm sure it would help out if I wanted to date a stripper, but I don't.

I want to reiterate that success is largely a result of luck - lucky genetics, lucky acquaintances, being in the right place at the right time, etc. So telling people to just "work hard" and "make money" is meaningless; it's like telling someone to just "win an Olympic gold medal" or "be a rock star."

Obviously no one with half a brain thinks that so complex a thing as attraction is a univariate issue. It isn't so simple as 'make money, work hard'. It also isn't so simple as 'have a head full of hair'. You can say it's all luck, or largely so, and dump any responsibility that could possibly be laid on you at the door, but if anything that seems demonstrative of the attitude you take to it (which, surprising, also plays a part!). As was stated above, changing your personality can be just as hard as growing your hair back. And much, much fewer people would ever choose to take any significant amount of responsibility upon themselves for being a shitty person than would try to regrow their hair back or pin it all on things largely up to the stars to have decided.

I've reiterated that I was not stating that it's a simple issue, because few things truly are, but that there are things that are in your control. Perhaps not making money in terms of 'being rich' (good on you for rolling in it), but you can always try to better yourself beyond working at Mcdonalds, and being fat, sick, and self-satisfying every night after you drink a 6-pack and get on a hair loss forum.

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score

If that's all it takes for you, given everything else I've said, to read "Go make money and all your problems will be solved", then I'd suggest you stay off the internet because you're probably going to hurt yourself or someone else.

NOTE: I just had to post this because I see these whiny posts all over the place about how 'only a fullhead can get a girl'. Learn about the biology of attraction a bit more before you give yourself a pass to be utterly unavailing.

Also in that post. Silly c***.

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No one will like me not because of the baldness, but because of my palpable dislike of my own baldness.

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like you were:

As for this straw man:

Who said all the posters on this board are doing is working at McDonald's while drinking 6-packs night after night? If that's what you think, why are you posting here? And why are you posting this in the New Research section?
Sounds like you were:

As for this straw man:

Who said all the posters on this board are doing is working at McDonald's while drinking 6-packs night after night? If that's what you think, why are you posting here? And why are you posting this in the New Research section?

It was a study. You read things so literally it's like you've never had a conversation with someone before. Keep picking them out. I'd be weary to read a single thing on the internet if I were you, because most of what you read lacks any human expression, sarcasm, mockery, etc., and you typically have to contextually embed it yourself.

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Cool - so what does it have to do with hair loss research, or did you mistake this place for a catch-all sub-forum where you can post any study about anything?

There's a coping sub-forum - you should probably hang out in it instead of shitposting in this one. Maybe you can make posts about how to make money.

Personal attacks? I'm pretty sure people get banned for those on this board, but I'll let the mods make the call.

giphy.gif

What's going on with you today?

Also, since you're patrolling what can be posted where and what qualifies as acceptable on the forum, can you go over and ring out those (TRIGGER WARNING) bastards (sorry for the name calling) over at the Brotzu thread? (FYI: IM ALSO OVER ON THE BROTZU THREAD)

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Go make some money you sorry Sallies.

Passing this important piece of information over to my superiors, who will grant me more money as you suggest.

H

Reaction score
Passing this important piece of information over to my superiors, who will grant me more money as you suggest.
Hey could you make that a party of 2? I'd like some money from your superiors also if that's coo...