Here's A Post For All You "no One Will Like Me, And It's Because I'm Bald"

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
NOTE: You know from the title if this post applies to you or not. I just had to post this because I see these whiny posts all over the place about how 'only a fullhead can get a girl'. Learn about the biology of attraction a bit more before you give yourself a pass to be utterly unavailing.

http://www.ehbonline.org/article/S1090-5138(17)30315-X/fulltext

"Females were four times more sensitive than males to economic status cues when rating opposite sex attractiveness, indicating that higher economic status can offset lower physical attractiveness in men much more easily than in women,"

Go make some money you sorry Sallies. Maybe women don't like you because you sit around and inculcate your own uselessness by feeling sorry for yourselves.

UberBaldaten

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
hojo.loop.123956_3ac48fb8-f647-495c-8106-7bd26c252133_1024x1024.jpg

Thanks OP, this motivated me to invest my money in rope stocks so I can profit of your own death and those that listened to your bullshit advise.

UberBaldaten

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here we gentlelads have a typical "akshually" meme in action.

Wahmen are just part of the equation, not the end result. And if I'm making money I sure as hell will be investing it in myself and not spending on some retarded wahmen with vaginal prolapse and alphabet of STD's to attract her.

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Here we gentlelads have a typical "akshually" meme in action.

Wahmen are just part of the equation, not the end result. And if I'm making money I sure as hell will be investing it in myself and not spending on some retarded wahmen with vaginal prolapse and alphabet of STD's to attract her.

As I specified, this post, with that study (which is one of hundreds of the same kind), is to offer an example of the other factors of attractiveness, specifically to those (because they exist on this forum, if you hadn't noticed) who think no woman would look at them twice, and it's all to blame on hair loss.

I still don't understand why anyone is going to kill themselves, but I'll leave that one to you and just pretend you really got me.

g.i joey

Reaction score
NOTE: You know from the title if this post applies to you or not. I just had to post this because I see these whiny posts all over the place about how 'only a fullhead can get a girl'. Learn about the biology of attraction a bit more before you give yourself a pass to be utterly unavailing.

"Females were four times more sensitive than males to economic status cues when rating opposite sex attractiveness, indicating that higher economic status can offset lower physical attractiveness in men much more easily than in women,"

Go make some money you sorry Sallies. Maybe women don't like you because you sit around and inculcate your own uselessness by feeling sorry for yourselves.

How does any of this info help me keep the hair on my head?

only a desperate degenerate in denial will think "ouu just let me lure her in with my money, nothing can go wrong down the line"

I'm guessing women don't like you much op

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score

only a desperate degenerate in denial will think "ouu just let me lure her in with my money, nothing can go wrong down the line"

Yeah, I tried to specify a few times that it is just to demonstrate that multiple factors (not just money or hair) come into play when determining attraction. If you've spent any time of this forum you've obviously seen entire threads about how depressed people get over how they think people will perceive them only because they're loosing hair. The study may be about factors determining women's attraction, but there are plenty of other examples aside money, and there are plenty of things that alter the way both girls and guys perceive you.

You can boil it down to me saying "get money. get girls." But that isn't what I'm saying. That isn't what I said. If you used half your brain you'd be open to what I'm saying because I know you've seen the same exact threads that I had in mind when I posted this (unless you frequent those threads yourself and want to defend them).

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score

Ouch, btw.

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
upload_2017-12-31_23-32-37.png

Pus*y magnet in 2018

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yet ugly men are more likely to get cheated in, i'd much rather spend my momey on cars and b****s rather than in shallow gold diggers

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
My income, benefits, and prospect are approximately twice the median for single men of my age group. They are not extraordinary but they are above average.

It doesn't seem to be helping me.

What actually matters: FWHR, height, facial symmetry, shoulders, hands, forearms, chin, jaw, hair on top of head, body hair, depth of voice, and pheromones.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My income, benefits, and prospect are approximately twice the median for single men of my age group. They are not extraordinary but they are above average.

It doesn't seem to be helping me.

What actually matters: FWHR, height, facial symmetry, shoulders, hands, forearms, chin, jaw, hair on top of head, body hair, depth of voice, and pheromones.
You forgot penis, eyes, confidence, personality, convictions, cultural values, connections, etc.

And when we combine your list with mine, we get the whole man.

Hmm...just...be awesome....

Last edited:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You forgot penis, eyes, confidence, personality, convictions, cultural values, connectionc, etc.

And when we combine your list with mine, we get the whole man.

Hmm...just...be awesome....

Yup, just be awesome.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

It isn't all about women, my hair forms a HUGE part of my style and identity which makes me feel good. I have a lot of grey hair, minimal recession and do get told that I have a silver fox look going on.