Hellouser's Complete Ru58841 Usage Guide

Matthew2017

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would like to try RU but I am nervous after reading posts about side effects that are heart related. Not sure it is a real concern or not. Likely going to go with topical finasteride from Hasson & Wong. Any advice for a guy with a diffuse hair loss pattern.

givemeregrowth

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'v lost my miligram scale so i am wondering what is dentisty of RU? I tried to calculate it from molar mass(369.93 g/mol) and I'm getting 30ml for 500mg and it doesn't seem right.

furrydome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any advice for a guy with a diffuse hair loss pattern.

Start with oral finasteride 1mg and cheap OTC minoxidil, wait 6 months, see what's happening to your hair and your dick. If you don't like what's happening in general, stop.

This used to be the standard advice before "OMG FINASTERIDE IS THE DEVIL" talk took over.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Start with oral finasteride 1mg and cheap OTC minoxidil, wait 6 months, see what's happening to your hair and your dick. If you don't like what's happening in general, stop.

This used to be the standard advice before "OMG FINASTERIDE IS THE DEVIL" talk took over.

Finastride is the Devile .. it made my dicj smaller, ball ache and could hardly hold and erection...

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello fellow RU users!

I have been using the premixed 5% from Kanes sister site Anageninc for about 3 weeks now and have had a massive shed. I still use 5% Minoxidil daily.

I stopped using Finasteride as it was causing me all kinds of problems and thought RU may have taken over straight away but obviously it hasn't. Can anybody tell me if they have had a similar experience and if so did your hair come back and if so what time frame are we talking about?

I will have to buzz cut for now as its starting to look very patchy!

joni106

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Every night I apply Lipojine to the hairline and Minoxidil foam in the crown. Is it okay to apply RU half an hour later? Does the foam and lipojine work well with the RU (I use KB solution)
thank you

joni106

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello fellow RU users!

I have been using the premixed 5% from Kanes sister site Anageninc for about 3 weeks now and have had a massive shed. I still use 5% Minoxidil daily.

I stopped using Finasteride as it was causing me all kinds of problems and thought RU may have taken over straight away but obviously it hasn't. Can anybody tell me if they have had a similar experience and if so did your hair come back and if so what time frame are we talking about?

I will have to buzz cut for now as its starting to look very patchy!
For me its did'nt happened, but i think that its possible to have shed like a lot of treatments.

stupidkoko

Reaction score
Finastride is the Devile .. it made my dicj smaller, ball ache and could hardly hold and erection...

I see that you've used RU for some time.
What side effects did you experience, anything libido wise? Has the chest pains resolved?
What was your RU dose and where did you order it from (PM please, I think it breaks forum rules) ?

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What side effects did you experience, anything libido wise? Has the chest pains resolved?
What was your RU dose and where did you order it from (PM please, I think it breaks forum rules) ?

I am no expert and do not understand the science of how RU works.

I took finastride and I got really bad sides and came to the conclusion it wasn’t worth it. My hair got really bad and I became desprate, I figured that people have been using RU for a while now and thought I would try and use it using this video.
I have followed this is videos ingredients and step by step instructions.

I got my RU from kane via this website.
After the first week I started to get very short of breath while not even being active and my heart was beating very fast. I have now come to the conclusion that this is not worth it as I have read a few horror stories about heart failure ( I have no way of knowing if that is actually true) I now have just short of 20g of RU in my freezer. If anybody wants to buy it for a discount price PM me as I wont be using it again. It has been stored in the freezer since it arrived. I’m from the UK

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

A company has actually done a study using RU but they stopped for an unknown reason. That to be is a big red flag, it clearly works for a lot of people so what reason would they have to stop? Maybe it was because it had an effect on the heart?

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
A company has actually done a study using RU but they stopped for an unknown reason. That to be is a big red flag, it clearly works for a lot of people so what reason would they have to stop? Maybe it was because it had an effect on the heart?
If we speak of the same company than their patent expired and they didn't have the money to further advance in their trials.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If we speak of the same company than their patent expired and they didn't have the money to further advance in their trials.

Have you got a source?

Not saying that isn’t true but that doesn’t make sense to me. Why would anybody start a costly trial if they knew their patent was going to expire or didn’t have the funds to finish it?

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you got a source?

Not saying that isn’t true but that doesn’t make sense to me. Why would anybody start a costly trial if they knew their patent was going to expire or didn’t have the funds to finish it?
Miscalculation, change of several laws, longer trials than expected etc. Why do companies fail? So many possible reasons. Maybe not the results weren't as good as anticipated, one of the reasons we still just use minoxidil+finasteride.

Don't know exactly where I got it from, but there are several sources somewhere here.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Miscalculation, change of several laws, longer trials than expected etc. Why do companies fail? So many possible reasons. Maybe not the results weren't as good as anticipated, one of the reasons we still just use minoxidil+finasteride.

Don't know exactly where I got it from, but there are several sources somewhere here.

Fair enough... alls I know is when I used this I got shorthness of breath and fast beating heart so I’m going to have to stay away

Although I seem to get sides wuth everything! So might just be me!

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fair enough... alls I know is when I used this I got shorthness of breath and fast beating heart so I’m going to have to stay away

Although I seem to get sides wuth everything! So might just be me!
I believe it was a takeover that meant a lot of promising patents were just abandoned at research stage, RU was one of them. You can look it up very easily.

It could be you are having a reaction to the vehicle rather than the RU, I only got those symptoms with Minoxidil in PG.

stupidkoko

Reaction score
I am no expert and do not understand the science of how RU works.

I took finastride and I got really bad sides and came to the conclusion it wasn’t worth it. My hair got really bad and I became desprate, I figured that people have been using RU for a while now and thought I would try and use it using this video.
I have followed this is videos ingredients and step by step instructions.

I got my RU from kane via this website.
After the first week I started to get very short of breath while not even being active and my heart was beating very fast. I have now come to the conclusion that this is not worth it as I have read a few horror stories about heart failure ( I have no way of knowing if that is actually true) I now have just short of 20g of RU in my freezer. If anybody wants to buy it for a discount price PM me as I wont be using it again. It has been stored in the freezer since it arrived. I’m from the UK

Thanks man. I also had a really bad reaction to finasteride and for a long time been considering trying RU. I've read few stories about shortness of breath and also about that post of heart failure. But I would always be thinking in back of my mind, could it work? As stupid as it sounds, had I never experienced side effects myself I wouldn't have known and it's the same case with RU. But people have different reactions and we won't know until we try.
In your case what % or mg did you use?
How long did the shortness of breath last?
How long did that take to resolve after quitting RU?

I hope you don't mind answering my questions. :)

stupidkoko

Reaction score
It's nearly impossible for me to acquire alcohol of that high % such as everclear. Is it possible to use unflavoured Vodka 40 or 60% instead?
Or would it be better to just get the KB solution?
Any other tips for what can be a good substitute of vehicle instead of alcohol? In the very few studies made on RU they used different vehicles.

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Didn't know where else to put this, but...

@hellouser I C U

tenor.gif