Hellouser's Complete Ru58841 Usage Guide

otis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Is it correct you are using a 1.5 derma roller. doesn't that cause a lot of bleeding?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it correct you are using a 1.5 derma roller. doesn't that cause a lot of bleeding?

Yes. And yes, it can.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
@hellouser, images are truly impressive. I almost want to say you have regrowth/regeneration in that frontal area. Do you feel that is the case?

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great post here. I just received my RU and will be following this guide here shortly. Seeing as I can't tolerate finasteride due to sides, I'm hoping this can at least help with maintenance

Theprofessional

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Hellouser,
Thanks for the info and impressive results. I have some question, and I'd appreciate it if you can answer me. Are you currently using any other treatment besides RU? and if yes, do you feel RU has the biggest pie in this or not? What do you think of RU sold on anageninc or the kaneshop. do you recommend any of them, at least from your experience? Lastly, did you get any itching side effect from applying RU?

I look forward to your answers and thanks in advance.

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
Okay. Ru sounds great yes. But its been used since years and I have never seen a good before and after photo with RU only. Not even one.

The gains in the picture might be real but could be easiliy(!!) come from minoxidil alone.

Thanks for the guy with the study. Seems like 5% should be taken atleast. But all studys are made with apes?!?! Not one human study? Do apes even have alopecia?

Please dont missunderstand I want to believe but Im a bit sceptic.

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Aside from e/pg what other vehicles can be used with RU?
Where can i buy pg in europe?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Aside from e/pg what other vehicles can be used with RU?
Where can i buy pg in europe?

You should be able to google it (Propylene Glycol) and should find it easily.

Some use a solution called K&B solution which supposedly allows the solution to remain on the scalp longer and absorb slower..but many are doubtful.

Your other option is to dump into minoxidil.

There are various other things you could add to PG/ Ethanol mix such as a small amount of DMSO or a weaker penetrator such as transcutol, however with RU's systemic absorption already a bit controversial its not recommended.

Aliens

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!!!

Could you help me because I have a strange phenomen occuring. So I bought the KB RU (5%).
I received small bottles of it. Since there was no dropper I figured it woild be easier to use an old minoxidil lotion bottle.
I do not know, call me crazy but when I exract the liquid in the dropper the liquid is transparent but then turn kinda white/opaque!!
Before
http://www.noelshack.com/2017-46-2-1510614672-d700c4d3-2e60-4da5-bd9d-a72162007c2e.jpeg

After 30 sec
http://www.noelshack.com/2017-46-2-1510614672-e7139c63-e6cc-4859-abb6-aba0b1d34e39.jpeg

Also I noticed that dropping the solution in water induce the phenomenon.

Is it normal? I am afraid I might have done something wrong switching bottles.

Thanl you for any help!

ozan35

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope, don't mind :)
Do you have a chance to add a picture of your current situation? It could be a good reference for us. The number of people using the RU58841 name effect for such a long time is very small. I just remember the user named '' IrishPride86 ''.

ryan82

Established Member
Reaction score
@hellouser : Why you use a dermaroller? In studies they say that dermastamp is better. What is your opinion?

Last edited:

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bought 10g from kane via this site for $165 including postage.

Would anybody be able to tell me the best way To pay kane for this? Can I pay from my online banking in the UK?

givemeregrowth

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it possible that I am getting results after less than 10 days. I had a bunch of vellus(blonde) hairs in NW0(female hairline) area and they are suddenly becoming black.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks Hellouser for this guide very usefull!

I’ve followed this guide step by step, RU from kane, 10 batches exactly as in the video

I’m on my second week and have started to get shortness of breath and my heart feels like it’s beaing really fast.

Has anybody else had these side effects and do you think I should stop immediatly or lower my dose?