Hellouser's Complete Ru58841 Usage Guide

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most likely the Minoxidil since those are some of the sides from oral too.

Been using minoxidil for a while tho, think it is the RU

why am I the guy that gets every single f*****g side effect

If anybody wants to buy just short of 20g of RU let me know.. bought from kane via this site and has been stored in the freezer since I got it, in a sealed tub

rocket_hare

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone know if its ok to use RU with KB before applying minoxidil?

I thought I read somewhere that the way KB dries makes it hard to apply anything after..

furrydome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone know if its ok to use RU with KB before applying minoxidil?

I thought I read somewhere that the way KB dries makes it hard to apply anything after..

My theory is to apply minoxidil foam first, let it dry, then do RU in K&B afterward. The K&B might dissolve more minoxidil so you might absorb more of it, and more slowly than with the foam's vehicle.

Aliens

Established Member
Reaction score
My theory is to apply minoxidil foam first, let it dry, then do RU in K&B afterward. The K&B might dissolve more minoxidil so you might absorb more of it, and more slowly than with the foam's vehicle.

Do you think it would also work with the foam?
For like 1 month now I apply RU, then wait for it to dry then minoxidil foam.

I only use RU and minoxidil maybe it might be worth using RU in the morning, let it dry then shower, and minoxidil in the evening?

furrydome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think it would also work with the foam?
For like 1 month now I apply RU, then wait for it to dry then minoxidil foam.

I only use RU and minoxidil maybe it might be worth using RU in the morning, let it dry then shower, and minoxidil in the evening?

This is all theory, but it should make more sense to use minoxidil foam first and then RU afterward, just due to the vehicle of each. The minoxidil will dry quickly, and basically any RU vehicle (PG, K&B, etc) will stay wet longer. The wetness of the RU vehicle should keep it working longer and might even allow for even more minoxidil absorption.

You'll probably get better results using both 2x per day. After reading about how short the half-life of RU is, I switched to 2x/day a few weeks ago. My totally unscientific view is that there's been more growth in those couple of weeks than there had been in previous weeks, but YMMV.

Aliens

Established Member
Reaction score
This is all theory, but it should make more sense to use minoxidil foam first and then RU afterward, just due to the vehicle of each. The minoxidil will dry quickly, and basically any RU vehicle (PG, K&B, etc) will stay wet longer. The wetness of the RU vehicle should keep it working longer and might even allow for even more minoxidil absorption.

You'll probably get better results using both 2x per day. After reading about how short the half-life of RU is, I switched to 2x/day a few weeks ago. My totally unscientific view is that there's been more growth in those couple of weeks than there had been in previous weeks, but YMMV.

Thanks a lot really helpful!!!!

furrydome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks a lot really helpful!!!!

Just be careful when applying it in the morning - you don't want it on your head all day, being spread around to pregnant women or developing children who could be affected. If you applied it in the morning but need to go out and about, shower first.

ryan82

Established Member
Reaction score
Just be careful when applying it in the morning - you don't want it on your head all day, being spread around to pregnant women or developing children who could be affected. If you applied it in the morning but need to go out and about, shower first.

What effect does it have on women in the long term?

ryan82

Established Member
Reaction score
It's the the fetus that you should be concerned about. Males need androgens to become fully male. Ex, some people are born without 5a-reductase so don't produce DHT and don't grow penises until puberty (see http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-34290981). It's how we discovered finasteride.
So when i want to get childeren i must get rid of Duta/Fina and RU ? Before that i can take it ?

furrydome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So when i want to get childeren i must get rid of Duta/Fina and RU ? Before that i can take it ?

If you spend any amount of time around a pregnant woman, it'd be smart to drop the RU. dutasteride or finasteride won't be exposed to her as long as you swallow the whole pill/capsule... like don't split a 5mg finasteride into 1/4 pieces just to save a couple of $.

joni106

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

does it ok if i put in the morning RU and two houers later take a shower? It is enough?

furrydome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
does it ok if i put in the morning RU and two houers later take a shower? It is enough?

Probably, but how much you absorb likely depends on the vehicle you're using. Again, we don't really know.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know people don’t like talkimg about side effects of RU but it’s pretty scary...

That post of a guy who had heart failure after using it for 3 days? With tight chest pains.. that’s exactly what I’m getting breathlessness and chest pains... scares the sh*t out of me

Has anybody tried to get in touch with the people who did tests with this stuff to try and find out the reason why they stopped? Surely there is someone we can speak to, maybe it was because of this very issue to do with the heart..

Aliens

Established Member
Reaction score

If I apply it in the morning how long should I keep it on the head until I shower?

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm that i can use K&G as a vehicle instead of alcohol + PG since i'm alergic to it ?
If yes any suggestions on where i can buy it ?

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am also alergic to alcohol and PG and yes KB works fine with me (no skin irritation). I get mine from anageninc
thanks bro

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sometimes I got a problem while solving Ru and there are several little lumps that block up the syringe.

İs it possible to heat up the minoxidil (I mix it in minoxidil) before adding RU or would RU lose its effectiveness when heating up a little bit? (Making 6-10 days fresh batches)

By heating up I mean 1 sec in the microwave.