Hellouser Hair Loss History With Pictures Etc

dunno

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you know that Hellouser comes from Poland ?
Stachu! - you should remember. He is our countryman! He went out from Poland to Canada when he was 6 y.o.
He still speaks Polish very well. I know because he was talking in Polish about my dick, in some post, I don't remember where.
4282586.jpg

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've always been lowkey curious what Fred looks like. I'll post a picture of myself if Fred does.

Walt White

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
RU= topical anti-androgen named RU 58841;
LiCL= lithium chloride
PGE2= Prostaglandin E2
SETI=Setipiprant
Stemox= Stemoxydine

Thank you for the info and I didn't know this many chemicals were needed to combat alopecia. I know of only the big 3: Finasteride, minoxidil and ketoconazole. If it's not too much trouble, could you tell me what the chemicals you listed do individually?

g.i joey

Reaction score
Damn, man. Really? I think it'd be much simpler and more economic to just get a hair transplant and be done with it.

Seems like it or else this sh*t would be cured. Some people swear by RU, a lot don't. The others are just extra angles to hopefully stop balding.

Right now we got the big 3 as proven viable options. Unfortunately for some of us hair transplant isn't an option, here's to the next 5 years ;)

Walt White

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems like it or else this sh*t would be cured. Some people swear by RU, a lot don't. The others are just extra angles to hopefully stop balding.

Right now we got the big 3 as proven viable options. Unfortunately for some of us hair transplant isn't an option, here's to the next 5 years ;)

I'll drink to that :D And hopefully, someday CRISPR will end all diseases, including male pattern baldness.