Hellouser Hair Loss History With Pictures Etc

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey hellouser or anyone else that can help me

have u got a thread/threads detailing your use of various products and how theyve helped?

i know u got an ru one.

what about for the rest. i like your regime, id to know more.

T

tellersquill

Here you go you fine Gaylord:

https://www.baldtruthtaIk.com/threa...-(with-minoxidil-CB-Nizoral-and-Saw-Palmetto)

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here you go you fine Gaylord:

https://www.baldtruthtaIk.com/threa...-(with-minoxidil-CB-Nizoral-and-Saw-Palmetto)

cheers man

id like to more about his success with the latest stuff with seti etc. how his hair is doing now. pictures etc

he got so many posts i cant be arsed looking through them all

do u know how hes doing?

T

tellersquill

cheers man

id like to more about his success with the latest stuff with seti etc. how his hair is doing now. pictures etc

he got so many posts i cant be arsed looking through them all

do u know how hes doing?
I have no idea - I never check the success sections as the depress me with their response to treatments.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm doing OK.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
in real life Hellouser is a 6'2" NW1 with a ten inch c***.
Bucky, let's get real. You are finally being honest with us about yourself. Wow, Bucky, you are bigger than Tellersquill. He is going to be very jealous of you. I think you need to make a video apologizing for trolling us all these years.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm doing OK.

how is your latest regime helping you? is it making a huge difference? have you improved upon your ru days a few years ago?

i did try looking through your history, but you have a crazy amount of posts to get through

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
how is your latest regime helping you? is it making a huge difference? have you improved upon your ru days a few years ago?

i did try looking through your history, but you have a crazy amount of posts to get through

Huge difference? No. Hairline has receded, but not a lot. Density is... more or less the same as it was years ago (thank god). I'm currently on;

Dermarolling, RU, minoxidil, LiCl, PGE2, Nizoral and SETI. Soon to add Stemox (the vials and shampoo).

jgray201

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Huge difference? No. Hairline has receded, but not a lot. Density is... more or less the same as it was years ago (thank god). I'm currently on;

Dermarolling, RU, minoxidil, LiCl, PGE2, Nizoral and SETI. Soon to add Stemox (the vials and shampoo).
Hi Hellouser,
Are you using topical or oral seti? My regimen is slightly different but there are similarities. I've been using OC 1% topical in neogenic for over a year now. What is your view on the effectiveness of Seti? I think OC helps, but with so many other products it is very hard to tell. I would also love to test OC at a higher concentration but it is expensive!

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

So you managed to keep your hair over the years without using finasteride ? TEACH ME MASTER !

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score

How hard are you going with the roller?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score

ok cheers

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score

would you say the things you have added since your ru and min days have made a huge difference? if you could rate their effectiveness out of 10 what would you give them.

cheers

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

How about saw palmetto ? did it give you sides ? why did you remove it from your regimen ?

whoken

Reaction score
Of course it doesn't Saw Palmetto is useless and potentially can give you the same sides as Propecia. I really don't see the point in going the natural way when you might end up with the same sides minus the results...