Hellouser Hair Loss History With Pictures Etc

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Huge difference? No. Hairline has receded, but not a lot. Density is... more or less the same as it was years ago (thank god). I'm currently on;

Dermarolling, RU, minoxidil, LiCl, PGE2, Nizoral and SETI. Soon to add Stemox (the vials and shampoo).

This is actually huge news. First of all you had really aggressive thinning going on and as far as I know the last posts on btt were talking about ru losing its effectiveness.

Amazing that you maintained. Actually bigger news to me than whatever they are cooking up in the research section.

While not ideal, to have some nw2-3 with thinning going on, from 40 is kinda standard.

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How about getting a hair transplant? You've stabilized your hairloss without finasteride, quite a respectable feat. Density looks decent you seem like a really good candidate for a transformation. Or are you one of those guys who actually believe in "a breakthrough treatment out in five years"?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
How about getting a hair transplant? You've stabilized your hairloss without finasteride, quite a respectable feat. Density looks decent you seem like a really good candidate for a transformation. Or are you one of those guys who actually believe in "a breakthrough treatment out in five years"?

you talking about hellouser?

where are his latest pics?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is actually huge news. First of all you had really aggressive thinning going on and as far as I know the last posts on btt were talking about ru losing its effectiveness.

Amazing that you maintained. Actually bigger news to me than whatever they are cooking up in the research section.

While not ideal, to have some nw2-3 with thinning going on, from 40 is kinda standard.

mate do you have a link him talking about ru losing its effectivenss?

hes 40? i thought the guy was like 26 or something

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pix pls, 25 different angles.

Thx.

Can you upload more pls, close-ups?

Thx.

Do you have more pics? Sorry, I need to be sure.

Thx.

lol

hey everyone, look its fred without the pubes

freddd.png

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just find your post patterns funny (unlike your Gollum memes), so I gently parodied you.

There's a difference between that and telling someone "you sad f****r you have pubes on your head lololol you loser!"

lol my post patterns? wtf

i know dante is your biggest fan, but how do u not find those memes funny. there hilarious man

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didnt even realized that we have new fred, generic but still good.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
xD....

I was thinking about his nickname change but ok. :D