Hellouser at Hair Congress 2015 in Miami - General Discussion

bobby dearfield

Reaction score
I'd like to know hellouser if you managed to talk to Cotsarelis, you mentioned that he is hard to get to.. Dr. Angela Christiano also seems to be difficult to approach. You tried many times to schedule an interview with her and had no answer.

Could you manage to take some words out of them?

milo10

Reaction score
hey guys, im new here, this is the first thing i post on this cite. i've been reading up on this thread though. i really hope histogen has something awesome. Im 21 years old and it sucks losing hair. specially at my age. My hopes are on histogen right now, same thing with samumed. replicel seems a little far specially because of the set back they had.

bornthisway

Established Member
Reaction score
Hellouser, desperately need some advice on kerastem. Basically been to clinic in Switzerland where its offered and need to make a decision about going for it or not soon? Based on your interview with Ken do you think this seems like a good option to keep the rest of my hair?

Thanks for your effort man

IF it works as depicted.... absolutely. I just had a hair transplant (the other day), didn't realize it was being offered already... oh well. What time span you will see the most results with KeraStem, growth start at 3 months peak at 6?

Saint-Loup

Reaction score
Kind of, there's some exciting news from Histogen. I'll post that later.
Hello Hellouser
Thanks for your work!
When do you plan to disclose those "exciting news from Histogen"? :hairy:

- - - Updated - - -

Hellouser, desperately need some advice on kerastem. Basically been to clinic in Switzerland where its offered and need to make a decision about going for it or not soon? Based on your interview with Ken do you think this seems like a good option to keep the rest of my hair?

Thanks for your effort man
Do you confirm the price of 6'000 - 7’500CHF for the whole procedure?

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Hellouser, can you please post the news about Histogen and SM04554?

So far the news has been about stuff that is neither good or bad so how about some news about the two best things. We need a break from the so/so news.

Give us the best news in your next post please.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hellouser, can you please post the news about Histogen and SM04554?

So far the news has been about stuff that is neither good or bad so how about some news about the two best things. We need a break from the so/so news.

Give us the best news in your next post please.

I'm going to be posting many items from histogen. I have the original powerpoint presentation from Histogen, I've got the interview I conducted with Gail and I have audio recording of her presentation at the congress. What I want to do is to create the powerpoint presentation along with audio from the presentation as one, along with my interview as a separate clip. I'll post the original photographs in high res as well, so the content will be pretty awesome for you to look at.

Saint-Loup

Reaction score
I'm going to be posting many items from histogen. I have the original powerpoint presentation from Histogen, I've got the interview I conducted with Gail and I have audio recording of her presentation at the congress. What I want to do is to create the powerpoint presentation along with audio from the presentation as one, along with my interview as a separate clip. I'll post the original photographs in high res as well, so the content will be pretty awesome for you to look at.
There are some leaks on other forums already, it deals with Mexico... When could you confirm or deny that?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are some leaks on other forums already, it deals with Mexico... When could you confirm or deny that?

Confirmed ;) But there's more info!

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
Holy f***in' *hit!
Guys, sorry for the spoiler - but this is one result from Histogen's presentation!

Screen_Shot_2015_11_25_at_22_51.jpg

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll post a higher res photo in a bit! I'm uploading my interview now along with the ENTIRE powerpoint presentation as separate images.

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow! Not quite the same angle but the results are clearly amazing.

Insanely good results if you ask me, but lets stay focused, this is probably the best responder in the group.
Nevertheless - I'm amazed.

@hellouser
thank you very much, this is beyond exciting!

QAC

Reaction score
After attending the conference you seem to be in contact with the biggest names within the industry.

I think scientists working in a relatively niched field are familiar with the studies of one another.
Could you ask them what they think about the wounding protocol and LiCl?
They are probably familiar with the patent and maybe could help us optimize wounding.

Really appreciate all your doing!

c_super2

Established Member
Reaction score
Great job Hellouser.

However, can you summarize what Dr Cotsarelis said in his presentation?

- - - Updated - - -

Wow! Not quite the same angle but the results are clearly amazing.

This looks great. I wonder what it would do to someone like SwissTemples temple region.

Bagels

Established Member
Reaction score
These procedures seem fascinating and are probably the future.

Hellouser, what did you hear in terms of the future of treatments we can do without expensive procedures? Im thinking about stuff like seti, topicals etc. Basically whats next besides the big 3.