Hellouser at Hair Congress 2015 in Miami - General Discussion | Page 9 | HairLossTalk Forums
Dismiss Notice
Help us fund HairLossTalk to Attend upcoming New Research Conference!

Hellouser at Hair Congress 2015 in Miami - General Discussion

Discussion in '9th World Congress for Hair Research Conference' started by hellouser, Nov 17, 2015.

1. doke

doke Member

Dislikes Received:
    Many thanks hell for the information but we also have to mention these treatments we are talking about are like ru58841 many years ago and this was talked about by Angela Christiano as the wonder hairloss cure and some called it the mother of all anti androgens and will regrow everyones hair that have male pattern baldness.
    So we have had psi peptide as a miracle that can grow hair in 16 weeks which now we have jak inhibitors for non male pattern baldness but might regrow hair in a topiclal cream but the price of the drug is too expensive for us to get hold of.
    So to be honest although its exciting to see all these so called scientists with there hair trials going on seemingly for ever we still are no more enlightened to a cure in male pattern baldness.
    Now hell looking at your many products you are using was you shiny bald and if so have you regrown your hair on these areas? and if so have you pics to prove that because its important that we do not waste money.
    Now the most exciting thing i have seen is a totally bald man regrow all his hair and pics to prove it and that is the jak inhibitor now thar was really impressive and if it is made into a topical cream and works for male pattern baldness then with just one product we have hit gold.
    But it needs to be a low price for the man in the street because as i have come to experience over many years i have been conned as i see it even by genuine clinics due to the fact they seem to think like dentists there is loads of money to be made out of us poor people that are suffering this disease.

- - - Updated - - -

I have read that even shiny bald advanced male pattern baldness still like a baby when born have hair cells that just need to be turned back on to produce hair as in the jak inhibitor.
    But what if we had a one topical lotion or cream that could do this then there might be many clinics that would go out of bussiness no need for costly hair transplants or drugs that do not work? ask the question like there would be many that do not want one company finding the cure as there maybe even a natural out there that may cure male pattern baldness we do not know and it maybe really cheap.
    This maybe like if there is a real replacement for oil what will happen to all the oil producing countries they would go bankrupt and lead to major problems, i know this is slightly different but i have heard that they have found major cures for many ailments to save lives many years ago but govs have put the boot in and do not want this.
    It may or maynot be true whats been said but we have to think what is there to gain in suppressing us the public? for one i do not trust the money grabbing drug companies who let humans die due to not being able to afford the drugs which in 2015 is a major crime on humanity.
    We have to think are we being lied to by the drug companies which many have found by mistake on some drugs that have helped in hairloss we do know that the side effects of some have caused problems at a later date.
    Now many here may think whats this got to do with hells topic but i know hells a good man and like all of us we are desperate for something that can really make us happy again and for me that would be to regrow all my hair back.

2. cosmic

cosmic Banned

Dislikes Received:
    Nice post above me. I feel like all this futuristic stuff could take 5-10 years. The current options are good enough if you have hair and want to halt loss.

3. doke

doke Member

Dislikes Received:
    Ride on bro you have hit the nail on the head.

4. Johannes

Johannes Banned

Dislikes Received:
    Are you saying hair loss is a disease, and have to be cured?

5. nameless

nameless Banned

Dislikes Received:
    It sounds like most posters are absolutely, totally, 100% certain that SM4554 will be a flop????

I'm not so convinced of that. As a matter of fact, I keep seeing more and more signs that it will be better than mioxidil and propecia combined.

When I used to post at TBT I saw some posts by two men who were in the SM04554 studies. At first they were very active posters who disclosed everything they learnt
    even though disclosing that information could get them booted from the study.

Then all of a sudden they vanished. Poof. If the product is junk why would they stop sharing information? What would they care if they got booted from clinical trials with a junk product?

I think some positive event happened so they didn't want to risk being booted anymore.

6. nameless

nameless Banned

Dislikes Received:
    I don't think people are overlooking it; I think people just don't really have much faith in it. I disagree with those people. Those posters I talked about were at TBT but it's too much trouble for me to go digging for their posts. Sorry.

And Samumed already telegraphed their feelings that their phase 2 results support moving forward in clinical trials and their phase 2 studies are either completed or already ongoing so they are already telegraphing that they plan to go to phase 3.

Like yourself, I'm also waiting for more detailed information about their phase 2 study and I think the news will be that SM04554 is significantly better than the two drugs (minoxidil + Rogaine 5%) already available. I hope I'm right.

7. MickChong

MickChong Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Do you prefer death/war/military instead? Of course, I want to see it cured, it's an absolute sh"t for a youngster to have to go through. I would rather see us plough money into fixing human suffering instead of creating more.

Agustin Araujo likes this.
  8. Mach

Mach Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Unfortunately the best advancements for humanity come from military/government need to survive. The US doesn't just load ammo. I'm just speaking on the US side and it's not debatable.

9. nameless

nameless Banned

Dislikes Received:
    They may be very close to curing arteriosclerosis too.

10. mikes23

mikes23 Member

Dislikes Received:
    I'm looking forward to seeing the progress dr lauster made. In the summer, when I looked up who was attending the congress he was not listed. I also emailed him and he said he would not be attending. So when they told me he would be going I figured he had some good stuff to present. hopefully he can explain that one statement where he said they had the cure but do not have the funds to bring it into clinical trials.

11. NewUser

NewUser Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    That's great but cancer is still the no. 2 cause of death in the United States where a war on cancer was declared by Richard Nixon four decades ago. And it's number two worldwide.

And the overall death rate from war is down. But I think it might be due them switching from land invasions to aerial bombing. That way allows them to continue murdering people but without the home team suffering as many casualties.

12. potato87

potato87 Member

Dislikes Received:
    Hellouser, Swisstemples states you're friends, do you know if he is still going to update his website? it's been a month now :-/

13. Imonly18help

Imonly18help New Member

Dislikes Received:
  14. hellouser

hellouser Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    No idea, I did ask him if he's going to give an update... his answer was more of a 'yes' but I don't really remember, I've had a lot on my plate lately.

- - - Updated - - -

Curing cancer is irrelevant. Finding the cure for baldness doesn't come at the cost of a solution for cancer. It's pretty offensive when people say there are bigger problems than hair loss.

15. potato87

potato87 Member

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks!

Thanks for replying to me mate, keeps me hopeful! thanks also for all you have done for the forums!

16. NewUser

Dislikes Received:
    I think part of the reason for scientific interest in hair follicles is because of the fast growth nature of keratinocytes. The only other cell types in human bodies which divide as rapidly are cancer cells. Elaine Fuchs has done a lot of research in this area. Hair follicles and cancer are two very interesting areas of study for researchers.

17. hellouser

hellouser Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Not enough of an interest if we still dont have a cure. I can count the number of legit research teams in the world wiht ONE HAND. I'd need to write a novel trilogy for all the cancer research being done.

18. NewUser

Dislikes Received:
    Well I can agree with you on this. We should have had cures decades ago. I think handing big pharma 20 and 30-year patent protections on old drug discoveries has not worked well for the public in general. We could live withoutTylenol version XXVIII, and we could survive without the latest underarm deodorant. We might even endure bad breath, but hair is another matter. I can empathize with everyone who doesn't feel their normal selves as a result of hair loss.

19. persistentone

persistentone Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Where are your summaries of the 20 hours of audio/video you collected at the congress?

20. amberjack

amberjack New Member

Dislikes Received:
    maybe hellouser should give us summary and his personal opinion about situation...
    thx and well done hellouser