Heightism Exposed. Just How Mean Can People Be?

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
May I ask why is Ru dropped in your regimen? Side effects or lack of effectiveness (or both)?
Well it simply did not work for me. Pictures taken by a derm six months in showed a worsened crown.
However I also have to say anti androgens did very little for me in general.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol I am not islapbitches. I've never been anti women Eliot Rodger style

White knights piss me off but I'm far from a woman hater. I'm bitter about women having it easy but I'm not a woman hater

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Simple. If you're average height or taller, it makes your statement worthless. It's essentially the same as a fullhead saying "it's only hair, why do you care if you're balding?"

I’m slightly over six foot. I didn’t say you shouldn’t care, just that many of you demonstrate a sense of entitlement to top shelf women. Go walk through a shopping centre right now. You’ll see short and/or bald men with reasonably attractive women all over the place.

iSlapBitches

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol I am not islapbitches. I've never been anti women Eliot Rodger style

White knights piss me off but I'm far from a woman hater. I'm bitter about women having it easy but I'm not a woman hater

I am not exodus people. It’s funny that they think I’m you simply because I called the white knights. And No I’m not posting my pic to prove this to some nw3 loser lol. I’m trying to help you people get on RU in minoxidil, dutasteride, and use a derminator for dermarolling. It’s all about multiple effective mechanisms if you want an nw0 like me.

Also I don’t hate women dude, the username is a joke. I’m very successful with women and have a cute gf. I just understand how they really act and what they’re attracted to.

iSlapBitches

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m slightly over six foot. I didn’t say you shouldn’t care, just that many of you demonstrate a sense of entitlement to top shelf women. Go walk through a shopping centre right now. You’ll see short and/or bald men with reasonably attractive women all over the place.

God you don’t understand women at all. You sound like a virgin whiteknight loser. I feel sorry for your mother.

iSlapBitches

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don’t try to style it out, it was a desperate attempt at appearing tough and confident, a bit like your posts in general.

Lol At this armchair psychologist. I’m not desperate for any internet cool points. Stop being a whiteknight loser always defending women no matter how blatantly irrational it may be. I’m here to help you balding guys not be bald anymore.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol At this armchair psychologist. I’m not desperate for any internet cool points. Stop being a whiteknight loser always defending women no matter how blatantly irrational it may be. I’m here to help you balding guys not be bald anymore.

Each of your posts screams: “I’m a man! A confident, sure footed man! Believe me! Validate me!”

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't disagree with what you're saying. My point is that it's easy for someone who's not short to say "just accept your physical limitations" when they don't have have as many, if at all.

Still doesn't excuse guys like Elliot Rodger who thought he deserved supermodels.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Short guys are invisible ... we don’t command respect from men or women. If we do anything of authority we are instantly said to have “short man syndrome”.

I can’t even imagine how different my life would be if I was 6 ft. To most girls when you are short you aren’t even a viable dating prospect. It’s kinda like being ugly but in a different way.

umdesch4

My Regimen
Reaction score

This is the ultimate straw man argument. Hell, in most of life, for a short man, it isn't even about women. That's just a small, albeit significant aspect. I'm talking about walking down the sidewalk for one city block.

If I could say everything I wanted to say about an entire lifetime of being a short man, in just under an hour, I wouldn't bother. I'd just get people to watch this documentary about it:

If people don't have time, just skip to 13:20, and watch to about 15:45. Two and a half minutes that shows what walking down the street is like for me. "We're not trying to be Napoleon. We're just trying to survive."

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the ultimate straw man argument. Hell, in most of life, for a short man, it isn't even about women. That's just a small, albeit significant aspect. I'm talking about walking down the sidewalk for one city block.

If I could say everything I wanted to say about an entire lifetime of being a short man, in just under an hour, I wouldn't bother. I'd just get people to watch this documentary about it:

If people don't have time, just skip to 13:20, and watch to about 15:45. Two and a half minutes that shows what walking down the street is like for me. "We're not trying to be Napoleon. We're just trying to survive."
When you're short you're truly screwed. If you don't fight back, you're seen as a passive beta. If you do fight back, you're seen as an overcompensating angry midget with a Napoleonic Complex (Napoleon who ironically was above average height for his time). Damned if you do & damned if you don't.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
When you're short you're truly screwed. If you don't fight back, you're seen as a passive beta. If you do fight back, you're seen as an overcompensating angry midget with a Napoleonic Complex (Napoleon who ironically was above average height for his time). Damned if you do & damned if you don't.

Being short is worst but still,
why to care what people think of you.

Being Strong is must.

umdesch4

My Regimen
Reaction score
Being short is worst but still,
why to care what people think of you.

Being Strong is must.

I've given that a lot of thought, for many years now. The answer is, you absolutely must care what other people think of you. If you want to have people in your life, either friends or girl friends, or life partners, you have to care. If you want a job, you have to care about potential employers. If you want to work for yourself, you have to get people to buy what you're selling. If you want to deal with anything to do with modern society, you have to have a minimal level of acceptance from other people. Everything, from things as basic as a driving license, derives from people accepting you as a human being. If people say "nope, you're not real man, just a child" when they see you, you fail at all of these things. Believe me, I know. Everything I do is a fight, and my best chances of winning are when people can't see me, and how small I am. I can win awards, as long as I can work towards them without anybody knowing what I look like. I can make six figures, earn it, and deserve it, as long as the people paying me have never been in the same room with me.

I'd love to live my life off-grid, alone somewhere, just helping people, and making the world a better place in all the ways I can remotely, without anyone seeing me, and judging me, but I doubt it's possible. Governments won't allow it. No matter where I go to hide, they'll find me, and make sure I'm paying property taxes. There is nowhere to hide, when you are physically sub-human. I've had half a century to figure this out...

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
I've given that a lot of thought, for many years now. The answer is, you absolutely must care what other people think of you. If you want to have people in your life, either friends or girl friends, or life partners, you have to care. If you want a job, you have to care about potential employers. If you want to work for yourself, you have to get people to buy what you're selling. If you want to deal with anything to do with modern society, you have to have a minimal level of acceptance from other people. Everything, from things as basic as a driving license, derives from people accepting you as a human being. If people say "nope, you're not real man, just a child" when they see you, you fail at all of these things. Believe me, I know. Everything I do is a fight, and my best chances of winning are when people can't see me, and how small I am. I can win awards, as long as I can work towards them without anybody knowing what I look like. I can make six figures, earn it, and deserve it, as long as the people paying me have never been in the same room with me.

I'd love to live my life off-grid, alone somewhere, just helping people, and making the world a better place in all the ways I can remotely, without anyone seeing me, and judging me, but I doubt it's possible. Governments won't allow it. No matter where I go to hide, they'll find me, and make sure I'm paying property taxes. There is nowhere to hide, when you are physically sub-human. I've had half a century to figure this

To look good is not equal to people care for you.
I have seen this world closely.
No one cares whether you live or die unless you are important to them.
Your 10s looks is useless for others.
Your 10 million dollars is useless for them.

What this world requires is your usefullness.
If you are useful,people will care for you.

About looks:
When talking at this level,it is fairly assumed you are at least average.

You have to portray life Issues according to your Life.
You cannot post issues of other people and expect to gain mileage in your point.

Even if you have some visible(Height),there is no power on this planet that can save you from that flaw.
In that case,you seriously need to develop something that can bring worth to you.
Worrying on that issue will never help you.

By the way how tall are you?
What's your nationality?

In my region,average height of maximum number of guys below 30 is between 5 feet 7/8 to 5 feet 11.
Girls are between 5 feet 1/2 to 5 feet 5.
Still it doesn't mean girls below 5 feet 0 do not exist.

Btw,are you married?
I was thinking you are from France by your username desch..