Heightism Exposed. Just How Mean Can People Be?

german89

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm 168cm and have a receding hairline (think Harry Styles). I've pretty much just given up. I have an above average face, but it's clear to me that I'm not what the world wants, and that how I look will never be accepted by society. A tough pill to swallow knowing that because of how you are born you will be set back in life, and not get things that come easy to others. When I see normal height, normal hair people I don't even feel like the same species sometimes.

bro... 100% that you'll find someone. not because you have an above average face, but because you are a nice person. look, the girls i met in my life (im turning 26 end of the year), i met them in my ordinary daily life....e.g. at the university library, at badminton classes etc.... im no chad, so yea, it always took time to get closer.... and often enough it didnt work (lol) ...but it worked from time to time....

btw: one of my friends is 1.68 like you...he just finished law school and has a sweet little girlfriend. dont let this sh*t drag you down.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I saw that, also Noel has been dedicating "All you need is love" to Liam at his gigs....so it's progress, my concern about a reunion is Liam's voice being shot to pieces

I think he sounds okay, he’s just had to adapt it. He’s been including Some Might Say in his sets again recently after dropping it for years because of the chorus.

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Inn starting to think that people having this “my life is done” syndrome and “no hair whatchamgunnado” fears are straight up people without friends IRL.

Well I'm housebound due to severe Body Dysmorphia. So yea, I guess that means no friends. I don't let them see me cause I'm too embarrassed to have them see my face.

umdesch4

My Regimen
Reaction score
Inn starting to think that people having this “my life is done” syndrome and “no hair whatchamgunnado” fears are straight up people without friends IRL.

That brings up an aspect of things that I think is interesting. Since this thread was about heightism, I wonder. Most men develop hair loss, and see how things have changed for the worse. They lost something they once had, and feel like their life is "done" or at least never going to be as good as it was.

I've been the shortest male in every room I've ever walked into, my whole life. I never had it any other way. It defines me, to the point where that's how people who haven't met me are told to find me. "Just look for the shortest guy in the room."

I'm not sure which is worse. Losing something, or never having it. Like I said before, they're both curses I guess.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
That brings up an aspect of things that I think is interesting. Since this thread was about heightism, I wonder. Most men develop hair loss, and see how things have changed for the worse. They lost something they once had, and feel like their life is "done" or at least never going to be as good as it was.

I've been the shortest male in every room I've ever walked into, my whole life. I never had it any other way. It defines me, to the point where that's how people who haven't met me are told to find me. "Just look for the shortest guy in the room."

I'm not sure which is worse. Losing something, or never having it. Like I said before, they're both curses I guess.
What you describe totally sucks and I really feel sorry for you.

Where do you come from?
Because there are some countries where your height is pretty average. Plus, in most countries you are taller than the average woman.
http://www.wecare4eyes.com/averageemployeeheights.htm

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All this tiresome bullshit most of you cry about is because you’re average looking guys with timid personalities and middling to sh*t jobs aiming for top shelf women. Accept your physical limitations, find an appropriate woman, settle down and forget this self reinforcing circle jerk.

The sense of entitlement from some of you is pathetic. And boring.
How tall are you?

umdesch4

My Regimen
Reaction score
What you describe totally sucks and I really feel sorry for you.

Where do you come from?
Because there are some countries where your height is pretty average. Plus, in most countries you are taller than the average woman.
http://www.wecare4eyes.com/averageemployeeheights.htm

I've lived most of my life in North America (Canada and the US). I have considered other countries. Kinda late in my life for it now, but who knows?

iSlapBitches

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your username name reeks of desperation.

Nope I’m very popular with the ladies and I have an NW0/1 because I’m actually on a good regimen and started it early. And for reference to this thread i’m 5’11 so in the average range in the US.

Where are you from buddy?

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope I’m very popular with the ladies and I have an NW0/1 because I’m actually on a good regimen and started it early. And for reference to this thread i’m 5’11 so in the average range in the US.

Where are you from buddy?

I prefer to examine your thought process when you created your troll account on Thursday:

“I need to make a tough sounding name which is suitably ambiguous so people can think I’m referring to violence towards both sexes. It needs to look a bit black ghetto too, so I’ll go for iSlapBitches.”

You messed up by not spelling b****s with a z though. So fail I’m afraid, better luck next time.

iSlapBitches

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I prefer to examine your thought process when you created your troll account on Thursday:

“I need to make a tough sounding name which is suitably ambiguous so people can think I’m referring to violence towards both sexes. It needs to look a bit black ghetto too, so I’ll go for iSlapBitches.”

You messed up by not spelling b****s with a z though. So fail I’m afraid, better luck next time.

Not a troll and I happen to like my username. And what’s with calling it black ghetto? Are you racist? :)

I’m done with this convo my soyboy friend. See you in other threads as I help save these balding saps from their own demise with my regimen. Maybe they can become 10% as popular with the ladies as I am and stop being so neurotic.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score

Being short is seriously worse.
But you have to be tough mentally.

Having inferiority complex isn't good for the person.

iSlapBitches

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop disliking all my posts I’m gonna cwyy ;(

Bruh you’re having a mental breakdown on a Saturday morning, waiting 30 seconds every time you dislike a post only to dislike again. You’re so triggered and mad that we could boil an egg on your forehead right now. Me and MorningGlory already ordered food and drinks, this gonna be gud.

ps: multiaccount is punishable by law, you may wanna check your privilege.

Good job dude. Hard to be mad when I look in the mirror and see my perfect hair. What do you see lol?

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello exodus2011.

Yeah, it’s definitely Exo. Guy’s not smart. Obviously fancies a faux-alpha meltdown under an alt account.

5A1F3000-9B0B-4982-8053-BAAC2055A9DD.jpeg
3725217D-1DC0-4C56-821C-612BBC9DA4DF.jpeg

iSlapBitches

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
MorningGlory 2 - 0 Exodus2011

//Goals
MorningGlory 23’
MorningGlory 77’

//Referee
El grande follicle

//Stadium
Hairlosstalk Arena

//Honorable mentions
Roberto_72

This is actually pretty funny. You’re a white knight soyboy which is why I call you that. Not exodus 2011 as well. I’m here to help guys get on a good regimen, not talk about incel sh*t like the guy you think I am. But whatever.