Heightism Exposed. Just How Mean Can People Be?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am 5”10 - 5 “9..it never bothered me that much. I’d rather be shorter than lose my hair...there are always Asian chicks and at least you look just like a smaller person, not like a disfigured person.

northpole1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im 185cm nw5,having no troubles with women right now.On other side i have one friend who is 168cm,nw1 and get constantly rejected by women.The thing is that i want hair transplant for my well being to look into the mirror and smile,everyone with decent height can get women,dressing is also important.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All this tiresome bullshit most of you cry about is because you’re average looking guys with timid personalities and middling to sh*t jobs aiming for top shelf women. Accept your physical limitations, find an appropriate woman, settle down and forget this self reinforcing circle jerk.

The sense of entitlement from some of you is pathetic. And boring.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
The misc here going “I’d rather be short with hair” don’t know what’s up. I’m 6’0” barely and a girl I sorta like a lot is about a cm taller. Good right? Ye f*** no. Any type of hair styling and/or heels and it is a ridiculous view. It’s like going out with your mom as a kid. Imagine being 5,5”. What the f*** are you gonna do with hair? Being short is unlucky af. Just yesterday I was out and in the street I notice some dude 6,2 bald but solid facial features, he was rocking a beard shadow, fit. I was intimidated. And the dude was balder than me. Put me and him next to each other - and btw I’m good looking as in the standard facial features that make you so - and I wouldn’t stand a chance. Height means a lot man. I wish I was 6,3. First of all being tall greatly reduces the balding problem. Also going to the gym as tall and in few months you’re like a closet. Short guy is just that, short. I will never feel bad about a nw2 incel here who’s “losing hair” but I will definitely feel bad for a guy who’s below 5,9”. If you told me “6,3 and bald or 5,8 and hair” you know i’d pick the first one. Having to stand on your toes to kiss your gf out in public is beyond ridiculous, seen it and don’t wanna see it ever again.

This is true. If you are like 5'8" and under it's rough.

Actually if you use a chart like this though, it doesn't seem like that big of a difference (let's say 5'8" and 6'3")

http://www.mrinitialman.com/OddsEnds/Sizes/sizes.html

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
All this tiresome bullshit most of you cry about is because you’re average looking guys with timid personalities and middling to sh*t jobs aiming for top shelf women. Accept your physical limitations, find an appropriate woman, settle down and forget this self reinforcing circle jerk.

You are as pussy whipped as your Avatar, always ready to jump in and white knight any group of women with generalizing accusations ,even if the women in question are a display of horrendous, cynical behaviour as is the case with the OP example

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you guys like Tomboys ? Fatties ? Well it's pretty much the same, Period.

Both of these things are a choice and I’d still not post that evolution should have taken care of tomboys and fatties, or women with long noses, that’s just scummy...I never looked down on people who were flawed genetically bcz that’s just retarded, nobody earns his or her draw in the genetic lottery.
I even low key admired or respected ugly people for soldiering on....but at the end of the day who really cares what a bunch of narcissistic people think.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Both of these things are a choice and I’d still not post that evolution should have taken care of tomboys and fatties, or women with long noses, that’s just scummy...I never looked down on people who were flawed genetically bcz that’s just retarded, nobody earns his or her draw in the genetic lottery.
I even low key admired or respected ugly people for soldiering on....but at the end of the day who really cares what a bunch of narcissistic people think.

I've read so much worse on girls in here, matter of point of view.
Those discussions are getting boring actually.

RB15

Reaction score

Agreed!

Good to see a fellow Oasis fan on here! Hopefully we’ll get a cure and a reunion in the same year...

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm short, 5'8" - it did put some girls off but I never had big problems attracting some girls - a lot of girls round my way are very short 5'3" for example. Interestingly a lot of tall girls were interested in me

What killed my ability to slay was losing my hair.
I also have a big penis, if Robin Williams as the Genie offered me a trade - make my penis 4" for a NW1 - i would take that trade. What good is having a large penis if no girls want to see it due to being BALD? I could deal with having a tiny (4") penis if I had a NW1 as you could still go down on a girl without her being repulsed by seeing the top of your BALD scalp

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do think being short is way worse than balding. At least I can wear a hat or use Toppik and eat my Finasterid (yes my dick is limb, cant even pee). But short guys? lol
Well, she's not a guy, but I know one girl who is 25+ and is very short. Suspiciously she is in a FB group "Dating only from 12+", lol.

umdesch4

My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine being 5,5”.
I don't have to imagine. I tell people I'm that tall because I'm rounding up to the nearest inch. I live with the fact every day. Believe me, those quotes you see, of people saying short guys should just kill themselves, that they can't respect a short man, or that they're offended that a short guy is even trying to talk to them...that attitude comes out in real life too, all the time. Not just from women, but in business, and every day life too.

I understand why some guys have it so bad, they go for that surgery where they break your legs to make you taller. Apparently it can be months or years of daily agonizing pain, and obviously you can't walk the whole time. In interviews with those people though, they always say they're glad they did it, and they can't believe how differently they're treated after. I imagine it's like suddenly becoming human.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I could deal with having a tiny (4") penis if I had a NW1
This is what I noticed after 5 years of HELL aka balding. Now I have monster c*** and follicles struggling for survival. In a year or 6 months I'll be heavily diffuse NW4.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Agreed!

Good to see a fellow Oasis fan on here! Hopefully we’ll get a cure and a reunion in the same year...

Maybe...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-44895559
EF0CCE29-30A8-47F1-8BDC-DFA261FF6184.jpeg

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 168cm and have a receding hairline (think Harry Styles). I've pretty much just given up. I have an above average face, but it's clear to me that I'm not what the world wants, and that how I look will never be accepted by society. A tough pill to swallow knowing that because of how you are born you will be set back in life, and not get things that come easy to others. When I see normal height, normal hair people I don't even feel like the same species sometimes.