Heightism Exposed. Just How Mean Can People Be?

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do think being short is way worse than balding. At least I can wear a hat or use Toppik and eat my Finasterid (yes my dick is limb, cant even pee). But short guys? lol

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://mobile.twitter.com/heightismxposed

It is a pretty old account.
I wonder if there is a similar project for baldness.

Heightism is a meme. As long as a man is taller than the average woman, I think he's fine in a civilized society after the age of 16 (I witnessed height bullism only in mid teenage).

On the other hand, baldism is a thing and male pattern baldness is an incurable genetic gradually disfiguring disorder, with all the due consequences, actively discriminated against in all social settings and demonized in media and entertainment. I still wonder how people can't see this sh*t. Guess women and fullheads secretly want male pattern baldness not to be cured just to feel superior and special.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
fullheads secretly want male pattern baldness not to be cured just to feel superior and special.

we are all competing for the same things, and people.

A man’s disadvantage is another man’s advantage.

Honestly, if a woman you liked was undecided between you and someone who as an _aesthetic_ defect, would you want that someone to solve that defect?

If you read those tweets, though, you will realize most criticism comes from people who aren’t competing with short guys. It comes from some women who are grossed out by short guys and even find it annoying if they are cute. A waste, they say. How is that not mean?

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've always been told i am short despite being 5'8" the average in the UK is 5'9". I have noticed that in the business world it does help to be taller, they tend to get the promotions over the average sized guy (i have been a victim of this in the past). Never had a problem with dating though.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i am also 5'8" and i think i am at the bare minimum of what a girl would date.
when i had hair i was seen as cute but short and bald? holy moly.
i had a friend who was 5'5" and there was nothing he could do. working out and getting jacked just made him look shorter and squatter.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do think being short is way worse than balding. At least I can wear a hat or use Toppik and eat my Finasterid (yes my dick is limb, cant even pee). But short guys? lol

Don't you have a girlfriend brah? How does that work with a finasteride-dick?

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't you have a girlfriend brah? How does that work with a finasteride-dick?

It's all good. I was on Finasterid for 1 year and had 1-year break on it (I wanted to f*** it and go Jason Statham but..reality kicked in) and I did see no difference in my dick. Guess I'm lucky. I never understood the hate against Finasterid especially from guys that aren't even having sex lol. What you afraid of? Limb dick on hentai p**rn? Of course I would prefer eating no Finasterid because who knows...maybe in 2 years the thousand of guys on youtube commends are right with limb dicks...

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Heightism is a meme. As long as a man is taller than the average woman, I think he's fine in a civilized society after the age of 16 (I witnessed height bullism only in mid teenage).
I've literally never heard a short guy say this in my life. This is always said by someone of average male height or taller.

I'm 6"2 inches, but it's useless if you don't have hair.
If that's useless then imagine being 5'8 with no hair. You're less than useless at that point.

Anyway, where's @The Curse of Dolkite ? Please tell us how much it sucks being tall, you poor thing.

LastSamurai

Established Member
Reaction score
5 foot 10 checking in.

I guess I am average height or slightly above average. It's never really bothered me although for a lot of girls six foot + is the ideal.

As long as you are not a complete manlet it's not a problem.

I was speaking with a guy this week who was short and balding. But he looked muscular, tanned and handsome at the same time, used to play rugby, Mediterranean looks. So height and baldness are just two components.

Facial structure and skin color are too massive areas that are completely overlooked on this forum.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
5 foot 10 checking in.

I guess I am average height or slightly above average. It's never really bothered me although for a lot of girls six foot + is the ideal.

As long as you are not a complete manlet it's not a problem.

I was speaking with a guy this week who was short and balding. But he looked muscular, tanned and handsome at the same time, used to play rugby, Mediterranean looks. So height and baldness are just two components.

Facial structure and skin color are too massive areas that are completely overlooked on this forum.

I don't have the facial features to pull off short hair, if i did balding would bother me as much as it does. Can't really grow a decent beard either lol

umdesch4

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think height matters much compared to hair. I am 6 foot 2, would rather be 5 foot 8 and have hair.

I'm 47 and I haven't experience hair loss yet, although I'm starting to worry about it too. I registered here just to reply to this comment above.

I'm just a bit over 5'4". I've asked out thousands of women, and never been on a date. I've even had dozens of them tell me to my face that I'm too short. I've had people tell me that although I'm fully qualified to be a manager, I shouldn't bother because I'm not tall enough. I've had people tell me to "stop trying to show off" and to "get over my short man syndrome" whenever I carry something over 80 lbs, or do anything that any other normal guy does every day. I pay a lot for custom tailored clothes to fit me, but they never look right. I've seen every type of height discrimination you can imagine.

If I'm confident and assertive about anything, I'm that short guy being arrogant and aggressive again. If I'm being casual, like how a tall man is being "stoic", or "laid back", I'm being passive, submissive, or a pushover. If I point any of this out, I'm being paranoid, and refusing to accept responsibility for my own failures. Even though somehow I've managed to enjoy huge parts of my life, have lots of friends, have all kinds of crazy adventures, and make piles of money. I've had people stand on stages, and I'm the first person they've thanked for their success. I've stood on stages and accepted awards too. I'm not useless. I've just fought hard to get people to see past how short I am, so I could live a normal life. It's a daily struggle, and has been since I was a kid. Thankfully, I'm extremely intelligent, both in IQ and EQ, so I've been able to leverage that to be somewhat average.

It doesn't matter what I do, people perceive it as being because of my height. I refused to believe this for decades, but I've finally accepted and understood it. It even went back to elementary school, when I was severely bullied (hospitalized several times) just because I was the shortest guy in the class, but when I finally fought back and gave a guy who punched me in the stomach every day a concussion, I became the one with anger management issues and a Napoleon complex who should be on medication.

Long story short (pardon the pun), hair loss and being short are both curses, but don't wish to make a trade with someone like me. It's only by pure luck that I survived, and only suffered cracked ribs, extreme blood loss, and managed to get to a hospital in enough time to be ok, because people decided I was too short to live.

Parting shot: The "best" insult I've ever had hurled at me was "act your height, short man!"

PS. Like the poster I quoted, I have a wish. I have a, uh, certain part of my anatomy that is out of proportion. If I could take the inches off of it and add them to my height, I'd do it. I discovered, years ago after looking it up online, that I'm over 3 standard deviations above average in that one aspect. Ironically, because I'm short, there's only one woman who's ever taken enough interest in me to discover this, and she was shocked. So yeah, I know about the fantasy trade of traits for other traits. I totally get it...

Last edited:

german89

Established Member
Reaction score
interesting that 90% of the women exposed on this twitter account are black. some even so called BLM activist and feminists.

Last edited: