HDAC 4 Is most likely the cause of our suffering

InBeforeTheCure

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So then hdac9. Which isn’t a bad call. I can’t remember where I read that all balding men of all ethnicities had this gene

HDAC9 and TWIST1 are the two candidate genes at that locus, but again TWIST1 IMO is more likely the causal gene for basically the same reasons. ;)

Knocking out Twist1 in mice -> infinite anagen. (source)

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn’t mind him. He contributes nothing. His prerogative. But we aren’t here to convince him or anybody. Just to figure this sh*t out

You aren’t figuring out anything, anything said here doesn’t go past conjecture.

Do you know what they teach in basic elementary science?

The funny thing is you’re getting offended when I present an opposing view to your conjectures and the data doesn’t even confirm your bone hairloss theory.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course. I'm going to stop when I take CHIR/VPA because mTOR mediates the reprogramming

You’re crazy. Exposing yourself to health risks like that and playing with your immune system, wow.

You must be NW0 by now looking at your crazy regime…sheesh even CsA!

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re crazy. Exposing yourself to health risks like that and playing with your immune system, wow.

You must be NW0 by now looking at your crazy regime…sheesh even CsA!
I'm not taking rapamycin for hair, I take it for health. Low dose rapamycin doesn't suppress the immune system. What it does is suppress mTOR and mimics caloric restriction to slow aging. Incidentally it may prevent stem cell depletion in HFs due to Wnt overactivation.

notoriousone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not taking rapamycin for hair, I take it for health. Low dose rapamycin doesn't suppress the immune system. What it does is suppress mTOR and mimics caloric restriction to slow aging. Incidentally it may prevent stem cell depletion in HFs due to Wnt overactivation.
What's your protocol for hair?

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• 405F282A-0B32-4275-92E4-78F9AEFCBBA1.jpeg
    405F282A-0B32-4275-92E4-78F9AEFCBBA1.jpeg
    43.2 KB · Views: 145
  • Haha
Reactions: NiN

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@pegasus2 So I think hdac4 is associated with vertex balding. And hdac9 causes frontal balding. Together. U go fully bald. Why do I think that. Well apparently hdac4 is overexpressed in prostate cancer. and prostate cancer is only associated with vertex balding. This could really explain alot of things.

but I am not sure. I looked at diseases with lack of twist2 expression. Most of them have vertex balding.

one thing is for sure. Twist 1 and 2 control skull shape. And this explains why we see balding people it’s bad skull shapes

looking at twist1 and what it does. I am starting to understand something. We need twist1. Just not too much. Too much and we get hairloss.
too low and we get bone abnormalities growing up.

low enough to I believe is The key. So that group buy u about to do. Keep dosage low.

Last edited:

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Proposed solution. Upregulate twist2. Downregulate twist1. Problem solved. Could it be that easy.

hdac9 upregulated twist1. But if hdac9 is too low. Strokes are more likely.

so lower hdac9 . Class 2a hdac inhibitor should do it.

twist2 is most def necessary more than twist1. But I am unsure if we need to lower it or increase it or how hdac4 actually interacts with it.

perhaos focusing just on the twists instead of the heads is the solution

Last edited: