HDAC 4 Is most likely the cause of our suffering

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your regimen is Castor oil and peppermint oil thats it.
Bro that sh*t is bullshit. I need to remove that. I’ve had this account for years now. I have come a long ways from then. And done a lot of things. Castor oil may help but its negligible. Might as well hop on minoxidil. Peppermint oil doesn’t do sh*t at the end of the dayb

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
okay I will. But could you explain why that study I am referring to says it’s downregulated?

I don't know. Like Twist1, Twist2 also has opposing effects depending on dimer composition. It could be that the balance of Twist2 dimer composition is altered in Androgenetic Alopecia, and that increases its ability to recruit HDAC2 even though there is less Twist2.

Since we know how Twist2's negative effects are mediated it would be better to just inhibit HDAC2 and maybe promote reacetylation with p300.

Last edited:

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know. Like Twist1, Twist2 also has opposing effects depending on dimer composition. It could be that the balance of Twist2 dimer composition is altered in Androgenetic Alopecia, and that increases its ability to recruit HDAC2 even though there is less Twist2.
That makes sense. The complexity of this all is absolutely ridiculous but if ur theory on pkc and prolactin causing a rise in twist1 is correct that would explain the prolactin antibody success and could truly mean that is a promising treatment provided Sid effects aren’t bad

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
That makes sense. The complexity of this all is absolutely ridiculous but if ur theory on pkc and prolactin causing a rise in twist1 is correct that would explain the prolactin antibody success and could truly mean that is a promising treatment provided Sid effects aren’t bad
U Still use folic acid methylene blue mk677 and b12? Mk677 is said to benefit hair damn..

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Makes you poop
All around bad sh*t. Dont waste ur time.
U Still use folic acid methylene blue mk677 and b12? Mk677 is said to benefit hair damn..
mk677. Cause Gyno. Methylene blue didnt do sh*t. And folic acid and b12 only matter if u are deficient. If all the things out there that’s natural based. I was say only 5 percent can actually help us. In other words everything is snake oil. If there are no human studies throw it away. With he except of. Carnitine. May be actually useful.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is funny is there are people who are yearning for and willing to try dangerous compounds to inhibit gene expression/hormones that have serious implications and science doesn’t know much about. That affect the skeletal system and a myriad of other functions.

From the fear of taking finasteride which blocks some DHT which has been shown to be mostly bad after puberty. But our knowledge of it is much more and finasteride has decades of safety data available.

Ficking hell, absolutely blows my mind. Irrational people imagine symptoms from finasterde for years after stopping it when it doesn’t even block the enzyme completely, imagine actually turning off genes that you are clueless about.

Shitty pseudo bro science. At least it’s entertaining to read I guess to read absurd theories

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is funny is there are people who are yearning for and willing to try dangerous compounds to inhibit gene expression/hormones that have serious implications and science doesn’t know much about. That affect the skeletal system and a myriad of other functions.

From the fear of taking finasteride which blocks some DHT which has been shown to be mostly bad after puberty. But our knowledge of it is much more and finasteride has decades of safety data available.

Ficking hell, absolutely blows my mind. Irrational people imagine symptoms from finasterde for years after stopping it when it doesn’t even block the enzyme completely, imagine actually turning off genes that you are clueless about.

Shitty pseudo bro science. At least it’s entertaining to read I guess to read absurd theories
It’s not bro science. It’s actual science. People are taking risking ya. In the hopes of a lower side effect profile And I know Pegasus has been making huge gains. Granted I wouldn’t try unknown research drugs on myself.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score

It’s spergscience brah

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score

The people who are afraid to take finasteride are taking vitamins. The ones using research chemicals are the ones finasteride doesnt work on. Finasteride is a maintenance drug. We need drugs that can reverse norwoods.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s not bro science. It’s actual science. People are taking risking ya. In the hopes of a lower side effect profile And I know Pegasus has been making huge gains. Granted I wouldn’t try unknown research drugs on myself.

Try harmine and report back findings

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Side effects at doses sufficient to reverse hairloss better than minxodil and finasteride?
Syrian Rue is a folk remedy for hair loss, but if it was potent enough to compete with minoxidil then it would probably be more widely known. I have not seen reports of anyone trying refined harmine on their scalp.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Saethra chotzen disease. Low and or dysfunctioning twist1. Results in zero recession in all including adult males at least based on all the online presentations.

we just need to figure out a few things. how do the hdacs regulate these twists and how can we regulate them ourselves. And we need to figure out what do with twist2.
Intersting that the majority of cases are due to single gene mutations in FGFR2/3 or Twist1.

The genes most frequently mutated were FGFR2 (32% of all genetic cases), FGFR3 (25%), TWIST1 (19%) and EFNB1 (7%)

A couple more adult males with the syndrome

331254_1_En_16_Fig4_HTML.jpgindex.jpg

Last edited:

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@pegasus2 did u notice the twist 2 syndromes one of them results in hella body hair. Which would finally explain the increased body hair on men and head loss as they age. Like wow. We legit discovered the f*****g problem and no research is being done?