Has Anyone Heard Or Bought From Quiff And Co? Ultimate Modern Toupee

MartyPants

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Noah!

Would you mind sending me the same information please? I’m UK based if that makes any difference?

Cheers

CMG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Noah, I’m really struggling with making a decision about systems/pieces. I currently have a CNC prosthetic and, although the quality is great, it is very costly. I am seeking something more economically sustainable (without losing the quality aspect). Could you please shoot me a DM when you get the chance? Thanks man!

CMG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Noah, I’m really struggling with making a decision about systems/pieces. I currently have a CNC prosthetic and, although the quality is great, it is very costly. I am seeking something more economically sustainable (without losing the quality aspect). Could you please shoot me a DM when you get the chance? Thanks man!

Hairyinthewrongspots

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Mex, I will send you the same info by PM. You should see a message in the top right hand corner when you log in.

Hey Noah.

Just joined the group. Could you PM me the details you were sending everyone. Would like a system Similar to quif and co but not a second mortgage to pay for it:) thanks in advance!

- Mike

codeblocker

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Noah, its like you are everywhere. Guiding people in this dark hairloss world to a world of light I mean hair actually world of hair;D Noah I know too many people have already asked, can you send me too. Really appreciate seeing you help. Thanks

Noah

Reaction score
Haha, I certainly spend too much time on this forum. Just as well my employer doesn't know how much. Sent you a message.

Phoenix999

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all, I guess this is mainly aimed towards Noah as he seems to be the font of knowledge on here.....?
ok so here’s my story I’m from the uk in my late 30s and been losing my hair slowly since mid 20s. I’ve still got a little bit of very fine hair on top, not much mind you! And bugger all on the crown now. Sides and back are still moderate to good though. I’ve been thinking for a while about a system and a quiff & co video caught my eye. After reading what you folks have said I’m wondering if that’s even an option? Or any other more cost effective options available?
Now I’ll be really honest.....I’m bloody nervous about wearing one and VERY apprehensive in case it’s damn obvious to everyone like they used to be years ago?
Any help or advice would be wonderful

Noah

Reaction score
Hi Phoenix

That's a pretty typical story. So long as you have decent side hair, a system is definitely an option. And to answer the million dollar question, if you choose wisely they can be pretty much completely undetectable. I will PM you the information I sent the other guys on this thread, and we can take it from there.

Noah

hair4meTomorrow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately it's a questionable time to get into this if you ask me, considering the pandemic supply issues.

Where in the UK are you? I may have suggestions.

And then go look at my hair experiences old videos on YouTube for his initial journey

Phoenix999

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately it's a questionable time to get into this if you ask me, considering the pandemic supply issues.

Where in the UK are you? I may have suggestions.

And then go look at my hair experiences old videos on YouTube for his initial journey
Thanks for your reply, I’m from Suffolk

Gaggi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Noah

Can you or soemone else active member send me the info too please? After 2 hair transplant`s im looking for a new solution,
because my donor ist empty.

Thanks very much, Chris