Has Anyone Heard Or Bought From Quiff And Co? Ultimate Modern Toupee

Mike Pierce

My Regimen
Reaction score
Noah - Can I get the info? Thank you!

I'm also curious why you don't post the information rather than PM it on each request.

Noah

Reaction score
Hi Mike; sure, I will PM you.

I try to avoid talking about actual suppliers' names here on the public board. There are 3 reasons. First, I am a frequent poster, and I don't want to appear to be a shill for any particular seller. Second, I want to be able to say negative things as well as positive without causing any legal issues for the board. One or two sellers who came in for criticism have in the past taken it badly and threatened legal action. And thirdly, I want to be able to change my mind. There are sellers that I would have said positive things about when this thread started that I am not so positive about now.

I realise this all sounds very self-important, as if my opinion is somehow very significant, which is absolutely not the case. I am not an industry insider - just a bald guy wearing a hair system. Anyway, PM on its way.

Noah

Fanjeera

Reaction score
I think we need to rate companies publicly. Especially if your a long time member (thousands of posts, >10 years back registration date) you won't be considered a merchantiser.

AxC123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think we need to rate companies publicly. Especially if your a long time member (thousands of posts, >10 years back registration date) you won't be considered a merchantiser.

I agree. It's a free world (at least most parts) and with the internet, online purchasing, globalization, we, as users and purchasers, have a right to objectively review and post opinion, as long as it is based on personal experience. If a situation, product defect or quality is questionable for a supplier, I doubt any legal action can be taken if post comments are true. Furthermore, court action on an international forum would be difficult.
I myself have tried various suppliers and posted freely here..we should however remain respectful..

Ruxin123

My Regimen
Reaction score
haha Poor Noah. I am more than happy to answer any questions as well. I've been wearing systems for about 15 years now - and I do my own cut-ins, etc. I live in the US and order my units online. I just created this account in hopes to help those (and Noah). haha

Let me know if you have any questions!

Hello!
Brand new to this forum but losing by hair on hte crown as well as receeding hairline. Any info on where to turn for a piece as quiff is too expensive

Liam11

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Noah
I’m new to this forum but I am a long time hair loss sufferer. Would you know if any companies in Australia? If not could you send me your recommendations (or the top 3)?
Cheers
Liam.

HenryP

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have never understood why people seem to think the wig on the guy from Quiff looks decent. The hairline looks as if a large saucer was used as a template. I could truly see that fakeass hairline from space. Amazing what a confident look and marketing hype can achieve. Anyway, I remember hair4all making a video explaining that the guys who started up Quiff (Tony and Stevie) were (according to them) their client and friend until they decided to become a competitor, steal their contacts (allegedly) and charge quadruple the the cost. The company is still Active on the Companies House website (under Llewmac).

Last edited:

pubehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Mike; sure, I will PM you.

I try to avoid talking about actual suppliers' names here on the public board. There are 3 reasons. First, I am a frequent poster, and I don't want to appear to be a shill for any particular seller. Second, I want to be able to say negative things as well as positive without causing any legal issues for the board. One or two sellers who came in for criticism have in the past taken it badly and threatened legal action. And thirdly, I want to be able to change my mind. There are sellers that I would have said positive things about when this thread started that I am not so positive about now.

I realise this all sounds very self-important, as if my opinion is somehow very significant, which is absolutely not the case. I am not an industry insider - just a bald guy wearing a hair system. Anyway, PM on its way.

Noah
May I also have the list?

Dregen

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Noah, also new here, would be very thankfull for a pm of that list as well.

Thanks so much.

LeonR

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Noah I'd also really appreciate the info the other guys here have requested too please. I'm new to this. Currently using toppik but am seriously considering a hair piece (or whatever they are called nowadays!) So any info is great info to me. Thank you.

jmm0548

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey there Noah,

I just joined as well and am seeing you all over the place. I would gladly appreciate any info you could pass along!