Has Anyone Got A Platonic Female Friend?

blackg

Reaction score
Something weird happened last night.

The 'friend' I'm attracted to came out with us last night (not invited by me). I've been flirting with a new woman (not the 'friend') for a few days now and I'm thinking about making a move soon. For some reason my 'friend' decided tonight she was going to touch my knee, hug me, kiss me on the cheek, push herself against me, grab my hand etc (all but kiss).

I actually thought she'd decided she liked me and I was pretty happy with this. The other girl who I also find very attractive ended up leaving (not sure if it was because my 'friend' was grabbing me etc). Sadly, when me and the 'friend' had a moment alone and I went for a kiss but she turned her f*****g head. Kissed her on the cheek and didn't make a big thing of it. We ended up dancing and everything later but it was borderline crash and burn.

I'm not sure if my 'friend' who I fancy c*** blocked me on purpose or if they she was just be affectionate.

Anyway - this is why I don't like having friends I find attractive - too much complication and the guy usually loses.
This is classic female drama c***-blocking.

It was most likely a conspiracy of sorts between these two women.

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's so fem to have female friends most of the time, but one advantage of having a female friend is to take her to the bar to talk to other females and have them introduce you to a Stacy who's DTF. When women think a guy is taken by a woman less attractive than them, they will flock to him like the pigeons they are.
Women are so bad they hate their fellow females at bars, they will say sh*t like, look at that woman in her short skirt, the wh***!(laughter envelops them.) They know they would take a lick of that pussy pop behind closed doors. Stacys rule the world and that's all there is to that, except if you get desperate one night and f*** a fattie, oh it's true, it's damn true!

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
So the plan is to just be amicable towards her but avoid hanging out with her. We work together, but none of us do many office hours so its easy to not see her.

Like I say - I am attracted to her though. Two weeks ago I basically told her she is attractive and fun (I was hitting on her carefully because its work based) and also said I can be shy to make the first move (but I think what I was saying was obvious). And then she told me that if she fancied someone she would just tell them: so right there I know if she fancied me should would have told me.

That's why I decided not to pursue anything with her (not that I could). However, last night was a glimmer of hope that made me falsely believe that she did indeed like me.

Its such a shame because it kinda c*** blocked me from hanging out with this new girl that I also think is attractive and interesting.

The plan going forwards is to focus on the new girl that I was distracted from last night

blackg

Reaction score
It's so fem to have female friends most of the time, but one advantage of having a female friend is to take her to the bar to talk to other females and have them introduce you to a Stacy who's DTF. When women think a guy is taken by a woman less attractive than them, they will flock to him like the pigeons they are.
Women are so bad they hate their fellow females at bars, they will say sh*t like, look at that woman in her short skirt, the wh***!(laughter envelops them.) They know they would take a lick of that pussy pop behind closed doors. Stacys rule the world and that's all there is to that, except if you get desperate one night and f*** a fattie, oh it's true, it's damn true!
You aren't making much sense.

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe I was a bit crude and paradoxical on this subject inparticular, I apologize, I forgot to take me pills lol.
The fact is most straight guys would choose the punannay over friendships with women on any given day.
Trick question, would you rather go to your GF's house to have sex with her, or go to your female friends house to talk?
It's all a matter of preference I guess.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That sucks, sounds like she just wanted to keep you as a pet. Women are highly competitive and in the presence of other women they will compete for a man's attention even if they don't intend to take it to the finish line. I think she just wanted to win and once she had done that it wasn't worth the investment. I'd cut her off until/unless she comes crawling back so you have some leverage, otherwise it will keep happening.

This is exactly what happened. Female cockblock is real.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like I say - I am attracted to her though. Two weeks ago I basically told her she is attractive and fun (I was hitting on her carefully because its work based) and also said I can be shy to make the first move (but I think what I was saying was obvious). And then she told me that if she fancied someone she would just tell them: so right there I know if she fancied me should would have told me.

I'm not sure that last part follows. Making that comment could have also just been her way of nudging you to be more direct with her rather than an honest expression of how she herself operates. She may have an inkling that you fancy her and she was showing you the way forward: be more direct. Note: I'm not saying that this is 100% what it is, so tread with caution obviously; it's just another way that can be interpreted.

Her pulling away from your kiss attempt does militate against the above interpretation (and against her having feelings for you), but it can also just be a matter of "too much, too soon" from her perspective. She could like you, but still have been unwilling to take it to that level either so soon, or in that particular social context.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
At least once a week now I think about this tiny pretty little 18 year old university student I had a summer class with back when I was 23 and how she liked me. We went back to her dorm one night after drinking a bit and she was sitting on her bed practically begging me to f*** her. She kept joking about how she's 18 so she's legal. But I went to the couch instead and went to sleep.

Wasted opportunity, especially if you have a mouth and a tongue.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not sure that last part follows. Making that comment could have also just been her way of nudging you to be more direct with her rather than an honest expression of how she herself operates. She may have an inkling that you fancy her and she was showing you the way forward: be more direct. Note: I'm not saying that this is 100% what it is, so tread with caution obviously; it's just another way that can be interpreted.

Her pulling away from your kiss attempt does militate against the above interpretation (and against her having feelings for you), but it can also just be a matter of "too much, too soon" from her perspective. She could like you, but still have been unwilling to take it to that level either so soon, or in that particular social context.
I wish it were true, but if she turns her head before I kiss then its pretty obvious how she feels.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
I have a few platnoic female friends , but I joke that I would date them even though I wouldn't .

I don't think they would be my friend if I was bald though

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I wish it were true, but if she turns her head before I kiss then its pretty obvious how she feels.
Which of them do you have better conversations with? I had to cut a long term platonic female friend out of my life because they became too toxic for me? Anyone had to do that?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Something weird happened last night.

The 'friend' I'm attracted to came out with us last night (not invited by me). I've been flirting with a new woman (not the 'friend') for a few days now and I'm thinking about making a move soon. For some reason my 'friend' decided tonight she was going to touch my knee, hug me, kiss me on the cheek, push herself against me, grab my hand etc (all but kiss).

I actually thought she'd decided she liked me and I was pretty happy with this. The other girl who I also find very attractive ended up leaving (not sure if it was because my 'friend' was grabbing me etc). Sadly, when me and the 'friend' had a moment alone and I went for a kiss but she turned her f*****g head. Kissed her on the cheek and didn't make a big thing of it. We ended up dancing and everything later but it was borderline crash and burn.

I'm not sure if my 'friend' who I fancy c*** blocked me on purpose or if they she was just be affectionate.

Anyway - this is why I don't like having friends I find attractive - too much complication and the guy usually loses.

mirin natural introversy

flirting IRL with two women simultaneously while one of them "platonically touch my knee, platonically hug me, platonically kiss me on the cheek, platonically push herself against me, platonically grab my hand etc"

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
For some reason my 'friend' decided tonight she was going to touch my knee, hug me, kiss me on the cheek, push herself against me, grab my hand etc (all but kiss).

For most bald guys, this is considered "going all the way".

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Which of them do you have better conversations with? I had to cut a long term platonic female friend out of my life because they became too toxic for me? Anyone had to do that?
The one I liked first is sweet and kind (or seems that way) and is also quirky and intelligent.

The new woman is very intelligent - she can talk about ethics, law, literature (all things I studied) and she is probably more knowledgeable than me - which makes for very interesting conversations.

Its usually rare to find these kinds of women - so to meet two at the same work place is pretty unique.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
when mentioning platonic female friends please accompany it with:
1. her relationship status
2. how is she facially out of 10
3. how "heavy" is she

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
when mentioning platonic female friends please accompany it with:
1. her relationship status
2. how is she facially out of 10
3. how "heavy" is she
-both single

-one is a 7 in the face (first one) and the new girl is a 6.

- first one is underweight and the new girl is normal sized.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
-both single

-one is a 7 in the face (first one) and the new girl is a 6.

- first one is underweight and the new girl is normal sized.

need pics in your case