Has Anyone Got A Platonic Female Friend?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Random, but someone on a bodybuilding site did a transformation for him:

1MnqnOm.jpg

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And on a serious note - he's now wearing a wig or has had a hair transplant.

Also, his GF his hotter than I thought - this is beyond anything I would ever hope for - seems to good to be true

View attachment 74162
holy f*** me . she is freaking cute. i would worship her f*****g feet

also JUST LOL at how you like her too. just LOL at how i would have to compete with you for her. lololololol. *shoots self*

goddamn it there's more to this. i'm going to look into it. neil strauss' situation is more believable, that beautiful blonde girlfriend of his he had a kid with, so i think she's more than just a gold digger

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
lolz the infamous eggman. but yea ideal still said this girl was pretty. and i was under the impression that he was one of the biggest incels here, apparently not. someone with all these looks issues would NOT have some girl throwing themselves at him like that

@IdealForehead and I are truer incels than you are as you're strictly speaking a volcel, since you've never actually tried.

As for eggman we'll see if the relationship lasts.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@IdealForehead and I are truer incels than you are as you're strictly speaking a volcel, since you've never actually tried.

As for eggman we'll see if the relationship lasts.
yea but thats only because of mental illness, altho on the surface it seems like i'm a volcel. i was diagnosed with anxiety its not just mental masturbation. i have literally at least 3-4/10 anxiety every f*****g second i'm talking to a girl even online. just lol. also obsessing over if i'm being awkward or not, and literally even getting red faced and blushing (this is just from talking online lolz).

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
yea but thats only because of mental illness, altho on the surface it seems like i'm a volcel. i was diagnosed with anxiety its not just mental masturbation. i have literally at least 3-4/10 anxiety every f*****g second i'm talking to a girl even online. just lol. also obsessing over if i'm being awkward or not, and literally even getting red faced and blushing (this is just from talking online lolz).

A friend of mine had that too. He spent years in a basement and was on lots of medications.

Now he's a successful lawyer at an elite law firm.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
holy f*** me . she is freaking cute. i would worship her f*****g feet

also JUST LOL at how you like her too. just LOL at how i would have to compete with you for her. lololololol. *shoots self*

goddamn it there's more to this. i'm going to look into it. neil strauss' situation is more believable, that beautiful blonde girlfriend of his he had a kid with, so i think she's more than just a gold digger
Of course I like her - she's stunning - almost in a cute and innocent way.

I'm all about that!

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAAHA at hot chad stud like yourself going after the only kind of girl i would literally care for and am obsessed with to the point of near mental illness. i'm looking forward to getting cucked by you brah

View attachment 74163
If it was real life and we were friends then I would never hit on her if I knew you were crazy about her.

I'm not about that life.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
By the way @Afro_Vacancy , on a serious note, you ever think your problem might be venous leak?

I know what it's like to have to turn down sex with a girl you like because your dick doesn't work, and it's f*****g horrible. My issue was more related to nerve entrapment/compression, but I've read a lot about dicks as a result of having gone through some problems myself. Venous leak is one of the more common causes of guys not being able to maintain an erection for no other good apparent reason.

At least once a week now I think about this tiny pretty little 18 year old university student I had a summer class with back when I was 23 and how she liked me. We went back to her dorm one night after drinking a bit and she was sitting on her bed practically begging me to f*** her. She kept joking about how she's 18 so she's legal. But I went to the couch instead and went to sleep.

Having a malfunctioning dick is awful. Now I can't even get a girl like that to reply to me online or talk to me IRL.

putting-gun-to-head.gif

Hope for your sake you can figure yours out.

" She kept joking about how she's 18 so she's legal. But I went to the couch instead and went to sleep."

LOL this is so sad and awful. Accurate gif.

UberBaldaten

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have few but pretty much got friendzoned, I'm just hanging around them to waste my time, watch the hamster shitpost in real life, hope that I may use them for my own benefit in future and have some entertaining time with them.

Other than that, my male friends are thousand times better to hang out with

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And on a serious note - he's now wearing a wig or has had a hair transplant.

Also, his GF his hotter than I thought - this is beyond anything I would ever hope for - seems to good to be true

View attachment 74162
What an ugly piece of sh*t! I look way better than his chad version, my hair is better than his wig, but I have never dated such girls, even as a fullhead. Maybe that girl is retarted or has some sort of disfigurement, who knows... It always triggers me when I see guys like him with cute girls. That's just not fair...

Last edited:

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What an ugly piece of sh*t. I look way better than his chad version, my hair is better than his wig, but I have never dated such girls, even as a fullhead. Maybe that girl is retarted or has some sort of disfigurement, who knows... It always trigger me when I see guys like him with cute girls. That's just not fair...
lol same. even bald i look better than him. idk what the f*** happened .

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol im still reeling about this in the morning. Cant be as ugly as you say if this happened @IdealForehead

I hate when someone of the incel club ascends

The story he posted is from a decade ago. In general it's somewhat easier to meet women in the American college scene, or at least was back in the day it might be different now in the tinder era. During college you are constantly meeting new people all of the time, and also a lot of women are genuinely unaware of what they want and what they can have.