Hairloss Treatment Pipeline With Pictures

Joseph@FT

My Regimen
Reaction score
exactly as @Taep said... there are a lot of rumors from south korea that it is bs.
And when the only source is follicle thought than I don t take it as legit.

Wait....did this just come from the guy who quoted Follicle Thought in his forum post and most likely got 90% of that post info from Follicle Thought?:)

DanielDüsentrieb

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait....did this just come from the guy who quoted Follicle Thought in his forum post and most likely got 90% of that post info from Follicle Thought?:)

Firstly, i do visit your blog from time to time and you have some good findings from time to time. And yes i quoted you to give you some credit but as you can see most is quoted from different sources.

And tell me why did you cover hcell? They clearly contacted you and you did not report but advertise their product. This is why I think you are not legit when it comes to these kind of products.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Firstly, i do visit your blog from time to time and you have some good findings from time to time. And yes i quoted you to give you some credit but as you can see most is quoted from different sources.

And tell me why did you cover hcell? They clearly contacted you and you did not report but advertise their product. This is why I think you are not legit when it comes to these kind of products.
DRAMA

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I love this thread. Thanks is so much for putting it together. I hadn't seen those histogram pictures. Pretty impressive. Is there a catch? Or if it really that effective?

And I'm super curious about Ptd-dbm. A bit cautious, but can't wait to see what he says at his upcoming presentation.