Hairloss Treatment Pipeline With Pictures

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did not found yor quote.

Don't know what to tell you. Don't believe me if you want, I don't care. By the way, what you quoted is not the whole statement, but again that's not my issue

i dont think you can expect this to become reality in under 5 years

It's not about Choi or the trials. It's a peptide. All somebody has to do is make it with a synthesizer

Nothing. Pathetic.

You're 33, stop acting like a teenager

DanielDüsentrieb

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't know what to tell you. Don't believe me if you want, I don't care. By the way, what you quoted is not the whole statement, but again that's not my issue

It's not about Choi or the trials. It's a peptide. All somebody has to do is make it with a synthesizer

You are right... You can get the peptide and make your own lotion.
In fact @Arrade and @CureOrDeath organised a group buy on this forum.

Can one off you give a short update on how that turned out?

What I meant was it takes probably more than 5 years till an official drug containing the peptide is available.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

What I meant was it takes probably more than 5 years till an official drug containing the peptide is available.
For the record I actually looked for the article I read months ago about the initial statement and couldn't find it. I found a PDF locked behind a paywall on Science Direct and some other articles with one quote but not the whole thing, so I don't know what to tell you guys. I can't help you with that.

The group buy is still going through. There were delays and it might not happen. But the fact that PTD-DBM is a simple amino acid chain means that even if the group buy fails, anybody who has access to a machine can make it. I don't even know if it's copyrighted in the US yet, but regardless it's not a complicated thing

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
It’s actually better than ever.

Yeah, more scams and cash grabs than ever!

Remember when we sent @hellouser to the hair congress in Japan and everyone was all excited to learn of the upcoming treatments? o_O

I can’t be the only one that’s noticed that the forum is having a generational shift. This group of, “by 2019 for sure, f*** yeah!”s is dying off, to be replaced by “2025 we’re gonna make it boyos..” generation.

Brotzu’s reveal as an utter joke was the death knell, like when the Stones played Altamont and killed the 60s. Post-Brotzu is when the old guard started evaporating.

Dave721

Reaction score
You should include HCell in there. The only ones imo with real photos and you can use it in SKorea already.

HC100.png

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score

PTD is still taking time to get to us.
Brotzu lotion I'm making at home I should get the ingredients in like one week max

Dave721

Reaction score
hi. im south korean
HCELL not good hairloss
i cant find information about hcell in our country website and many korean said that this is not good

First I had heard of this. Thank you for filling us in! So is this considered a complete scam in S. Korea?

DanielDüsentrieb

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
PTD is still taking time to get to us.
Brotzu lotion I'm making at home I should get the ingredients in like one week max

Good to hear you are still on it.
What did you pay for the brotzu ingredients (for like a one month supply).
And when you made the brotzu lotion how often will you apply it?
And since you seem to have a deeper understanding does the brotzu lotion in theorie makes sense for you?

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good to hear you are still on it.
What did you pay for the brotzu ingredients (for like a one month supply).
And when you made the brotzu lotion how often will you apply it?
And since you seem to have a deeper understanding does the brotzu lotion in theorie makes sense for you?
DGLA acts as a vasodilator potentially better than minoxidil
L carnitine increases cell metabolism and blood flow
S eqoul binds and neutralizes DHT while also activating Estrogen beta for hair growth

$30 a month

jjamerson

My Regimen
Reaction score
Both things are true and that's the worst part

Photos are useless anyway. How many more years (or scams) does it take for people to realize this? What we all want to see is the data. Before and after hair counts per sq cm or similar. We all know the average head hair count. It’s simple math. Show the data not the photos! I’m suprised people still post freakin photos after all these years of scams and false hope. If I ran a hairloss help website, I wouldn’t allow photos to be posted at all, it insults most forum member’s intelligence!

Marcaronii

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Photos are useless anyway. How many more years (or scams) does it take for people to realize this? What we all want to see is the data. Before and after hair counts per sq cm or similar. We all know the average head hair count. It’s simple math. Show the data not the photos! I’m suprised people still post freakin photos after all these years of scams and false hope. If I ran a hairloss help website, I wouldn’t allow photos to be posted at all, it insults most forum member’s intelligence!
Both are equally as important. Positive data and backing it up with photo evidence, since it is a cosmetic issue.

tonyj

Established Member
Reaction score
hi. im south korean
HCELL not good hairloss
i cant find information about hcell in our country website and many korean said that this is not good

Taep, as far as I know, HCELL is not a Korean company, it is a company based in Austin Texas. They secured patents in both the U.S. and Korea for both markets. Their HC0170AA was granted ODD in the U.S. because few people suffer from Alopecia Areata, something like 2% of the population in the U.S. I don't know if HC0170AA was granted the same status in Korea. The other one in their pipeline is the HC0100 for Androgenic Alopecia. If it was my company, I would try to get this product out to the market as soon as possible, claiming that the HC0100 is not much different than HC0170AA, because Histogen is starting Phase III on their hair product in Mexico, and the first to market will gain market advantage.