Hairloss Makes You Look So Much Older

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're right man. That was out of line. I was frustrated on the weekend because she didn't cut my hair in a mindful way. I'm not saying all hairdressers are the same or are stupid. I also end up chatting to them and they lose concentration. It's just extremely frustrating when you are getting haircuts in a bid to minimise your baldness, and the person cutting your hair isn't focused.

Even worse when your stylist for your hair system is sh*t at cutting/fading your own side/back hair.
And it looks a joke after when the fade from your hair to dense hair system looks obvious.
My first ever system from total cover plus was like that. Awful stylist and awful quality system.

Lucky I never went back there again but wasted £420 in the bin after 4 days.

My new hair system company Optima Hair isnt perfect but it looks real at last. Not like a typical toupee that TCP looked like.

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
genetics and health issues fucked me over. thyroid+female pattern hair loss to be exact. I am diffuse but the back is pretty thick still, sides and top are very thin.
living with a hair piece is not fun, maintenance, fear, money, time, uncomfortable at times... but like I've always said on this forum: beats being bald :)

I thought I would reply to your last post over there to me since I can't post. I can see Fred has edited his post to say "I don't have to worry" about impersonation, even though he apparently thinks it's still me or whatever who knows. Anyway that will be suffice and it's all I wanted - for him to take action one week ago. If you don't believe me you can ask for the PM interaction I had with him about this a week ago I think. I explicitly asked him to solve the multi account issue and he refused.

You said to me who would make those troll accounts. How would I know if I didn't do it or view that place? All I know was it wasn't me. I don't know who is on there or interacts with him. My guess would be it's someone from there or who has been banned recently. Since Fred refused to act a week ago it makes me suspicious. It could just be him being weak which is always an explanation or maybe an online friend set it up for kicks.

really is irked by Fred or other people on this forum, since they go to these lengths to make him or others look bad.

Ah so I am irked by him lol? Last I talked to him (prior to the discussion about the multis last week) we were on neutral terms and had forgiven one another. He had apologised to me as well over Xmas. I never really thought about the guy during the thread period, let alone after we "made peace" which was obviously false on his part which is clear now. So I am not irked by him.

Also to make him look bad? Far as I know those two accounts literally just said Hi. How does that make him look bad? So according to you, I made two accounts to say hi on that forum in order to make him look bad. Then I came on with my actual account and PM'd Fred to write publicly those accounts are not me and wanted action to be taken against them? All the while I was on normal terms with him. That doesn't even make sense.

You're right nobody on HairLossTalk.com knows Fred or gives a crap. I am happy the site has a healthier new turnover for the next generation and all that loser incel/women/society thing is of the past. My discussions were over PM with other members since I don't regularly log in so I appreciate relevant snippets. And if you believe Fred, it's all made up.

I'm surprised you used to like me and now apparently don't. I don't think we've interacted much ever beyond helping you with forum post deletion a few times. I hope you've found peace with your hair system and I will accept your apology since it wasn't me.

I am not surprised with Fred's lack of logic in dealing with this. This is a guy who gets fired from jobs 16 year olds can be trained to do, so him seeing me everywhere is not just part of his condition but also intellect. God to be told do you even have a masters in communication which itself is a micky mouse qualification, must take the biscuit. I have no intention to get him back or make him look bad in any way. I've been clear what will happen if he pursues me like he did for 2 years with relentless postings and lies. With the information I have I will try to locate him in order to report him, that's it, it's only happened once to the Admin on here. Fred's already dead mentally, physically and unable to see the wood for the trees because he will never get the right help he needs. Inaction, lies and blame are easier. When I see his state of non functioning (which was always apparent from day one) I think he probably is one of the most affected persons I have come across. I do empathise but you can't keep fluctuating your opinions and also begin to fall into that trap again and "see me everywhere." I'm glad he has a place to vent but no doubt living online in a virtual world with a few online buddies (some very salty) has made him deteriorate.

Oh and I forgot to add the last PM to him also included a message of returning to here as a mature person if he ever wanted which we had also said at Xmas time. But of course I didn't know he still was fixated on the evil and multis being all me. And as I said a while back we had a troll on here called Roberta playing a role of someone over there.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On topic:

Here's a YouTuber who I used to watched a lot when I was younger. Dude has had brain cancer and is the father of young daughter with a smoking hot wife so by the standards of ever-so-clever incels on this board, it should not concern him anymore. But damn, what a transformation.

Attachments

• charles trippy.png
    charles trippy.png
    674 KB · Views: 234

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
On topic:

Here's a YouTuber who I used to watched a lot when I was younger. Dude has had brain cancer and is the father of young daughter with a smoking hot wife so by the standards of ever-so-clever incels on this board, it should not concern him anymore. But damn, what a transformation.
Looks more mature now.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
On topic:

This buzzword is getting extremely old....currently the common usage of that wordgoes like this 'everything I don't agree with = incels'...weren't incels supposed to cry about lookism and sh*t...why would they be the ones to say that hair doesn't matter at a certain point in time...nothing is consistent with this whole incelphobia.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks more mature now.

So what? 10 years will do that. Still looks so much worse.

This buzzword is getting extremely old....currently the common usage of that wordgoes like this 'everything I don't agree with = incels'...weren't incels supposed to cry about lookism and sh*t...why would they be the ones to say that hair doesn't matter at a certain point in time...nothing is consistent with this whole incelphobia.

Sorry I offended you.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
was working in one of my rental units yesterday and had my brother helping me out. i started talking with the tenants (very comfortable, renters with me for like 10+ years) and when I said my brother, who has perfect, thick, still brown hair was only 1.5 years younger than me they didnt believe me. They also thought I was older than I am.... soooooo well f*** all this sh*t. Its alwaya nice to be reminded youre always going to be relegated to old fat b****s because you already look like youre in your 50s! Grow a beard... get ripped bruh.... yup do all that working out for fat old b****s. Id give anything to just have great hair again.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
was working in one of my rental units yesterday and had my brother helping me out. i started talking with the tenants (very comfortable, renters with me for like 10+ years) and when I said my brother, who has perfect, thick, still brown hair was only 1.5 years younger than me they didnt believe me. They also thought I was older than I am.... soooooo well f*** all this sh*t. Its alwaya nice to be reminded youre always going to be relegated to old fat b****s because you already look like youre in your 50s! Grow a beard... get ripped bruh.... yup do all that working out for fat old b****s. Id give anything to just have great hair again.

I remember his picture (kind of) that you shared once. What I understand is you were both handsome as teens but he kept his pretty boy looks entirely which I agree with. It must be hard to take. It's all about luck, usually those that don't grey early in life have good skin too, anecdotal but perhaps the biological clock is behind for them in many ways like for your bro. If you were greying since your teens I assume it's almost all white now? I still think if you dye it like I told you before it may make a noticeable difference? Seriously think about it, can shave off years. But also pulling that off depends on your hair and skin or it can look off and even add years. You have another surgery planned anyway, spread those grafts wisely. Do you feel your skin is considerably older than your bro? If so, it may even be to do with lifelong minoxidil imo, one thing is inheriting different hair genes but also having totally different skin genes to him is a little strange. It's not like you're abusing his body and he isn't, if anything you're much fitter and healthier than him from what you tell me.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember his picture (kind of) that you shared once. What I understand is you were both handsome as teens but he kept his pretty boy looks entirely which I agree with. It must be hard to take. It's all about luck, usually those that don't grey early in life have good skin too, anecdotal but perhaps the biological clock is behind for them in many ways like for your bro. If you were greying since your teens I assume it's almost all white now? I still think if you dye it like I told you before it may make a noticeable difference? Seriously think about it, can shave off years. But also pulling that off depends on your hair and skin or it can look off and even add years. You have another surgery planned anyway, spread those grafts wisely. Do you feel your skin is considerably older than your bro? If so, it may even be to do with lifelong minoxidil imo, one thing is inheriting different hair genes but also having totally different skin genes to him is a little strange. It's not like you're abusing his body and he isn't, if anything you're much fitter and healthier than him from what you tell me.

he just got the genes from my moms side. I got the fathers. The saving grace is everyone on my side dies in their early 60s so I gues there isnt much more time anyway. I dont have another surgery scheduled. That got all screwed up because of this covid bullshit (to me its severity is a major hoax). He has better skin. Ive always just worked harder and its taken more a toll. Ive also used minoxidil since I was young and thats a side. We werent both pretty boys, just handsome and I always worked out. In our early years I was always the better talker too so girls generally gravitated towaards me after seeing our personalities. Now I might as well be his invisible dad. If the b**ch is 50 she isnt going to be interested in me, its f*****g retarded. Theres a new girl at work whos really cute in her late 20s. I actually was trying to flirt a bit (for fun mostly) and thought she actually might have been interested. Turns out she actually likes my co worker who is about 7 years older than me, but guess whaaaaaaaaaaaat. He has a full perfect head of blonde hair and actually looks younger than me.
Why even bother getting in shape? Why put the abuse on your body? Is it worth it to MAYBE find that one odd cute girl who has a bald buff guy fetish "for that week"?
Im inches from just shaving my head again its looking so bad. I HATE that look on me though. Pretty much everyone hates that look on me. yet its the only viable option I get.

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Swingline,

Im dropping in to this conversation to say I remember talking to you back in 2013/2014 under another account. Whats the state of your hair now? Has there been much deterioration since then?

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
he just got the genes from my moms side. I got the fathers. The saving grace is everyone on my side dies in their early 60s so I gues there isnt much more time anyway. I dont have another surgery scheduled. That got all screwed up because of this covid bullshit (to me its severity is a major hoax). He has better skin. Ive always just worked harder and its taken more a toll. Ive also used minoxidil since I was young and thats a side. We werent both pretty boys, just handsome and I always worked out. In our early years I was always the better talker too so girls generally gravitated towaards me after seeing our personalities. Now I might as well be his invisible dad. If the b**ch is 50 she isnt going to be interested in me, its f*****g retarded. Theres a new girl at work whos really cute in her late 20s. I actually was trying to flirt a bit (for fun mostly) and thought she actually might have been interested. Turns out she actually likes my co worker who is about 7 years older than me, but guess whaaaaaaaaaaaat. He has a full perfect head of blonde hair and actually looks younger than me.
Why even bother getting in shape? Why put the abuse on your body? Is it worth it to MAYBE find that one odd cute girl who has a bald buff guy fetish "for that week"?
Im inches from just shaving my head again its looking so bad. I HATE that look on me though. Pretty much everyone hates that look on me. yet its the only viable option I get.
Stop whinging, do what it takes! Working out is only one piece of the puzzle, get microdermabrasion, Botox etc, SMP, beard, tattoo. Whatever makes you look like the harder, cooler older brother :D

Wispy

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's sort of a plus in some places, such as Ghana. My old Comp teacher was very young, but shaved it all off as it's a bit more respectable to have a bald maintained head....

Or at least that's what he told me, he could be wrong, or it could be something specific to a small tribe/region. He was wrong in a few cases, such as saying the Ashanti didn't use Muskets against the British in their four odd wars, right....

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop whinging, do what it takes! Working out is only one piece of the puzzle, get microdermabrasion, Botox etc, SMP, beard, tattoo. Whatever makes you look like the harder, cooler older brother :D

Not bad advice but I wouldn’t recommend smp unless you have darker skin. Would stay away from it if you’re very white. It sounds good in theory and online but the times I’ve seen it on white peoples in real life it’s looked horrendous.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not bad advice but I wouldn’t recommend smp unless you have darker skin. Would stay away from it if you’re very white. It sounds good in theory and online but the times I’ve seen it on white peoples in real life it’s looked horrendous.
Depends who you go to.. I’ll def be considering in about 10 years after my 2nd FUE. I love that 3D look. Scalptec are pretty good

Attachments

• 328E387C-FD40-4BEB-82B7-0CB32BC8E6AD.jpeg
    328E387C-FD40-4BEB-82B7-0CB32BC8E6AD.jpeg
    432.6 KB · Views: 148
  • 973641F6-289D-44E4-BDA5-4364CE0E74C7.jpeg
    973641F6-289D-44E4-BDA5-4364CE0E74C7.jpeg
    66.2 KB · Views: 148
  • B1ED5166-3C54-4F23-B31A-035B9B7D8C24.jpeg
    B1ED5166-3C54-4F23-B31A-035B9B7D8C24.jpeg
    63.8 KB · Views: 137
  • F477B2BB-1C04-47FC-B8D9-CCE577AA50C4.jpeg
    F477B2BB-1C04-47FC-B8D9-CCE577AA50C4.jpeg
    353.6 KB · Views: 158
  • 59FBA556-C3A9-443C-8766-E9C7821D1E20.jpeg
    59FBA556-C3A9-443C-8766-E9C7821D1E20.jpeg
    99.1 KB · Views: 149

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro I also had consultations got cancelled, and flight got cancelled because of this pandemic crap that shitted all over my plans for a transplant. I know what you feel.
But why you back off? Thing starting to get more normal now and we should go back to plan. I hope to progress with it fast and you should too if this is an option for you

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score

Wow do you keep this advice on copy/paste or rewrite it every time you regurgitate it out.... Bald advice is literally an echo chamber of nonsense and stupidity.