Hair Regrowth with Cannabidiol (CBD) - rich Hemp Extract – A Case Series (2021)

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So if anyone is interested.
I finished my first 2 ounce tub of Lanolin, Emu oil, & CBD
The first two are carriers so they should add up to 2 ounces or so.
I use Bluebird Botanical 1500 mg of CBD per 30 ml bottle.
For me to equal the studies 108 mg of CBD I add 65 drops.

6 drops = 10 mg
60 drops = 100 mg
90 drops = 150 mg
900 drops = 1500 mg
How many drops = 108 mg?

65 drops

feelsbad

Reaction score
I wonder what the best kind of CBD would be to replicate what was used in the study. The stuff they used had .21% THC but no THCV or CBDV.
Would an isolate or full spectrum be better?

feelsbad

Reaction score
That's a silly reason to dismiss something. Just because CBD is popularly touted as a treatment for a variety of conditions doesn't mean it will be ineffective.
We won't know unless we try.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use it about everyday w sulfurophane (broccoli extract) It will elongate existing hairs.. Grow hair faster & longer. So a good thing.. Most balding men aren’t completely bald. But to regrow dormant or very poorly growing hairs to max.. No.
we have to address male androgens & female estrogens

scientist_0005

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i think it is straight up appaling that in 2021 we have to focus on this kind of sh*t research. is there NO f*****g company out there who barely wants to get to the bottom of this for 30 years? what is going on? is there any other example in medicine that is so disgracefully neglected? we are literally more likely to have nothing other than finasteride and minoxidil by 2030. it is the most likely scenario by far

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i think it is straight up appaling that in 2021 we have to focus on this kind of sh*t research. is there NO f*****g company out there who barely wants to get to the bottom of this for 30 years? what is going on? is there any other example in medicine that is so disgracefully neglected? we are literally more likely to have nothing other than finasteride and minoxidil by 2030. it is the most likely scenario by far
Ar degrader and scarless skin are the next big thing in my opnion.
If Ar degrader would work well, ppl might be able to prevent even having to do hair transplant

wilfred

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair looks better with less scalp showing since switching to a topical with cbd. Also went from 2 times a day to once a day application when I switched in June. It's weird it feels worse, integrity wise but everytime I look at it I'm impressed. Also on .5mg finasteride per day since forever. ..just dropped to .25mg per day finasteride. Will update in a few months. ✌

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I make my own batch of CBD. It’s 3 parts CBD, lanolin, emu oil.
I’m trying a new combination of massage.
I use magic wand about 10 minutes a day, then laser helmet 30 minutes or so, and finally pulsed electrical current.
I think I’m seeing some darkening of hairs.
Using alone not very good, together might be an answer. The pulsed electrical current I’m especially applying when I sleep. Attach it to a spot on back of head & just fall asleep. Might as well do something positive while sleeping. My unit runs for 2.5 hours I guess till it shuts itself off. Didn’t have much luck individually, but syntergetically may be enough stimulus

RStGeorge

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I make my own batch of CBD. It’s 3 parts CBD, lanolin, emu oil.
I’m trying a new combination of massage.
I use magic wand about 10 minutes a day, then laser helmet 30 minutes or so, and finally pulsed electrical current.
I think I’m seeing some darkening of hairs.
Using alone not very good, together might be an answer. The pulsed electrical current I’m especially applying when I sleep. Attach it to a spot on back of head & just fall asleep. Might as well do something positive while sleeping. My unit runs for 2.5 hours I guess till it shuts itself off. Didn’t have much luck individually, but syntergetically may be enough stimulus

This is an amazing trial.

Please keep me updated on your results.

Your combination sounds very interesting and really worth a shot.

Please keep us updated