Hair Regrowth with Cannabidiol (CBD) - rich Hemp Extract – A Case Series (2021)

GravityBoots

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just bought the spectral product with cbd as I was using another one of their other products anyway, which appears to be the same but with added cbd. It's 100mg cbd per 60ml...can someone tell me if the concentration is right? Thx
Following the completed study , I guess the bottom line is you want 3-4mg of CBD applied to your scalp daily. If your not going to mix your oil with anything else, the math should be simple. Just count the drops to get 3-4 mg of CBD (it should say on the bottle how many drops per mg of CBD) Furthermore, the ongoing study (see my previous post), besides adding some new sh*t (more cannabinoids, pepermint) is also reducing the amount of the cannabinoids to 1.7mg daily for some participants. The choice of whether to follow the completed study @ 3-4mg daily or the ongoing study @ 1.7mg daily is yours.

Last edited:

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not putting too much at this in the moment. Either you need very precise dose (that's why people who tried it in the past failed) or it's the scam. Usually it's the later in hair loss industry.
Eh could be the delivery method too. Emu oil in conjuncture with low dose CBD would be it in this case, but I think it's probably bunk as well.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
The doctor who is running this study is already getting a website ready to sell an oil: https://buyremane.com/

Synergistic Effects with Minoxidil​

Minoxidil works via entirely different mechanisms to provide hair regrowth. Therefore, adding the hair follicle receptor stimulation of ReMane® is expected to result in greater effects than either product alone.

seen in the web, very suspicious

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
And what results have you had? Any photos?
On hairs ? Totally nothings to relate ( i take it orally), but be warned, there is Big Big Big marketing behind CBD, selling it like a "magical product". It isn't.

Stuie

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the cheapest experiment on the market. Picked up Pure Sun CBD oil that comes mixed in MCT oil (from coconut oil). $30 bought a bottle with 9 months supply. Mixed with water and alcohol in a 2 ounce spray bottle for each months worth. Sure, it separates over time but just a quick shake mixes it right back up. If you run your finger on your scalp you can feel it but doesn't mess up your hair like minoxidil.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
And what results have you had? Any photos?

So you used it orally and then you complain that it didn't work for you?

Ok.

> NO, you didn't understand what i mean...
I use cbd since 2014 not for my hair but for other issues.
Try it topically, you can dream.....It won't helps your hair.
CBD is a big business. It can help to lower some inflammation ( like a lot of stuff). I won't block 5AR or DHT, it wont increase growth factor...it wont works like magical.

Oppenheimer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
> NO, you didn't understand what i mean...
I use cbd since 2014 not for my hair but for other issues.
Try it topically, you can dream.....It won't helps your hair.
CBD is a big business. It can help to lower some inflammation ( like a lot of stuff). I won't block 5AR or DHT, it wont increase growth factor...it wont works like magical.
It works through a different pathway. You didn't try it topically, so please stop replying. Thsnk you.