Hair Regrowth with Cannabidiol (CBD) - rich Hemp Extract – A Case Series (2021)

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It works through a different pathway. You didn't try it topically, so please stop replying. Thsnk you.
let us laugh
Try it....then tell us you failed...
Still the same snake oil since 2000' ( Emu oil, essential oils, massages, magnesium oil.....)
Stop living in denial, stop dreaming...

poopfeast420

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I connected with Dr. John Satino and asked about buying the product used in a study and he said it's not available, as it's only a study at this point. So now we know he doesn't have anything to sell.
Satino is one doctor overseeing the study, Gregory Smith is the other doctor who I believe is selling this stuff.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I’m using this formula with the finest CBD, lanolin. & emu oil. Remember the study said CBD oil operates via a unique pathway. He said minoxidil or other methods could theoretically be used in conjunction for even more results. Ie, more studies if anyone will do them. Well I’ve been using this for at least two weeks, & I see new hairs. I’m also using a cream minoxidil. I have topical Finasteride & Duasteride which occasionally I dropper few drops, I microneedle occasionally. I also started eating more broccoli & broccoli sprouts with yellow mustard & mustard seeds. I’m a health nut so there are some peripheral things, but basically that’s what I do. I’ve read so much of the theories on this forum with small results. This is taking it to a new level, at least for me. When I get more time I’m going to reread this study & footnotes, then read the study he got his idea from. And as I remember there were many other studies the idea’s originator was involved in. I think that’s where the real answers lie. The ways that make the hairs elongate is probably a major key. DHT, yes it’s important but only partially. Minoxidil, vasodilation Yes, but only if it’s working..The dosage & delivery system has to be agreeable to patient.
So if people want to be so scientific & brilliant but have no progress to report, in the end what do they offer? So: so far so good something going on here IMO.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I’m using this formula with the finest CBD, lanolin. & emu oil. Remember the study said CBD oil operates via a unique pathway. He said minoxidil or other methods could theoretically be used in conjunction for even more results. Ie, more studies if anyone will do them. Well I’ve been using this for at least two weeks, & I see new hairs. I’m also using a cream minoxidil. I have topical Finasteride & Duasteride which occasionally I dropper few drops, I microneedle occasionally. I also started eating more broccoli & broccoli sprouts with yellow mustard & mustard seeds. I’m a health nut so there are some peripheral things, but basically that’s what I do. I’ve read so much of the theories on this forum with small results. This is taking it to a new level, at least for me. When I get more time I’m going to reread this study & footnotes, then read the study he got his idea from. And as I remember there were many other studies the idea’s originator was involved in. I think that’s where the real answers lie. The ways that make the hairs elongate is probably a major key. DHT, yes it’s important but only partially. Minoxidil, vasodilation Yes, but only if it’s working..The dosage & delivery system has to be agreeable to patient.
So if people want to be so scientific & brilliant but have no progress to report, in the end what do they offer? So: so far so good something going on here IMO.
What’s the story with Broccoli sprouts and mustard seeds, what benefits do they have and where do you purchase them?

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sulphoraphane.(SFN) increases the expression of DHT degrading enzymes, you can look it up. It’s in broccoli & broccoli sprouts 100 fold, seems brown mustard increases it’s efficiency. So I like broccoli anyway. The broccoli sprouts are sold at my local Fresh Market.. so why not try it as a veggie. It’s also sold as a powdery supplement. Yeah I got that too to throw a pinch on top.

fugged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Along with decreasing PGD2, it also decreases PGE2 unfortunately. Not sure how that balances out.

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you post a link to the CBD you’re using...?

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mignt try this. Can’t see the ratio of Emu oil to Lanolin in the study. Anyone know...?

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So if you read first page or two of this thread, you can start to figure it out.
Basically: get a 2 ounce or so plastic container with top. Buy some lanolin. It’s at your drugstore or get online. Usually it comes in 1.4 ounce tube. Dump it in container. Next get some emu oil. Dump about .5 ounces in container. Next get CBD oil. Then you have to do some math.
I believe I put 60 drops in. The study has the ratios & Dravat figured it out. But don’t overdue it. More is not better. If you add too much it starts at some point to be counterproductive. You have to figure how much CBD oil in bottle & what strength you have & then add approximately 100 mg CBD. If bottle says 1500 mg to a bottle you need 1/15.. If 1000 mg to bottle you add 1/10 bottle. I personally think Bluebird Botanical located in Colorado is the best. They have basically 3 types of concentrated CBD oil. Their prices are $99-$119 a 30 ml bottle. The more expensive one is Complete. I use that one. Now I also have a new unopened bottle of Classic, that they sent me also, because I had ordered the classic, then called to upgrade to complete & they sent me both. I think one bottle will last a year. I only have one if you’re interested DM me for a deal.

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So if you read first page or two of this thread, you can start to figure it out.
Basically: get a 2 ounce or so plastic container with top. Buy some lanolin. It’s at your drugstore or get online. Usually it comes in 1.4 ounce tube. Dump it in container. Next get some emu oil. Dump about .5 ounces in container. Next get CBD oil. Then you have to do some math.
I believe I put 60 drops in. The study has the ratios & Dravat figured it out. But don’t overdue it. More is not better. If you add too much it starts at some point to be counterproductive. You have to figure how much CBD oil in bottle & what strength you have & then add approximately 100 mg CBD. If bottle says 1500 mg to a bottle you need 1/15.. If 1000 mg to bottle you add 1/10 bottle. I personally think Bluebird Botanical located in Colorado is the best. They have basically 3 types of concentrated CBD oil. Their prices are $99-$119 a 30 ml bottle. The more expensive one is Complete. I use that one. Now I also have a new unopened bottle of Classic, that they sent me also, because I had ordered the classic, then called to upgrade to complete & they sent me both. I think one bottle will last a year. I only have one if you’re interested DM me for a deal.
Thanks. The Bluebird one is full spectrum. Would it not be better to use a CBD isolate as in the study it says there was ‘no detectable THCV or CBDV?’

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have the 2 ounce CBD concoction & use it about every day. CBD elongates the hair shaft, but only in proper dose/concentration. Ok… Next I start reading caffeine. It also elongates hair shaft. Interesting study I read where there was a control, testosterone & caffeine at couple minute concentrations. Caffeine mitigates significant delongation from testosterone. The concentrations mentioned where like .001 caffeine. SO:
Since I make a pot of coffee everyday & I mix expresso beans into my grinder. I approximated the calculations.
Basically coffee is 1% caffeine. Expresso is 5%. So my cup might be 3%.
But I need .001 or so.
So I settled with adding 1 drop to every 2 ounces of CBD concoction. I also added drops to my shampoos & conditioner.
I know see why there has been no cure, because the formula has to be fairly precise. I’m a health nut & now a hair one too. But they laughed at Galileo, Pasteur, etc So onward we go..

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Long time no see on this forum

I just got 2 2oz bottles of the Classic CBD Oil from Bluebird (4.2mg per serving I think). Not shilling but the honey app literally cut the price in almost half. Paid $42 after shipping. Gonna get some lanolin and emu oil and try this. I'm using a sh*t ton of stuff (not THAT different from my listed regimen but I do need to update it) so I won't be a good insight into how this works even if it does. Sadly despite years of this crap my temples still refuse to grow in like healthy normal hairs. I am only going to be applying this on a small area in my frontal region (temples mostly) to see if this can help thicken it.

I wish there was a drug that could fully reverse the tight scalp / scarring / fibrosis / inflammation found in balding scalps. Taking a small gamble that this could help from that angle somehow

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good for you! I think you will see your hair in general growing faster & thicker. I use it about everyday along with my usual repertoire. I’ve tried everything else so why not this. The author said it’s a rather unique method which shouldn’t interfere with other more researched methods.
I like that he said the lanolin should get to follicles easily. I’ve been busy, but my to do list is reading more research on hair elongation. The intricacies these research scientists examine & prepare their studies is really quite amazing. The author isn’t “hawking” his product or company or secret ingredient. He just says here it is.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They’re reading the studies. DS Laboratories mean well, but for me, I haven’t had luck with them. This is there new offering so if you get a good deal on it might be worth a try. For me I just make it myself. I’m always experimenting. The stubborn areas that don’t seem to respond I’m thinking need more stimulation. Trial & error my friend: Like Thomas Edison:

smile.gif
Thomas Edison's teachers said he was "too stupid to learn anything." He was fired from his first two jobs for being "non-productive." As an inventor, Edison made 1,000 unsuccessful attempts at inventing the light bulb. When a reporter asked, "How did it feel to fail 1,000 times?" Edison replied, "I didn’t fail 1,000 times. The light bulb was an invention with 1,000 steps."