Hair or one billion dollars ?

NesHair

Banned
Reaction score
What would you choose.

A thick blonde aestethic nw0 full head of hair for all your life, or one BILLION dollars, but you would be full bald nw10, not even hair transplants would work on you.

if you choose the hair, i know you are an insecure b**ch.

I would take the money an bang 10/10 for life.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Money, and then bribe either Lauster, Jahoda, Cotsarelis, Tsuji or anyone within their teams. Money gets you everything imaginable.

DontWant2BeBald

Established Member
Reaction score
What would you choose.

A thick blonde aestethic nw0 full head of hair for all your life, or one BILLION dollars, but you would be full bald nw10, not even hair transplants would work on you.

if you choose the hair, i know you are an insecure b**ch.

I would take the money an bang 10/10 for life.

Take money and theyn pay like 20 people for their hair grafts. Like 20k each and boom I have a full head of hair.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Money, and then bribe either Lauster, Jahoda, Cotsarelis, Tsuji or anyone within their teams. Money gets you everything imaginable.

if i knew how to rep you, i would... dan bilzerian said it best... MONEY IS FREEDOM TO DO ANYTHING YOU WANT

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I would take a billion dollars to wear a wig.

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If i could choose, would take the $$$$. I'll spend $50 million or so fund Lauster so he can get his **** together. In the meantime while he is getting it done I will pass time buying expensive crap.

Worst case scenario I end up being a guy with a high tech undetectable hairpiece driving ferraris and surrounded by hot ***

Sadly we will never get to make this choice

RoyD

Established Member
Reaction score
Well why do we want hair?
So that people don't ridicule us ... no one can ridicule a billionaire.
So that chicks find us attractive ... nothing attracts girls more than money.
So that we are socially accepted ... friends and money go hand in hand (maybe not true friends but you can never say which friend is true even when you're poor anyways)
So that people in the work place don't look down upon us ... why do you even need to work when you have a billion in the bank.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is tough as I am not destined to be beyond Norwood 3V I think, although you never know. So you're asking me to go essentially fully bald for a billion dollars? Worsen my hair state despite my genetics? And no transplants, rely on a cure?!

NO.

Appearance is more crucial, plus I have a comfy leaving. Not obviously something mad like millionaire/billionaire but I am happy with my career. Never been motivated by money as such. Personal satisfaction and happiness is more key for me.

If I was heading for a cueball look then I would take this offer. As then it's a case of meh typical bald clone guy in the street looking like a corpse or "look at that bald bastard in the Ferrari and hot bishes around him, money is amazing."

- - - Updated - - -

Well why do we want hair?
So that people don't ridicule us ... no one can ridicule a billionaire.
So that chicks find us attractive ... nothing attracts girls more than money.
So that we are socially accepted ... friends and money go hand in hand (maybe not true friends but you can never say which friend is true even when you're poor anyways)
So that people in the work place don't look down upon us ... why do you even need to work when you have a billion in the bank.

People will still think you look not very attractive, they will just be saying it behind your back as usual. A turd will always look one no matter how you dress it up. Chicks? But do they REALLY find you attractive or is it money? I like girls loving me for my looks and personality, not for money or my career. That sucks and is desperate stuff. I don't believe bald people are outcasts as such either, even though it lowers attraction when advanced norwood, that's my main issue as well as loss of my identity.

Plenty of bald guys in relationships.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think it is a silly question and I wish people wouldn't post these dumb threads....

massa

Banned
Reaction score
The Government should set a high tax rate for privileged nw1's! What suffering do they have to endure in their lives? and then pay each bald twenty something 1 billion dollars in compensation! lol

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
I'll take the billion dollars. I would be so pissed if I chose nw1 and then found out that a guaranteed cure was on its way.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
With a billion dollars you could start a beverage company and ship all drinks with high levels of PGD2 and level the playing field.

Parise

Reaction score
i'd pretty much give anything for hair, so when it comes to hair vs. money/anything else, there is not even a choice.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can use drugs to counteract this. They just don't allow it for cosmetic surgery but if you are a billionaire you can do w.e u want

You'd need anti-rejectory drugs, which basically suppress your immune system. I dont think anyone in their right mind would do that.