Hair or one billion dollars ?

RoyD

Established Member
Reaction score
Or maybe just be nice and take the billion dollars and then start a pharma company which only deals with hair loss research and eventually find a cure. Then forever live on as a legend to hair loss sufferers for generations to come.

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Only current hair loss sufferers will deem you a legend. WHen they die your name will be forgotten. Future generations will take it for granted not knowing you have allowed them to avoid humiliation at the hands of society

RoyD

Established Member
Reaction score
Only current hair loss sufferers will deem you a legend. WHen they die your name will be forgotten. Future generations will take it for granted not knowing you have allowed them to avoid humiliation at the hands of society
That's still a LOT more than what we will achieve in our hairless lifetimes.

hmm

Established Member
Reaction score
I already have enough money to be comfortable. There is more to life than money. I would take a guaranteed full head of hair for life.

Reaction score
I already have enough money to be comfortable. There is more to life than money. I would take a guaranteed full head of hair for life.

Even an easy to conceal receding hairline would be good. My friends grandfather has similar hair to mine and his is like that I can't even tell he's balding.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Take money and theyn pay like 20 people for their hair grafts. Like 20k each and boom I have a full head of hair.

If that was possible people could just use the grafts of dead people to get a full head of hair back. But our genetics don't allow this, as the body would reject another person's hair.

- - - Updated - - -

But back to topic, I'd take the hair any day. A full head of hair doesn't have a price.