Votes: 76 40.6%
  • No

Votes: 111 59.4%

• Total voters

Redgate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, the poll really shifted towards 'No', after being 66%+ 'Yes'. Is the hype truly dead or is it a case of poll voter fraud? We need to investigate potentially illegal 'No' votes.

In all seriousness, it's interesting that a pipeline which is more promising than ever is met with higher-than-ever pessimism.

NickyA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, the poll really shifted towards 'No', after being 66%+ 'Yes'. Is the hype truly dead or is it a case of poll voter fraud? We need to investigate potentially illegal 'No' votes.

In all seriousness, it's interesting that a pipeline which is more promising than ever is met with higher-than-ever pessimism.

I doubt it. Voter fraud would have some sense in the opposite case since there could be many people in this subforum that may be very emotionally invested in a critical breakthrough, but not the other way around, unless you thought that the ''No'' voters could be pharma bots or something like that. But I don't believe in conspiracy theories and believe that most users on this website are average people dealing with hair loss.

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

As I said above, "hype" is a strong word. "Pessimism" at this point is also a strong word. You may say that those ppl are conservative. The longer the cure takes to be released, the more conservative most people will become.

I guess most of us are not teenagers anymore. If I were 15 years old, I could look at all those results and be optimist. I would think: "5 years for the cure to be released plus another 5 years for it to become affordable. I will be 25 and I will enjoy my hair and my youth." The problem is that many of us are no longer 15 years old.

We will all be happy for the cure, we will buy the cure, but the impact the cure will have on each on of us change with time. The impact of a cure for hair loss during my 20's is different from a cure during my 40's. Thanks God we grow to be less dependent from our looks with age.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I doubt it. Voter fraud would have some sense in the opposite case since there could be many people in this subforum that may be very emotionally invested in a critical breakthrough, but not the other way around, unless you thought that the ''No'' voters could be pharma bots or something like that. But I don't believe in conspiracy theories and believe that most users on this website are average people dealing with hair loss.
There are a couple of very deranged people on this forum who desperately want to rub it in everyone's faces that a cure will never come. I wouldn't put it past them to vote a dozen times

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
speak by yourself, i will care about my hair, and looks even in my 80s....
I never said that no one would care. I care so much about my hair that I am a NW2 max. I don't need to be excited because I already have hair, but I understand that 10 years is a lot in anyone's life.

RStGeorge

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember in 2002 when I got my girlfriend pregnant, my greatest private fear was realised when we found out it would be a male.

Back then I reasoned that SURELY we would have a cure within the next 20 years.

Obviously not! Now every time I look at my son I scan his hair for any sign of balding. It truly causes me nightmares.

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember in 2002 when I got my girlfriend pregnant, my greatest private fear was realised when we found out it would be a male.

Back then I reasoned that SURELY we would have a cure within the next 20 years.

Obviously not! Now every time I look at my son I scan his hair for any sign of balding. It truly causes me nightmares.
I knew Androgenetic Alopecia would be cured in next decades from the moment Chinese companies started to be interested by this disease. They are anxious scientists obsessed by effectiveness. Total inverse of Cassiopea, Samumed or Follica.

RStGeorge

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I knew Androgenetic Alopecia would be cured in next decades from the moment Chinese companies started to be interested by this disease. They are anxious scientists obsessed by effectiveness. Total inverse of Cassiopea, Samumed or Follica.

Provide references please

INT

Reaction score
Wishful thinking.

NickyA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are a couple of very deranged people on this forum who desperately want to rub it in everyone's faces that a cure will never come. I wouldn't put it past them to vote a dozen times

This could be possible when you analyze the current number of voters. Sad stuff.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haven't seen anything from Chinese in regards to hairloss that's effective.
In terms of what *could* be effective, right now Kintor's topical AA and AA degrader are at the top of the list from China seeing as they entered phase 2. Topical AA that's stronger then RU with an established safety profile and a AR degrader that if successful could pause hairloss for years/decades.

We'l know within a year what's coming. Kintor's topical AA will be on the Chinese market next year.